Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass

Go down 
+3
killerofchicken
KingsOwn19
GDPofDRC
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass   Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:06 pm

Westbrook had the longest streak in the NBA for games started, 160 more games then the guy in 2nd place.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass   Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Not anymore. I told you Bev shut Westbrook down. He's not going to score another point this series.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass   Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:19 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Not anymore. I told you Bev shut Westbrook down. He's not going to score another point this series.

You're a real piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass   Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:21 pm

Looks like OU can't take what he dishes out. Changing my sig because your butthurt. Rofl
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass   Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:27 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Looks like OU can't take what he dishes out. Changing my sig because your butthurt. Rofl

Again, how Christian of you. Pick and choose when you want to be one. Take joy in Westbrook's injury and applaud the bitch move from that scrub. Kind of bitch you are.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass   Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:30 pm

Not happy about any injury but your breakdown is fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass   Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Not happy about any injury but your breakdown is fun to watch.

You sure seem happy about it in that tweet you just hit me with. Show the world you're a piece of shit why don't you.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass   Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:38 pm

At least go fix my sig that you changed.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass   Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:43 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
At least go fix my sig that you changed.

As long as I can help it, you're not rolling with that Westbrook sig.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass   Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:48 pm

It was Bev beating Westbrook to the basket. Don't be mad because it was your team getting beat by mine. You can put OKCs blowout in game one up. I can handle it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass   Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:50 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
It was Bev beating Westbrook to the basket. Don't be mad because it was your team getting beat by mine. You can put OKCs blowout in game one up. I can handle it.

You're team still stands no chance. We could lose KD as well and you still wouldn't win. That's how big the gap is between our 2 teams. It won't get any better next season either, or the one after that. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass   Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:53 pm

I called OKC the 2nd best team in the nba. It's pretty clear. Still at least give me a Sonnen jones staredown or something. It's naked.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass   Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:55 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
I called OKC the 2nd best team in the nba. It's pretty clear. Still at least give me a Sonnen jones staredown or something. It's naked.

If I could find the original picture I would put it back. But I don't have it. If it makes you feel better post the link and I'll fix it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass   Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:56 pm

That the right one?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass   Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass   Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:58 pm

Yes but if it bothers you, you can change it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass   Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:00 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Yes but if it bothers you, you can change it.

Naw, I blew my load. I'm good.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass   Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:53 pm

Tough break, definitely not dirty though
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass   Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:21 am

OU has been pretty feisty this week.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass   Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:43 am

Come on OU... Don't bring religion into sports. Sports is far more serious and leas... Um dumb! But for real.. Cheap ass play and I'd fucking HATE for OKCs run to be hindered by this! Of coarse they'll beat the fuck out of the useless rockets but it'll get tougher after that. I mnow I hate on Rus a lot but without him OKC will suffer. I am excited to see KD go off for once without having to worry about sharing shots with Westbrook
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass   Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:44 am

And btw, farmer reminds me of a Christian jihad extreme terrorist type... Pretty sure I'm not the only one lol
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass   Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:

he changed your sig? thats no bueno
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass   Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass   Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:12 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass   Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass   Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Westbrook OUT, has surgery due to cheap shot from bitchass
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next