[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dwight Howard going to Houston!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dwight Howard going to Houston! Empty
PostSubject: Dwight Howard going to Houston!   Dwight Howard going to Houston! EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:56 pm

I think he made the right choice.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard going to Houston!   Dwight Howard going to Houston! EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:03 pm

Congrats to Houston for getting damaged goods

Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard going to Houston!   Dwight Howard going to Houston! EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 3:45 am

Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard going to Houston!   Dwight Howard going to Houston! EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:17 pm

Im surprised LA fans wanted to keep him so bad. I guess it's a score for a small market team like Houston but Lakers will always have the ability to bring in that next franchise player. It was never Dwight.

Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard going to Houston!   Dwight Howard going to Houston! EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:35 pm

I didn't want him but I got my hopes up for a sign and trade with GS where the Lakers would end up with Klay

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard going to Houston!   Dwight Howard going to Houston! EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:10 pm

Unless the Lakers somehow get Lebron next season they are screwed for the next 5 seasons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard going to Houston!   Dwight Howard going to Houston! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dwight Howard going to Houston!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: