Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iron Man 3

Go down 
+2
OU
KingsOwn19
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Iron Man 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Man 3   Iron Man 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:00 pm

Is there gonna be anything at the end?
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man 3   Iron Man 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:01 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Is there gonna be anything at the end?

Of course it's a Marvel movie. I think it might have something to do with Ant-Man given how close Hank Pym and Tony Stark are in the comics.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man 3   Iron Man 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:24 am

IGN gives it 9/10

Empire gives it 4/5
Quote :
Black proves the perfect blacksmith, forging smart new tech and scenarios for the swaggering super-genius. If this does turn out to be Downey Jr.’s final solo outing, it’s a very strong exit.
http://www.empireonline.com/reviews/reviewcomplete.asp?FID=137603

Total Film gives it 4/5
Quote :
Funny, twisty and thrilling, this is shellhead’s most entertaining solo flight to date. It’s also an impressive pace-setter for this summer’s barrage of big movies.
http://www.totalfilm.com/reviews/cinema/iron-man-3
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man 3   Iron Man 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:42 am

Just got back from seeing this and I gotta say I was really disappointed, it did not feel like a regular Iron Man movie in fact it almost became a full out comedy at times. The villain was pretty weak and there's a twist which they obviously thought was smart but fell really flat to me and it was already done in Nolan's Batman universe. I am really shocked at what they produced and honestly I have to say it's probably the weakest movie to come from Marvel studios. 2/5

Perhaps I am overreacting a little cause the room I saw it in was packed full of annoying kids and idiots on their smartphones but I left feeling really letdown. Oh well at least Star Trek is out in a couple weeks.

As for the scene after the credits...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man 3   Iron Man 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:57 am

people texting and shit is as annoying as people talking. Little white lights in the dark are a distraction. Have not seen it yet but props for keeping it real. I can't go see it for a few weeks because movie theaters get more annoying by the year for new releases.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man 3   Iron Man 3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Iron Man 3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2