Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So GSP is pretty good.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

So GSP is pretty good. Empty
PostSubject: So GSP is pretty good.   So GSP is pretty good. EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:25 pm

Number of pro bouts Georges St-Pierre has fought in his home province of Quebec, where he's gone undefeated.

Number of wins over a past or present UFC or Strikeforce champion

Number of times St-Pierre has defended his welterweight title, tying Matt Hughes' record for most 170-pound title defenses

Age at which St-Pierre started karate lessons

Number of fighters at UFC 46, the event where St-Pierre made his Octagon debut, who are still in the UFC.

Approximate time, in hours, that GSP has fought in the Octagon (exact number: 5 hours, 3 minutes and 12 seconds), second only to BJ Penn.

GSP's rank in best takedown defense and highest strike differential (the ratio of blows landed to those absorbed)

Rank of Georges St-Pierre among UFC fighters with the best striking defense

Total number of career losses, both of them coming in UFC title fights -- compared to 24 wins

Rank of George St-Pierre among all UFC fighters in takedown accuracy, total number of UFC wins, career takedowns, significant strikes landed and total strikes landed.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: So GSP is pretty good.   So GSP is pretty good. EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:34 pm

Did you bump your head and morph into Freak overnight ?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: So GSP is pretty good.   So GSP is pretty good. EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:45 pm

I've got a good stat on GSP too. I'll have to post it on my computer though .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: So GSP is pretty good.   So GSP is pretty good. EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:45 pm

Ali* wrote:

Nah just saw the UFC tweet it out and thought it was interesting.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: So GSP is pretty good.   So GSP is pretty good. EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:50 pm

Almost forgot, I might of already posted this though. If I did, you just shut your mouf!

GDPofGUAM wrote:
He has won his last 11 fights. In that 11 fight win streak he has a couple of TKO's and a Submission, 44 rounds have been scored by the three cageside judges. By the numbers (my gorilla math might be off a round or two):

116 judges cards scored rounds 10-9 for GSP
8 of those rounds were scored 10-8 for GSP
7 of those rounds GSP lost 9-10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: So GSP is pretty good.   So GSP is pretty good. EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:12 pm

Ali* wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So GSP is pretty good.   So GSP is pretty good. Empty

Back to top Go down

So GSP is pretty good.
Page 1 of 1