Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Xbox One

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

Xbox One - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox One   Xbox One - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:04 pm

oh and I think Fable would be the only exclusive I would be interested in.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Xbox One - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox One   Xbox One - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:36 pm

And some Xbox One news

Xbox One can 'Play' PS4 / PS3 / Xbox 360 Games - But with a potential big HDMI latency system to system, so... we'll see.

Xbox One New Details: Youtube Sharing - Friends - Kinect Features - All good things to me, I use my xbox to watch a lot of youtube already but the interaction is only watching.

Microsoft Confirms Free Xbox One Dedicated Servers - not bad news

PS4 Slams Xbox One Forced Camera - Even though it was originally a plan of theirs. Their decision could have impacts good or bad for the future of Sony's Move. Sony had multiple E3 presentations based on the reaction of Xbox's presentation. Price and Sony Move were big parts of their presentation that were removed last minute. "Choice" is their buzz word for the topic. Sony's president said in the future, the PS4 will be like Xbox One, it will have a camera and move in place of a price reduction.

Xbox One Multiplayer Features: Dedicated Servers - Smart Match Matchmaking - Reputation System - Xbox Live - A good amount of interesting info.

Xbox One Games on Dedicated Servers - Microsoft's $10 Billion Cloud

3D Scanning Puts You In The Game - Xbox One New Features Revealed

Top Xbox One Features

Xbox One Games Available on Launch Day
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Xbox One - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox One   Xbox One - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 8:00 pm

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/microsoft-admits-xbox-one-disc-drive-glitch-192350019.html

The PlayStation 4 isn't the only new console with some early hardware bugs to work out.

Microsoft has acknowledged that some of the initial Xbox One units have an issue with the Blu-ray drive rendering it unable to read discs.

"We're working directly with those affected to get a replacement console to them as soon as possible through our advance exchange program," the company told CNET in a statement. "Rest assured, we are taking care of our customers."

The problem rears its head when Xbox One owners insert a disc into their drive, only to hear a grinding or clicking noise. The system is unable to read the disc at that point.

Microsoft says the problem is only affecting a small number of users, though it did not quantify that number any further.

Affected users have a couple of options, says the company. While waiting on a replacement console, Microsoft says it will provide users with a free digital download of one of the first-party launch titles (including Ryse: Son of Rome, Dead Rising 3 and Forza Motorsport 5). Customers also don't have to return their broken system first to get a replacement sent out.

Microsoft notes this means the downtime is a matter of days, not weeks.

Sony, of course, has had its own hardware issues to deal with in the days following the launch of the PlayStation 4. Some users quickly complained that upon booting up the system, a pulsing blue light appears at the top of the console and it locks up, never getting to the home screen.

Sony says less than 1 percent of the PS4s are affected by the problem.

With both the PS4 and Xbox One, though, affected users are quickly venting their rage on Amazon and in forums. More than 300 of the 1,200 Xbox One reviews on Amazon rank the system at just one star, with the vast majority citing hardware problems.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Xbox One - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox One   Xbox One - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:38 pm

Gonna pick up one of these tonight.  FFL prize money + trading in my PS3 and last of us + $50 powerup reward points = $0 out of my pocket today.

Still keeping my 360 though, just way to much gaming to do on that still, and I'm only going to have one xbone game for a while.

Play Guitar Smith a lot.  Still plan on finishing what I started in a few games: Fallout NV and 3, RDR and Borderlands 2.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Xbox One - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox One   Xbox One - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:05 pm

got it, good times.  Been doing a lot of messing around with the dvr and bf4.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Xbox One - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox One   Xbox One - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 1:59 am

It's pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Xbox One - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox One   Xbox One - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:32 pm

So is it worth it? I'm hesitant still to make the jump. Are they still doing the deal where you can trade in xbox 360 game and upgrade it to xbox one game for $10? I'm assuming GTA is also on xbox one?
Did you guys trade in your 360s or keep them?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Xbox One - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox One   Xbox One - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:02 pm

OU wrote:
So is it worth it? I'm hesitant still to make the jump. Are they still doing the deal where you can trade in xbox 360 game and upgrade it to xbox one game for $10? I'm assuming GTA is also on xbox one?
Did you guys trade in your 360s or keep them?

You have to check the developer for any game upgrades, the BF4 upgrade ended December 31st.  I'm pretty sure CoD, BF, FIFA, and Medden are the only 360 and ONE games.

I think it was worth it.  A lot of cool integration.  Can run my TV, Cable and 360 through the XBOX one on my Smart Phone.  Got a new 32 TV with 120 hz refresh, it is wifi integrated to everything also (router, ONE, Phone).  Easy access to all media apps, music, tv, movies, streaming, youtube etc.,. like instant access.  The kinekt is good to use voice commands instead of my phone or controller in  menu and in BF4 for callouts like ammo or defend etc., and the Skype on it is good stuff.

Nothing needs to be said about the gaming, it still great.  BF4 32 vs 32 with high level graphics and framerate is constantly incredible.  Ryse son of Rome was a decent movie/game I sold it back in two days though, not a game with staying power.  Dead Rising 3 is cool. 

I still have my 360 for Rocksmith and DL'd games.  Gave away most of my other 360 games for Christmas.

I like it, it's better then and I am taking advantage of more then I thought I would.

The main hardware connecting everything:
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Xbox One - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox One   Xbox One - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:27 pm

Also I'm having fun with the UPLOAD app.  Some games automatically trigger the dvr to record, for example, when you level up in BF4, the dvr records you point chain to reach the level threshold.  But what I've been doing is if I start to go on a decent streak, I say "xbox record that" and it records the previous 30 seconds of gameplay.  You can then trim, combine and upload the clips (up to 5 minutes long) to your console clip library or to the SKYDRIVE, from the skydrive you can share the clip via email, youtube, facebook, etc.,.  I plan on making a cool video montage every now and then because, you gotta have a montage, montage.  I only set up my skydrive cloud account the other day and have not had a lot o time to mess with it, but I have sent one video to my youtube, a few highlights from a round of conquest on Parcel Storm the other day:

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Xbox One - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox One   Xbox One - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:33 pm

I'm still behind on my gaming. I'd still like to finish the current AC game I'm on before moving on. I'm behind 1 game in AC anyways, I'm assuming they have Black Flag on One and I can play that one on that console. I'll probably never finish my NBA 2K season I had going on so I guess Vince Carter will never see that MVP and Championship trophy.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Xbox One - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox One   Xbox One - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 9:15 pm

No I kept my 360 and it's way worth it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Xbox One - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox One   Xbox One - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:08 am

Yeah I was thinking about doing the same, keeping my 360. Do you have to pay for a whole new Live membership or does it transfer over? Can you use 1 membership for both 360 and One?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Xbox One - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox One   Xbox One - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:04 pm

Xbox live is for your user account, it transfers across consoles.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Xbox One - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox One   Xbox One - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 4:05 pm

Genius!
http://www.killsometime.com/videos/12861/Beware-of-The-Xbox-Sign-Out-Troll

Description: This dude set his gamer tag to "Xbox Sign Out" so that every time someone says his name on the Xbox One they get signed out. Genius Troll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xbox One - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox One   Xbox One - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Xbox One
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4