Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Newest Edition to my Watch Collection

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Newest Edition to my Watch Collection Empty
PostSubject: Newest Edition to my Watch Collection   Newest Edition to my Watch Collection EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:23 pm

Newest Edition to my Watch Collection Rolex_image.1712931
(not my wrist)

It'll be here in 4-6 weeks. What yall think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newest Edition to my Watch Collection   Newest Edition to my Watch Collection EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:44 pm

I say I say that will look rather elegant on your Texan wrist sir.

Any chance you could purchase one for me please ?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Newest Edition to my Watch Collection   Newest Edition to my Watch Collection EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:11 pm

Ali wrote:
I say I say that will look rather elegant on your Texan wrist sir.

Any chance you could purchase one for me please ?

0% chance at the moment.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Newest Edition to my Watch Collection   Newest Edition to my Watch Collection EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:32 am

Did you consider the starving children in Africa?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Newest Edition to my Watch Collection   Newest Edition to my Watch Collection EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:36 pm

OU wrote:
Did you consider the starving children in Africa?

They're starving, what the hell do they need a nice watch for? Wink On a serious note I do worry about the world and try to do my part. I sponsor a young boy in the DR.

Any other watch fans on board. I go into it a few years ago. I have a Breitling Superocean, Rolex Datejust, Tag Carrera, and the Rolex Submariner. I really want a Jaeger-LeCoultre.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Newest Edition to my Watch Collection   Newest Edition to my Watch Collection EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:09 am

I was watching Cajun Pawn Stars the other day and the owner was trying to get this watch worn by Elvis Presley. The drummer for Elvis was there but it was his son that had the watch. The son came in wanting a signed guitar from some country singer named George Jones. I just looked it up, it was a Lord Elgin. The owner offered the man the signed guitar he wanted and $75K for the watch and the man wouldn't do it.
This is the guy that has the watch.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronnie_McDowell
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Newest Edition to my Watch Collection   Newest Edition to my Watch Collection EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:47 am

A quality American made watch is extremely rare. Not sure if Elgins are worth anything.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Newest Edition to my Watch Collection   Newest Edition to my Watch Collection EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:10 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
A quality American made watch is extremely rare. Not sure if Elgins are worth anything.
I don't know shit about watches. But according to Big Daddy it's know for it's extremely high quality.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Newest Edition to my Watch Collection   Newest Edition to my Watch Collection EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:05 pm

I have a 250.00 bulova watch I bought from Kay Jewlers in 1999ish and an Oyster perpetual my old boss.bought me about six years ago. Id love a yachtmaster or submariner. Nice watch man.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Newest Edition to my Watch Collection   Newest Edition to my Watch Collection EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:08 pm

Side note, the bulova has a broken band from when I was running from the police and club security when I got in a fight years ago. I got roughed up pretty good for making them run, lol. Jeez the dumb things you do when your young and dumb.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Newest Edition to my Watch Collection   Newest Edition to my Watch Collection EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:34 pm

I dont know the first thing about them other than pick them up and see if they have any weight to them and if so good chance its real. Nice one by the way
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Newest Edition to my Watch Collection   Newest Edition to my Watch Collection EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:16 pm

SOKO wrote:
I dont know the first thing about them other than pick them up and see if they have any weight to them and if so good chance its real. Nice one by the way
Well that's true some of the time I guess.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Newest Edition to my Watch Collection   Newest Edition to my Watch Collection EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:48 pm

SOKO wrote:

I cane tell a difference when I put in my Rules compared to my Bulova in weight big time. I don't wear either much. I can break out that roles and shake it and set it and it's fine. Aside from breaking the band on my Bulova that time, it requires batteries. My old boss engraved the roles cause I won saleman if the year. IloveEdReed said it won't gain value, but i don't care. Just glad I have one.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Newest Edition to my Watch Collection   Newest Edition to my Watch Collection EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:06 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
SOKO wrote:

I cane tell a difference when I put in my Rules compared to my Bulova in weight big time. I don't wear either much. I can break out that roles and shake it and set it and it's fine. Aside from breaking the band on my Bulova that time, it requires batteries. My old boss engraved the roles cause I won saleman if the year. IloveEdReed said it won't gain value, but i don't care. Just glad I have one.

But now it means more to you and makes yours different from everyone else's. Gets even cooler when you pass it down.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Newest Edition to my Watch Collection   Newest Edition to my Watch Collection EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:05 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
SOKO wrote:

But now it means more to you and makes yours different from everyone else's. Gets even cooler when you pass it down.

Im gonna give it to gabe when he gets home from ait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newest Edition to my Watch Collection   Newest Edition to my Watch Collection Empty

Back to top Go down

Newest Edition to my Watch Collection
Page 1 of 1