Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare

Go down 
+5
KingsOwn19
Farmer1906
killerofchicken
Ludo
OU
9 posters

Jacare vs Bisping
Bisping would win, you're just a hater
Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare Vote_lcap60%Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare Vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Jacare would win, you are right.
Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare Vote_lcap40%Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare Empty
PostSubject: Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare   Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Am I crazy for thinking Jacare, who I still consider to be the best MW in SF, would be a bad matchup for Bisping? Or is this just more Bisping hate from me? Which is it?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare   Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:38 pm

Definitely Bisping hate. Bisping represents the same kind of tough matchup for Jacare that Rockhold did, except Bisping has even better footwork and probably the same level of striking overall.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare   Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:45 pm

Ludo wrote:
Definitely Bisping hate. Bisping represents the same kind of tough matchup for Jacare that Rockhold did, except Bisping has even better footwork and probably the same level of striking overall.
But IMO Jacare would finish Luke if they fought again. I think Jacare lost motivation and was content. I think if they fought again it would look totally different. But I don't have much to base that on, more just a feeling.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare   Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:46 pm

Also IMO Bisping vs Rockhold is a push, with me leaning toward Luke...probably cause the Bisping hate. So I admit I have blinding Bisping hate. But I also feel these guys have the talent to back it up.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare   Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:05 pm

I would have Bisping winning this 30-27, Jacare could steal a round tho
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare   Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:08 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
I would have Bisping winning this 30-27, Jacare could steal a round tho
wow, it's like that?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare   Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:00 pm

Look how bisping has lost in the past. Guys with great wrestling or power. Shad, wand, Hendo, and sonnen. Jacare is good but he'd had to get bisping down and keep him there. That's a tough task. Bisping would like out point Jacare via better technical standup.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare   Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:18 pm

I think both. Jacare is incredibly well rounded and still seemingly improving his already solid striking and takedown game...but i kind of leaning with Ludo's viewpoint that Bisping is kind of a tough matchup and would probably outwork Jacare in a close fight.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare   Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:17 am

I think your right Jacare would win by controlling the fight threaten with a sub or two.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare   Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:36 pm

I honestly don't see how Jacare holds Bisping down, and that's assuming he can get Bisping down to begin with. Jacare couldn't get Kennedy down, and couldn't hold Rockhold down. Bisping has made a career out of popping back up before anything significant happens on the ground against tough wrestlers, and even kept Sonnen, possibly the most stifling top control wrestler in the division, from keeping him down for very long and stuffed a few of those takedowns.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare   Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:43 pm

Yeah this would be a standup fight. Jacare keeps improving but I'd take Bisping's movement and technique
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare   Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:27 pm

I hate bisping as much as the next guy but in recent I have had no choice but to give the guy props as a fighter. He beat Chael imo and gave rashad and wand hell in some close fights.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare   Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:35 am

Jacare would have to land a strike or fall into a submission to win because of his crazy strength. If it doesn't happen soon, Bisping beats his ass more and more as the fight goes on. Bisping is the better fighter now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare   Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me with a debate. Bisping vs Jacare
Page 1 of 1