Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sacramento Newspaper mocks Perry / West, TX victims.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Sacramento Newspaper mocks Perry / West, TX victims.  Empty
PostSubject: Sacramento Newspaper mocks Perry / West, TX victims.    Sacramento Newspaper mocks Perry / West, TX victims.  EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:50 pm

Sacramento Newspaper mocks Perry / West, TX victims.  OHMANperryboom
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento Newspaper mocks Perry / West, TX victims.    Sacramento Newspaper mocks Perry / West, TX victims.  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:30 am

I saw that in the Sacramento Bee last week. Thought it was in poor taste but wasnt surprised considering the level of butthurt around here over Rick Perry inviting businesses to Texas. Jack Ohman is a hack..i thought when the cartoonist he replaced(who was also a total partisan hack) croaked that we might get some balanced cartoons..but nope.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento Newspaper mocks Perry / West, TX victims.    Sacramento Newspaper mocks Perry / West, TX victims.  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:32 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
I saw that in the Sacramento Bee last week. Thought it was in poor taste but wasnt surprised considering the level of butthurt around here over Rick Perry inviting businesses to Texas. Jack Ohman is a hack..i thought when the cartoonist he replaced(who was also a total partisan hack) croaked that we might get some balanced cartoons..but nope.

I understand why people in Cali would be pissed (lefties especially) and I believe in free speech, but this crosses the line.

The Bee even refused to apologize. They run the cartoon on the day Texas was honoring the victims.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento Newspaper mocks Perry / West, TX victims.    Sacramento Newspaper mocks Perry / West, TX victims.  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:45 am

Yeah, i wouldnt hold out for that apology if i was Rick or West,TX. It's best to just make it known to as many people nationally as possible so they can see what kind of hacks work for our local paper. Like i said, the butthurt is strong over here in regards to Perry. Any mention of West, TX in the Bee has pretty much been "See what happens without overbearing regulation?". Sacramento Bee endorses anything that keeps Sacramento and the state of California a bureaucracy hell. People like Rick Perry disgust them. The fact that this got Rick Perry's attention and offended him was probably a huge victory for them when they were probably just happy laughing about it at the editing meeting before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento Newspaper mocks Perry / West, TX victims.    Sacramento Newspaper mocks Perry / West, TX victims.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sacramento Newspaper mocks Perry / West, TX victims.
Page 1 of 1