Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thanks guys

Go down 
+5
GDPofDRC
Ludo
bobbitt15
Cu Bu
Farmer1906
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Thanks guys - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:38 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
So the auction was this morning. I went in with $18k and bought an xbox for $9k, a turkey fryer for $4,100.00 and some bose speakers for my pewter. I had the the 4100 left and nobody was bidding on the fryer and this dude had it for 800 so i said 4100.00 and walked away with it. Looks like I have a gift for mom now too. Thanks for the help again guys. My youngest son wanted an xbox so he got his number one gift he asked santa for.
Hell yeah beast, glad you got some cool shit. Now what do I gotta do for Santa to send me some of that stinky bud?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:35 pm

So the auction was this morning. I went in with $18k and bought an xbox for $9k, a turkey fryer for $4,100.00 and some bose speakers for my pewter. I had the the 4100 left and nobody was bidding on the fryer and this dude had it for 800 so i said 4100.00 and walked away with it. Looks like I have a gift for mom now too. Thanks for the help again guys. My youngest son wanted an xbox so he got his number one gift he asked santa for.

Good shit! Glad you made out well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:19 pm

Never mind your son BBC get on xbox live and hook up with the Ninja's gang !
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:48 pm

Ali wrote:

Oh it's on for sure. I'm gonna get the new call of duty
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:53 pm

OU wrote:
Hell yeah beast, glad you got some cool shit. Now what do I gotta do for Santa to send me some of that stinky bud?

You pussed but when I wanted to send ya some before. I only did that one grow. The county i live in is real strict on growing so I want do it until i move. I still has some ak48, og kush, and white widow seeds. Cool thing is they put new lights in at work and i got a bunch of 400 watt metal hallide( or however you spell it) lights. You can ask josh how pretty that ak48 was. He saw the plants about 3 weeks before I harvested them. If we legalize the shit it's on. White widow is the nest strain out there so I'd grow that first. Ahh the memories!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:59 pm

OU wrote:

You pussed but when I wanted to send ya some before. I only did that one grow. The county i live in is real strict on growing so I want do it until i move. I still has some ak48, og kush, and white widow seeds. Coil thing is they out new lights in at work and i got a bunch of 409 watt metal hallide or however you speak it lights. You can ask josh how pretty that ak48 was. He saw the plants about 3 weeks before I harvested them. If we legalize the shit it's on. White widow is the nest strain out there so I'd grow that first. Ahh the memories!
LIES! I would never turn down some stinky green. Be careful my man, your skills don't do me much good behind bars. They take that very seriously around here. No chance my state ever legalizes it.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:49 pm

OU wrote:
OU wrote:

You pussed but when I wanted to send ya some before. I only did that one grow. The county i live in is real strict on growing so I want do it until i move. I still has some ak48, og kush, and white widow seeds. Coil thing is they out new lights in at work and i got a bunch of 409 watt metal hallide or however you speak it lights. You can ask josh how pretty that ak48 was. He saw the plants about 3 weeks before I harvested them. If we legalize the shit it's on. White widow is the nest strain out there so I'd grow that first. Ahh the memories!
LIES! I would never turn down some stinky green. Be careful my man, your skills don't do me much good behind bars. They take that very seriously around here. No chance my state ever legalizes it.

Dude, that was you that said no to mailing some. I was thinking maybe LA, but I'm 80% sure it was you. We need to find that thread i made. Might've been by pm though. I'm looking thru my pm now to see. Idk if Kentucky will legalize it, bit hemp farmers have a better shot now and hemp was a big cash crop here before nylon came out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:02 am

Ali wrote:

Oh it's on for sure. I'm gonna get the new call of duty

YES !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks guys
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3