Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California

Go down 
+4
Ludo
Cu Bu
Birdofthad
Ninja
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California Empty
PostSubject: Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California   Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:15 pm

Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California   Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:35 pm

no

this is shocking

Smile
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California   Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:48 pm

holly bufferballs!
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California   Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:50 pm

You sure this is still called WEC?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California   Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:52 pm

Worst keep secret in MMA.

Do you think Bruce and Michael argue about which sport is better ?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California   Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:53 pm

I like Bruce more now. I used to think he sucked and Michael Buffer was the GOAT. Now Buffer hypes it way better. I almost beat the shit out of my wife and kids when he introduced Dan Hardy, and then Hardy yelled "ENGLAND". That stuff hyped me up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California   Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:10 pm

Michael has went downhill this year, he keeps calling trinket holders world champions.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California   Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:28 pm

man bruce can really belt it out nowdays.

FIGHTING!!! out of the red corner...
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California   Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:17 am

Yeah Bruce has surpassed his bro
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California   Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:18 am

Hey can anyone make or find a gif of the WEC banner changing to the UFC banner?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California   Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:00 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1UmcpG/img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/scubastza/Blog%252520Stuff/gangsta-rap-1.gif
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California   Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:03 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1UmcpG/img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/scubastza/Blog%252520Stuff/gangsta-rap-1.gif

excellent.

glad to see you are still using stumbleupon.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California   Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:07 pm

I wonder what his kids do when he gets mad and yells at the top of his lungs?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California   Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:08 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

excellent.

glad to see you are still using stumbleupon.

When I get bored. I am waiting to leave and have some fun today. I like tht site. Never know what ur gonna get?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California   Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:09 pm

Oh and I have been torrenting like a mad man.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California   Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:15 pm

did i show you how to do that?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California   Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:17 pm

GolbeZ wrote:

did i show you how to do that?

Nah you shared a movie with me and suggested it. I finally broke down and learned how to do it. Wasn't hard like I thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California   Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:02 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:

Whats this garbage?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California   Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:04 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

Whats this garbage?

Clearly a gangster version of Whip It.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California   Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:08 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

Whats this garbage?

garbage? you mean unintentional comedy gold?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California   Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:11 pm

Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California   Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:14 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
http://www.sadtrombone.com/

Speaking of sad trombone .. Asain Conan - http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/063c0e73a3/asian-conan-ep-1

PS. LA you need to fix your sig or something because you are writing 3 words but it takes up as much space as Andrews motivation sig.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California   Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:18 pm

I don't have a sig, it got removed without my knowledge

Looks like it takes up the same amont of space it has since I first joined as I've never changed my AV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California   Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California Empty

Back to top Go down

Bruce Buffer reveals he will be the ring announcer in Sacramento, California
Page 1 of 1