[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred   Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:56 pm

former Powell Chief Of Staff Lawrence Wilkerson to make Republican-Party comments similar in nature to Powell's Sunday remarks.

My party, unfortunately, is the bastion of those people -- not all of them, but most of them -- who are still basing their positions on race. Let me just be candid: My party is full of racists, and the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander-in-chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin, and that's despicable.

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

Posts : 7730
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : NJ

Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred   Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:13 am

obviously.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt


Posts : 6483
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31

Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred   Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:28 pm

there are racist right wingers? Who knew?

But now anyone who criticizes Obama for anything is lumped in with rich white neocon racists. There couldn't be anything that he actually deserves criticism for obviously...
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

Posts : 7730
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : NJ

Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred   Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:48 pm

Not saying all. but I've had a fair amount of discussions with right wingers who freely express their racism. Assuming, I guess, that because I'm white, I'm in on it.

An unfortunate clouding of the issue, cause Obama should certainly be criticized on certain topics, but it does become difficult to sort through real criticism and biased ones.

Just mere political bickering is a big issue as well. Lack of civility in politics is, and has been forever, an issue. People cannot handle their politics.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred   Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:47 pm

The lefties pulling the race card. Shocker.

People need to stop falling for this shit. The people hurting the black community are people giving them handouts and making them dependent on the government.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred   Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:51 am

A REPUBLICAN SAID THIS NUMB NUTS

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred   Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:54 am

The same repub against most repub ideas.

You sure do resort to name calling when anyone disagrees with you. A common lefty / loser of debates tendency.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

Posts : 7730
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : NJ

Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred   Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:09 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
The same repub against most repub ideas.

You sure do resort to name calling when anyone disagrees with you. A common lefty / loser of debates tendency.

yet u were wrong when u said "lefty pulling race card"
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred   Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:47 am

FARMER YOU CLAIMED A REPUBLICAN WAS A LEFTY I THINK I CAN GET A FEW DIGS IN IF YOU DO THAT

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred   Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:40 am

You can be repub in name get be a lefty. I bet you all consider Christie a "repub" too.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER
Posts : 3648
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Norman oklahoma

Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred   Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:04 am

Birdofthad wrote:
former Powell Chief Of Staff Lawrence Wilkerson to make Republican-Party comments similar in nature to Powell's Sunday remarks.

My party, unfortunately, is the bastion of those people -- not all of them, but most of them -- who are still basing their positions on race. Let me just be candid: My party is full of racists, and the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander-in-chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin, and that's despicable.

Do you really believe this bird?

_________________
GOR GOAT
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt


Posts : 6483
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31

Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred   Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:28 pm

to be fair, hope this doesn't come across wrong, but Obama gets away with A LOT of things, check that, avoids just criticisms, because he is black.

I mean the dude ran as a "bring the troops home" "Close guantanamo" "pro civil-liberty liberal".

He then surged more troops into the middle east, armed questionable "rebels" who are now known to be elements of al-qaeda, the taliban, and muslim brotherhood who have murdered thousand of civilians and used brutal tactics, re-signed the Patriot Act, actually on record wanted to saty longer in Iraq than the deadline, signed warantless spying bill FISA, signed the NDAA 2012 which gives him the power to indefintely detain citizens and deny them due process, and the list goes on.

Many libs who attacked Bush for years for doing these same things are now turning a blind eye. I guess i missed the point where Liberals now act like neocons...
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

Posts : 7730
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : NJ

Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred   Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:40 pm

oggy420 wrote:
to be fair, hope this doesn't come across wrong, but Obama gets away with A LOT of things, check that, avoids just criticisms, because he is black.

I mean the dude ran as a "bring the troops home" "Close guantanamo" "pro civil-liberty liberal".

He then surged more troops into the middle east, armed questionable "rebels" who are now known to be elements of al-qaeda, the taliban, and muslim brotherhood who have murdered thousand of civilians and used brutal tactics, re-signed the Patriot Act, actually on record wanted to saty longer in Iraq than the deadline, signed warantless spying bill FISA, signed the NDAA 2012 which gives him the power to indefintely detain citizens and deny them due process, and the list goes on.

Many libs who attacked Bush for years for doing these same things are now turning a blind eye. I guess i missed the point where Liberals now act like neocons...

Well I think he gets a pass from the left because he is a dem who has pushed numerous lefty agendas. I really don't think, outside the black community, who, lets be honest, have a pretty small voice on the nat'l level, Obama gets a pass because of his racial back ground.

Conversely I think a good portion of the criticism from the right is because he is a dem who has pushed numerous lefty agendas.

But we can't ignore the racial factor coming from the right. Is Powell overstating the issue? I'd say yes, he is, but there is a clear racial factor from that direction.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

Posts : 7730
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : NJ

Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred   Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:47 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
You can be repub in name get be a lefty. I bet you all consider Christie a "repub" too.

Ask state teachers unions, the Access to the Regions Core commitee, Gay rights activists, Senator Lautenberg as well as other NJ dem's if they consider Christie a lefty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred   Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Republicans Coming Clean About Obama Hatred
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Politics & Religion-
Jump to: