Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for?

Go down 
+3
NJBeatdown86
captainanddew
RUM CAPITAL
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for? Empty
PostSubject: If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for?   If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:40 pm

Allan Green
29-2

OR

George Tahdooahnippah
24-0
Back to top Go down
RUM CAPITAL
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
RUM CAPITAL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Carlos Ortiz,Henry Armstrong and Wilfredo Gomez

PostSubject: Re: If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for?   If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:46 pm

def the native american guy that cool lol idk about the rap thing though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for?   If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:52 pm

I have seen both fight live a bunch of times. Comanche Boy is fun. He is always in a brawl. One of his KO's is better than Greens KO over Codrington. I couldnt find it online. It was on the Green vs Woods undercard. He did an indian dance in the middle of the ring while they took the guy off on a stretcher.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for?   If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:05 pm

Comanche Boy lol. Great video.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for?   If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:11 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Comanche Boy lol. Great video.
That little kid is bad ass.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for?   If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:38 pm

I would keep my position as President of the Allan Green fanclub.
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for?   If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Best intro ever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for?   If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:55 pm

captainanddew wrote:
I would keep my position as President of the Allan Green fanclub.
I am I just wanted people to get a look at that Comanche boy video. BTW that is the guy in my sig.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for?   If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:58 pm

BUMP because these guys are just that badass.
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for?   If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:53 pm

The Barons....and boxers not from Oklahoma.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for?   If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:56 pm

Comanche Boy is from my home town, same as Grady Brewer. My buddy is actually related to George. He fights on Sept.12 if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for?   If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:02 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Comanche Boy is from my home town, same as Grady Brewer. My buddy is actually related to George. He fights on Sept.12 if I remember correctly.
Sweet I need to go see him fight again. He fights a bunch of bums but he who doesnt like watching a bum get knocked the fuck out.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for?   If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:06 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Sweet I need to go see him fight again. He fights a bunch of bums but he who doesnt like watching a bum get knocked the fuck out.

I'm pretty sure he fights here in my hometown(Lawton/Ft.Sill) but now that I think about it I think it is Sep.11th. Because I'm going to OU vs FSU with my buddy but we have to make it back so he can go to the fight.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for?   If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:29 am

Yo Mark I did confirm George is fighting on Sep.11th at night. Not sure exactly where but I know it is in Lawton or somewhere very close by just not sure exactly where. I don't think it starts until like 9pm. I should have plenty of time to drive back from the OU vs FSU game to make the fights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for?   If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:52 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Yo Mark I did confirm George is fighting on Sep.11th at night. Not sure exactly where but I know it is in Lawton or somewhere very close by just not sure exactly where. I don't think it starts until like 9pm. I should have plenty of time to drive back from the OU vs FSU game to make the fights.
My cousin still has not got me my tickets. I wonder if I am getting them this year?
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for?   If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:18 am

Sooner, Comanche Boy is your guy. But let's be honest here. If you're that concerned about your home state's boxing rep, your best bet is to put on some gloves and kick a little ass yourself. Your writing style is becoming more aggressive which tells me you're considering it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for?   If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:20 am

Living in the same town at Comanche Boy everyone around here obviously knows who the guy is. But I'm curious to how many people know him nationally? He doesn't have too many miles on him for his age.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for?   If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:22 am

4445Frank wrote:
Sooner, Comanche Boy is your guy. But let's be honest here. If you're that concerned about your home state's boxing rep, your best bet is to put on some gloves and kick a little ass yourself. Your writing style is becoming more aggressive which tells me you're considering it.
LOL its only aggressive toward one person. In real life Frank I have a very very short fuse. I am also a pretty big dude. I really do think I need anger management. I am being 100% serious about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for?   If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:24 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Living in the same town at Comanche Boy everyone around here obviously knows who the guy is. But I'm curious to how many people know him nationally? He doesn't have too many miles on him for his age.
Yeah I dont think he is well known at all. Thats why I put up this thread. He should get a FNF or something soon right. The guy is undefeated.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for?   If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:29 am

soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Yeah I dont think he is well known at all. Thats why I put up this thread. He should get a FNF or something soon right. The guy is undefeated.

I saw him fight on ESPN 1 time. I pretty sure he was on the same night Allan Green was on fighting in the main event.
Back to top Go down
CervezaExtra
White Belt
White Belt
CervezaExtra

Favorite Fighter(s) : Pacquiao

PostSubject: Re: If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for?   If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:46 pm

I know I'm late but definitely Allan Green!
Also Soonermark is GAY!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for?   If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:58 pm

damn another poster from Oklahoma?
Back to top Go down
CervezaExtra
White Belt
White Belt
CervezaExtra

Favorite Fighter(s) : Pacquiao

PostSubject: Re: If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for?   If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:05 pm

That's right! If you feel like there are things I née to know tell me because I am new.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for?   If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:08 pm

CervezaExtra wrote:
That's right! If you feel like there are things I née to know tell me because I am new.

Your dot says you are also located near Choctaw just like Mark. Do you know Mark?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for?   If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for?   If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you were from Oklahoma who would you root for?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next