Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oklahoma vs Notre Dame

Go down 
+5
bobbitt15
killerofchicken
acccardinal12
SOKO
OU
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Oklahoma vs Notre Dame - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma vs Notre Dame   Oklahoma vs Notre Dame - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:04 am

I cant believe how the OU defense looked shitty and the offense looked worse.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma vs Notre Dame   Oklahoma vs Notre Dame - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:34 am

got to say didnt expect that.........ND is legit
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma vs Notre Dame   Oklahoma vs Notre Dame - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:38 am

I can't beleive the NCCA paid those refs and didn't even try to hide it. Damn shame.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma vs Notre Dame   Oklahoma vs Notre Dame - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:58 am

I guess they are legit. I hope they run the table, along with Kansas State and Oregon, with LSU beating Alabama this weekend, I like trouble. I think with Oregon still having USC, Stanford, and Oregon State left to play, 3 top 25 teams, if they run the table they get to number 2, their strength of schedule will warrant it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma vs Notre Dame   Oklahoma vs Notre Dame - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:09 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I guess they are legit. I hope they run the table, along with Kansas State and Oregon, with LSU beating Alabama this weekend, I like trouble. I think with Oregon still having USC, Stanford, and Oregon State left to play, 3 top 25 teams, if they run the table they get to number 2, their strength of schedule will warrant it.
Right now Texas and Oklahoma St are ranked and remaining on K-State's schedule. Also TCU and Baylor are probably top 35 teams in the computer and could even be ranked when they play K-State. Going to be really interesting to see how it would play out if both ran the table.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma vs Notre Dame   Oklahoma vs Notre Dame - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:14 pm

Yeah it will be close, I think either of them should leap by ND, though the way I see it, the BCS was partly created to ensure an undefeated ND plays for the title so who knows.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma vs Notre Dame   Oklahoma vs Notre Dame - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:21 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Yeah it will be close, I think either of them should leap by ND, though the way I see it, the BCS was partly created to ensure an undefeated ND plays for the title so who knows.
Well K-State is currently #2, so they have that going for them. Big 12 is considered to be a stronger conference this season then Pac 12. But it's hard to predict how things would play out. K-State QB being the Heisman favorite could also play in their favor. I think K-State is in good position right now. But they 4 losable games to end the season. Sure they will be favored but there isn't a gimmie game in the group. They have TCU and Baylor on the road, they aren't real good teams but they are decent.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma vs Notre Dame   Oklahoma vs Notre Dame - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:26 pm

Yeah, with Oregon though, their schedule is back loaded heavy which plays a factor sometimes with peoples short memories. I thin KState vs Oregon would be an awesome game to watch.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma vs Notre Dame   Oklahoma vs Notre Dame - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:28 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Yeah, with Oregon though, their schedule is back loaded heavy which plays a factor sometimes with peoples short memories. I thin KState vs Oregon would be an awesome game to watch.
I agree. Too bad the new system isn't in place yet. This could be a good year for it.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma vs Notre Dame   Oklahoma vs Notre Dame - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:42 pm

Ksu gets leapfrogged by UO due to the PAC having a championship game if ND loses.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma vs Notre Dame   Oklahoma vs Notre Dame - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:44 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Ksu gets leapfrogged by UO due to the PAC having a championship game if ND loses.
I wonder if you would sing the same tune if you were still a Big 12 fanboy...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma vs Notre Dame   Oklahoma vs Notre Dame - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:56 pm

I don't care what happens with all other teams as long as bama vs Oregon for the NC happens. That game would be awesome. If UO wins out they deserve it imo.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma vs Notre Dame   Oklahoma vs Notre Dame - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:57 pm

K-State winning out, especially impressively and not getting a title shot would be robbery. Especially considering the Big 12 is > Pac 12.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma vs Notre Dame   Oklahoma vs Notre Dame - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:08 pm

Oregon would thump kstate. I don't really think either conference is that much better than the other. I care about which team gives bama the best challenge and right now that would be the ducks.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma vs Notre Dame   Oklahoma vs Notre Dame - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:17 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Oregon would thump kstate. I don't really think either conference is that much better than the other. I care about which team gives bama the best challenge and right now that would be the ducks.
How can you say that? K-State is much better than anyone Oregon has faced. Why wouldn't that be competitive?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma vs Notre Dame   Oklahoma vs Notre Dame - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Cause Oregon is just badass on offense. Your big 12 homerism is strong though. Kstate is good but oregon is just better in offense and has enough defense to stay ahead imo. OU is the one team that I think might be able to beat Alabama. They're just so fast.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma vs Notre Dame   Oklahoma vs Notre Dame - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:07 pm

I do think it would be competitive, i just think Oregon wins the game. Thump may have been too strong.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma vs Notre Dame   Oklahoma vs Notre Dame - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:08 pm

I think it would be an exciting game.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma vs Notre Dame   Oklahoma vs Notre Dame - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:09 pm

Cause Oregon is just badass on offense. Your big 12 homerism is strong though. Kstate is good but oregon is just better in offense and has enough defense to stay ahead imo. OU is the one team that I think might be able to beat Alabama. They're just so fast.
1st off, don't you EVA CALL OREGON OU! FUCKING EVA!!!! That's our shit. We got the National Titles, we got the tradition, that's our shit. 2nd, child please, K-State has played much better teams so far. Oregon looks better vs inferior competition. Homerisim my ass, Fuck Snider and K-State.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma vs Notre Dame   Oklahoma vs Notre Dame - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:48 pm

My bad. That was wrong of me but I meant UO. lol

Oregon has played inferior comp but they are dragging er-one....and I thought we were talking about winning out the rest of their schedule. UO has some tough games left. Depending in how both teams play will have alot to do ya know. Right now I would rather give the Ducks the nod. Too fast, too much offense, too much style with those uni's.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma vs Notre Dame   Oklahoma vs Notre Dame - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:20 pm

OU wrote:
1st off, don't you EVA CALL OREGON OU! FUCKING EVA!!!! That's our shit. We got the National Titles, we got the tradition, that's our shit. 2nd, child please, K-State has played much better teams so far. Oregon looks better vs inferior competition. Homerisim my ass, Fuck Snider and K-State.

I agree 100% KSU has played and beaten better competition. But UO still has @USC, Stanford, Ore St, & vs USC. 4 ranked teams left. I can put bias aside, I don't think you can. The BIg XII not having a championship game absolutely hurts. Just look at the past (2006 & 2008). Its all moot if ND wins out though, The media darling will get in over either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma vs Notre Dame   Oklahoma vs Notre Dame - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oklahoma vs Notre Dame
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2