Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Republicans Are Were Democrats we're in 1988

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Republicans Are Were Democrats we're in 1988 Empty
PostSubject: Republicans Are Were Democrats we're in 1988   Republicans Are Were Democrats we're in 1988 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:34 pm

Think about it, democrats had lost 3 elections in a row , and the win was a fluke (carter).
What did the democratic party do after 88? Embrace welfare reform, death penalty an safe abortions largely all under Clintons guidance.
Republican party is in the same position today, democrats have won 5 of the last 6 elections (popular vote) and republicans can either remain the same or change an adapt on a few issues

Gettin more conservative is no the answer
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Republicans Are Were Democrats we're in 1988   Republicans Are Were Democrats we're in 1988 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:09 pm

Last I checked it was 2-2 in the last 4. You and your "funny" math.

So dems started killing babies and giving money away. Awesome idea, bro.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Republicans Are Were Democrats we're in 1988   Republicans Are Were Democrats we're in 1988 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:34 pm

the republicans are dying out, White Anglo Saxon Protestants are the minority now. Republicans have been counting on the WASPs too long. I agree they have to change or become a monority party allowing either Libertarians or Independents to take a seat in the 2 party system.

The progressives have written books on how to make themselves more powerful and it has worked beautifully controlling education and media at the forefront .
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Republicans Are Were Democrats we're in 1988   Republicans Are Were Democrats we're in 1988 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:47 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:

Happy to tell you wrong , let's count Clinton, Clinton , Gore, Obama, Obama

Gore won popular vote face the facts
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Republicans Are Were Democrats we're in 1988   Republicans Are Were Democrats we're in 1988 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:48 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:

No Clinton cracked down on welfare and made abortions stance "rare and safe"

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Republicans Are Were Democrats we're in 1988   Republicans Are Were Democrats we're in 1988 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:50 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
the republicans are dying out, White Anglo Saxon Protestants are the minority now. Republicans have been counting on the WASPs too long. I agree they have to change or become a monority party allowing either Libertarians or Independents to take a seat in the 2 party system.

The progressives have written books on how to make themselves more powerful and it has worked beautifully controlling education and media at the forefront .
congrats to you for understanding the party needs to adapt or risk dying out In 2004 bush got 40% Latino vote for a reason, he believed in amnesty and didn't vilify them , farmer getting more conservative isn't how you court new voters
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Republicans Are Were Democrats we're in 1988   Republicans Are Were Democrats we're in 1988 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:04 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

Arent you forgetting something in your little rundown there? or are you such a partisan hack you re-wrote history?

If you are so interested in facts, you wouldnt fail to mention that while Gore won the popular vote..Bush won the electoral vote and the presidency. That is what matters. When it lookedl ike Mitt was on his way to winning the popular vote despite losing the battleground states(which in the end he lost the popular vore but not by a huge margin) i doubt you gave a fuck about the popular vote.

I agree republicans need to make some changes, but democrats are trying to convince people that they need to become liberals when thats not even close. While i'm sure they would love that.There are ways to preach immigration control without sounding like you are against latinos, asians, etc. Latino's can easily be won by the republican party, because the culture is actually more in line with conservative values. They are religious, family oriented, hard working(which is a big no no on the blue side) and pro-life. Hell, it would make more sense for most latino's to be a republican on socail issues than me..since i'm pro-choice and an athiest. The reason they lean towards Obama is he didnt ignore them and properly pandered to them at oppurtune times whille Romney's only thing of note in the latino realm was a far right view on amnesty during the primaries. He deserved to lose the latino vote by that much.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Republicans Are Were Democrats we're in 1988   Republicans Are Were Democrats we're in 1988 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:03 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

Arent you forgetting something in your little rundown there? or are you such a partisan hack you re-wrote history?

If you are so interested in facts, you wouldnt fail to mention that while Gore won the popular vote..Bush won the electoral vote and the presidency. That is what matters. When it lookedl ike Mitt was on his way to winning the popular vote despite losing the battleground states(which in the end he lost the popular vore but not by a huge margin) i doubt you gave a fuck about the popular vote.

I agree republicans need to make some changes, but democrats are trying to convince people that they need to become liberals when thats not even close. While i'm sure they would love that.There are ways to preach immigration control without sounding like you are against latinos, asians, etc. Latino's can easily be won by the republican party, because the culture is actually more in line with conservative values. They are religious, family oriented, hard working(which is a big no no on the blue side) and pro-life. Hell, it would make more sense for most latino's to be a republican on socail issues than me..since i'm pro-choice and an athiest. The reason they lean towards Obama is he didnt ignore them and properly pandered to them at oppurtune times whille Romney's only thing of note in the latino realm was a far right view on amnesty during the primaries. He deserved to lose the latino vote by that much.

Kings I stated democrats had won 5 of the last 6 , sorry that that fact pisses you off but they have won 5 of the last 6 and it is still debatable whether or not Bush won the 2000 electoral college , republicans Ren admit that
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Republicans Are Were Democrats we're in 1988   Republicans Are Were Democrats we're in 1988 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:05 pm

Lol at you popular vote assumption
Sorry I'm not a republican I don't start jacking of over 40% of the popular vote being counted
If you actually followed polls you knew Obama was about to be reelected by a smaller margin than in 2008

Sorry I told y'all a fact , the American population has chosen a republican 1 time in the last 6 elections
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Republicans Are Were Democrats we're in 1988   Republicans Are Were Democrats we're in 1988 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:06 pm

And it never looked like Mott would win the popular vote,only karl Rove butt boys were jumping on that (with less than 50 percent of vote counted)
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Republicans Are Were Democrats we're in 1988   Republicans Are Were Democrats we're in 1988 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:07 pm

Plus Obama won and was elected

That's what actually matters, not that bush was handed a presidency by the supreme court
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Republicans Are Were Democrats we're in 1988   Republicans Are Were Democrats we're in 1988 Empty

Back to top Go down

Republicans Are Were Democrats we're in 1988
Page 1 of 1