Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend?

Go down 
+9
KingsOwn19
SOKO
josh200612
Ali
Ludo
bobbitt15
Cu Bu
GDPofDRC
OU
13 posters

0-10% He will need a miracle. Don't by the hype.
What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? Vote_lcap23%What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
11-25% He has a small chance. But it's not likely.
What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? Vote_lcap15%What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
26-49% He puts up a good fight, but Spider wins.
What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? Vote_lcap23%What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
50-65% I think Chris can edge out the win.
 23% [ 3 ]
66%+- I'm pretty confident Chris will win and become World Champion.
What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? Vote_lcap15%What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend?   What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:21 am

What are his chances?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend?   What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:28 am

60% Chris wins this weekend.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend?   What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:13 pm

2% chance, anything more than 10% means you drowned in the hype.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend?   What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:29 pm

11-25% only because of his great wrestling.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend?   What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:59 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

Those are Thales Leites kind of chances right there. I think you are overreacting more then us fanboys. I think Vitor, Jacare and Mousasi all have atleast 20% of winning against Anderson.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend?   What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:01 pm

I think those three have a better chance against Silva then does Weidman. He is not very experienced, he has not proven himself against very many high quality opponents, he hasn't fought in a very long time, he is coming off of serious shoulder problems. He is good but the level of hype has not been warranted.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend?   What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:40 pm

OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Those are Thales Leites kind of chances right there. I think you are overreacting more then us fanboys. I think Vitor, Jacare and Mousasi all have atleast 20% of winning against Anderson.

How do those 3 have a 20% chance against Anderson? I wouldn't give any of them more than 5%.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend?   What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:44 pm

i voted 0-10%

I think he has a 10% chance to win. I would give more chance if he came off the injury and looked good. As of now there are too many ?s. Did the shoulder heal fine? Maybe it healed but training had to be slowed, How much ring rust will the less experienced weidman have?

I think anderson has slowed a bit but still should be the heavy favorite
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend?   What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:56 pm

26-49%
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend?   What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:49 pm

11-25%
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend?   What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:10 pm

40-45%.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend?   What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:02 am

50-65%

Silva is way past due.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend?   What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:05 am

Nice, votes are completely spread out. Excellent thread. Well done me. Well done.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend?   What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:54 pm

I can say this much I am interested in seeing a Silva fight for once if that tells you anything.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend?   What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:50 pm

small

the hype has been absurd. Even Roger Gracie bullshitted and claimed this guy could probably tap him in a grappling match. Dana has been blowing up the UFC roster to come out and try to make this guy seem like some straight up G.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend?   What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:12 am

Weidman sounds like the real deal. Guys have been saying for two years that the rate he picks things up in the gym is just absurd. He's the future of the division and we'll see if he's ready to make the leap early
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend?   What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:53 am

Could be the GSP situation the first time he faced Matt Hughes, he's just not ready yet but just needs time.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend?   What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:29 am

I give him around a 50% chance. The layoff from and injury made me give Silva an equal chance. I like Chris alot. Hopefully the layoff and jitters don't give him fits.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend?   What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:43 am

Guess I was the only one that voted 66+

He had been destroying all the sparring partners they brought in, they couldn't keep them in camp.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend?   What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:49 am

Primetyme199 wrote:
Guess I was the only one that voted 66+

He had been destroying all the sparring partners they brought in, they couldn't keep them in camp.

I heard this too, didn't know if it was true. Now it makes sense Costa and Hall left.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend?   What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 6:08 am

Hall wasn't with them, he was with Tiger Schulman.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend?   What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:44 am

OU wrote:
I wish I could find a gif of a happy dance where Chris Weidman comes in and lands a KO punch halfway through.
Back to top Go down
Stone Cold Highlander

PostSubject: Re: What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend?   What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:49 am

OU wrote:
OU wrote:
I wish I could find a gif of a happy dance where Chris Weidman comes in and lands a KO punch halfway through.

Will this do?

What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? IBJHkJNWU9BY
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend?   What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:54 am

LOL yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend?   What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:54 pm

lol!  that is funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend?   What kind of chance to you give Chris Weidman to win this weekend? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1