Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*

Go down 
+2
Ali
OU
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*    Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*   - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:15 pm

Looking Epic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*    Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*   - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:16 pm

I LOL'd so hard at that Dice plonker being heckled.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*    Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*   - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*    Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*   - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:50 pm

64 players for multiplayer Very Happy

Although those seem to be PC players Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*    Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*   - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:58 pm

That multiplayer demo melted my eyes but I am pretty sure we were looking at PC footage.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*    Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*   - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm

oh mai car

cross medium commander mode?

hooray for beer

Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*    Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*   - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:37 pm

I could be mistaken but I think I just saw a video clip where you can now counter being knifed. Here it's near the end.

Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*    Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*   - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:20 pm

Dice once again saying Bad Company 3 isn't in the pipeline but the series isn't dead.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/06/14/e3-2013-dice-has-no-bandwidth-for-battlefield-bad-company-3
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*    Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*   - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:50 pm

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*    Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*   - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:53 pm

Just sunk in how stoked I am for this. wholey shit

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*    Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*   - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:47 pm

BF going to be next gen only or they offering it for the 360?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*    Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*   - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:02 pm

Yeah both.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*    Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*   - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:27 pm

OU wrote:
BF going to be next gen only or they offering it for the 360?

PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3 and Xbox 360.

I'd strongly recommend upgrading to next gen as the current consoles won't get the best version of Battlefield 4.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*    Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*   - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:35 pm

I still think I'm gonna wait until around Battlefront before getting a new system, hopefully that is a year from now and a new version of the new systems is available.  You're just rolling the dice buying either at release.  It's like when auto manufactures make a new car model, there are more recalls, failures and maintenance costs on the first few year models but after a car model has been out a while, those things significantly drop.  We saw the same with PS2, 360 and PS3 on those early models.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*    Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*   - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:40 pm

I don't have the patience to wait. At the end of the day these consoles are what seven or eight years old ? they've reached their limit.

Plus the allure 60fps, few to no loading screens and of course 64 players in multiplayer is jus too good to wait for.

I do think we'll see a price drop for the Xbox One eventually probably about spring time.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*    Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*   - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:47 pm

just gonna have to keep up on consumer reports.  If there are no significant hardware failure issues the first few months, that will be beuno.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*    Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*   - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:51 pm

You'd think after last time there wouldn't be any major issues but I have feeling Sony and Microsoft have rushed their release dates so they don't allow the other company a head start.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*    Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*   - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:07 pm

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*    Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*   - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:13 pm

$100 got me 30 multiplayer maps, more customization then I could finish, a co-op game and a single player shooting gallery on BF3. Not complaining about that what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*    Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*   - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:15 pm

I don't mind DLC but this seems fishy, DICE could at least wait before the game is out before talking about planned map packs.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*    Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*   - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:40 pm

This is no different then when they announced the Back to Karkand Map pack before BF3 was even released, in fact, the announcement mirrors this almost exactly.  First DLC map pack having old, re-imagined BF2 maps being announced months before the retail release of the game.  

What will come next is special ways to get exclusive access to the DLC, Pre0order exclusives and a Battlefield 4 premium.

Dice doesn't wait for anything. The array of DLC for BC1 and BC2 was also known ahead of time, just like with BF3.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*    Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*   - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:47 pm

I won't be getting any next gen console when they are released. I'll wait a couple months atleast. Not sure if I will get one before 2014, but my gamehood isn't high enough at the moment to get one on release. I'm assuming they won't take anything away from the 360 and I'll still be able to use my apps and rent movies and buy UFC ppvs and all that good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*    Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*   - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:23 pm

The handy thing about upgrading to next gen is you can also use it to watch Blu Ray's, so that saves having to have a Blu Ray player plugged in all the time. As soon as I get my console I'll give my pops my old Blu Ray player.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*    Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*   - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:09 pm

EA held a special presentation with EB Games Australia showcasing Battlefield 4.

Australian media and a few lucky fans got to see more gameplay footage from Battlefield 4, plus a Q&A session was held with more information revealed about the game. David Silverman, the Marketing Director for the game kindly unveiled new pieces of information.

A NeoGAF posting kindly summarized all of the new things you should know about Battlefield 4:

Singleplayer:

• Admitted that the BF3 story could have been more.
• Campaign will be more character driven and emotional. Confidence in their skills in building multiplayer led them to spend more time into creating a good singleplayer story.
• NPCs will be more human. Right down to the smallest and simplest details of just watching you walk around etc.
• Cutscenes are acted out in a soundstage like in movies

Specs:

• Oculus Rift support is not planned, but is possible in the future
• PC specs are similar to the specs of BF3. No official specs list has been released.

Multiplayer:

• Battlelog returns on PC and will integrated into the console games
• Commander Mode runs in-game and tablet, however the in-game versions will have extra features such as live video feeds etc.
• Maps can’t be totally leveled, however, destruction is going to be more dramatic than BF3′s and will be similar to BC2′s destruction.
• They are considering bringing back the ability to destroy MCOMs by having structures and buildings fall on them, like BC2
• You can cut the power in the indoor parts of the maps and use the darkness and non functional elevators to your advantage
• Seize of Shanghai, the map shown at the E3 Demo, is a medium size map and new game modes will be shown soon.
• The spokesman said that “You won’t be disappointed by the number of maps in the game”
• He also stated that Operation Metro is the most popular map in BF3, thus indirectly confirming that it’ll return in the Second Assault DLC.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*    Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*   - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:11 pm

man I havnt played my ps3 in ages may buy the new one but it will likely just collect dust
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*    Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*   - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 4 *shits about to get real*
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next