Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thanks guys

Go down 
+5
GDPofDRC
Ludo
bobbitt15
Cu Bu
Farmer1906
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Thanks guys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:28 pm

http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Budget.Car.Sales.And.Rentals.of.Muldraugh.2.502-942-3368#feedback-reviews

Can any of you guys do one here on merchant circle? I have until friday. please and thank you! I got my laptop fixed finally so now ill be posting more at night. I know this has to make y
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:29 pm

http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Budget.Car.Sales.And.Rentals.of.Muldraugh.2.502-942-3368#feedback-reviews

Can any of you guys do one here on merchant circle? I have until friday. please and thank you! I got my laptop fixed finally so now ill be posting more at night. I know this has to make you guys balls out happy.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:31 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:

Can any of you guys do one here on merchant circle? I have until friday. please and thank you! I got my laptop fixed finally so now ill be posting more at night. I know this has to make y

Damn, did you see the authors of those reviews? Andjelod420, anonymous3344444?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:13 pm

Yeah Andjelo was a pot smoking Bosnian(what up killer) not sure about the others. I don't care what the user names are as long as they mention Colin.You should do one as breastman69, lol.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:19 pm

what kind of car did I get?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:08 pm

A hummer h3, name is David or tiffany or dv or tv
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Ok. Would be great if you could do the work for me and allow me to paste it. Which brings me to my question, why can't you do this stuff? Easy to create e-mails, they are all free. What prevents you from filling out shit yourself?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:11 pm

Cmon guys. I need atleast ten more to have a decent amount for this auction.

Let me know if ya do one elsewhere and post a link. If ya need a name or car let me know. I really could care less about what kind of vehicle though.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:13 pm

OU wrote:
Ok. Would be great if you could do the work for me and allow me to paste it. Which brings me to my question, why can't you do this stuff? Easy to create e-mails, they are all free. What prevents you from filling out shit yourself?

Gonna start on that tonight. I hope to get up to ten myself. Im off tomorrow so you'll see some.more popping up. With what i do, a few dedicated customers, and some from here i should have no worries.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:15 pm

Plus i really did just get my laptop back. It had a ton of problems. I've been using this phone since the Sweden fight with gus. I hot a bad virus trying to watch a free fight the next day on man videos. I blame zuffa for that btw.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:16 pm

I should be able to help out a little more tomorrow. Despite what it may seem, I'm kind of busy today. We have a couple people off so I only get to post/browse in spurts.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:03 pm

OU wrote:
I should be able to help out a little more tomorrow. Despite what it may seem, I'm kind of busy today. We have a couple people off so I only get to post/browse in spurts.

Its all good man. You've done great already and if it puts you out at work don't worry about it. Any help i have gotten so far was awesome. Im up against a bunch of guys who have been here for years and they cheated a few weeks ago. I should've done that here a few weeks ago and got the ball rolling.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:49 pm

btw all the yahoo reviews were deleted for all of us. Good thing you guys are NINJA'S and chose other sites and I printed copies!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:22 pm

ha ha all the cheaters at the other store got nabbed for the same ip address and using them from work. YOU GUYS ROCK!
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:14 pm

Did you win or get the most $$$?
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:22 pm

Did I miss it?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:19 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Did you win or get the most $$$?

Nah, I'm probably top 10 out of 24 guys. The auction is Monday. I am hoping I can atleast cover one big present for one kid and get an mp3 or something for another. It's been rough this year financially so you guys came thru for a fellow ninja. I truely appreciate you guys more than you know.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:22 pm

captain organic wrote:
Did I miss it?

Today is the last day for it. If ya hurry You can get me one more maybe...if ya have the time that is.

Yelp seems like they are getting shady on me. You can try at this link.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/knox-budget-car-sales-louisville?fsid=6DVW6d6t17v_Sq2sh24uTw

Your name is EC and you love your chevy. Just mention my name, Colin. Matter of fact, spell my name Collin.

Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:58 pm

i did a yelp arleady, had to make yelp profile should I sit this one out?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:23 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
i did a yelp arleady, had to make yelp profile should I sit this one out?

Sorry been super busy. Idk if you can make two with the same account or not though?
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:21 pm

captain organic wrote:
Did I miss it?

Today is the last day for it. If ya hurry You can get me one more maybe...if ya have the time that is.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/knox-budget-car-sales-louisville?fsid=6DVW6d6t17v_Sq2sh24uTw

Your name is EC and you love your chevy. Just mention my name, Colin. Matter of fact, spell my name Collin.

Any type of chevy? I like cars with good gas mileage, hook me up with a model. I'm guessing you were real professional?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:47 pm

[quote="captain organic"]
captain organic wrote:
Did I miss it?

Any type of chevy? I like cars with good gas mileage, hook me up with a model. I'm guessing you were real professional?[/qu

They took final count at 6:00pm est, so its all over Cap. Thanks for showing up to the party though. lol
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:56 pm

Is there still beer?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:45 am

captain organic wrote:
Is there still beer?

Me, josh, and killer finished the beer two days ago. I got some weed though. It's papaya so u should get toasted.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:46 pm

So the auction was this morning. I went in with $18k and bought an xbox for $9k, a turkey fryer for $4,100.00 and some bose speakers for my pewter. I had the the 4100 left and nobody was bidding on the fryer and this dude had it for 800 so i said 4100.00 and walked away with it. Looks like I have a gift for mom now too. Thanks for the help again guys. My youngest son wanted an xbox so he got his number one gift he asked santa for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks guys
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next