Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ?

Go down 
+7
bobbitt15
KingsOwn19
timthebim
Ludo
Farmer1906
killerofchicken
josh200612
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ?   The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:09 am

Phantom Menace - Jar Jar Binks, Young Anakin Skywalker, Pod Racing, Stupid droids, Natalie Portman fresh from Ikea. Not even the epic lightsaber duel saved that movie it was that bad.

Crystak Skull - Using a fridge to survive a nuclear explosion, Swinging with monkies, Shia LaDouche, Ray Winstone just didn't suit that movie, Aliens Aliens Aliens !!! Indy and Aliens just don't work.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ?   The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:22 am

Ali wrote:
Phantom Menace - Jar Jar Binks, Young Anakin Skywalker, Pod Racing, Stupid droids, Natalie Portman fresh from Ikea. Not even the epic lightsaber duel saved that movie it was that bad.

Crystak Skull - Using a fridge to survive a nuclear explosion, Swinging with monkies, Shia LaDouche, Ray Winstone just didn't suit that movie, Aliens Aliens Aliens !!! Indy and Aliens just don't work.
To imply that this movie is anywhere in the same league as Jonah Hex is fucking retarded. I can think of atleast 50 movies worse then Phantom Menace and I have probably seen less then half the movies you have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ?   The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:24 am

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

To imply that this movie is anywhere in the same league as Jonah Hex is fucking retarded. I can think of atleast 50 movies worse then Phantom Menace and I have probably seen less then half the movies you have.

I am not the only one who thinks The Phantom Menace sucks camel dicks, millions of people across the world think it's straight up garbage.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ?   The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:27 am

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

I am not the only one who thinks The Phantom Menace sucks camel dicks, millions of people across the world think it's straight up garbage.
SW fanboys were upset, it was a disappointing movie. But bottom 10? You have to be retarded to think that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ?   The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:31 am

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

SW fanboys were upset, it was a disappointing movie. But bottom 10? You have to be retarded to think that.

I don't care what you think the movie sucked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ?   The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:40 am

Forgot to add Eragon to my list that was another failed attempt by Hollywood to create another fantasy series similar to Harry Potter and LOTR, pity cause I've heard the books are good.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ?   The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:52 am

No mention of Once Upon a Time in America?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ?   The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:53 am

OU wrote:

Laughing Of course not.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ?   The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:02 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

Laughing Of course not.
Have you ever seen Cabin Fever?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ?   The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:12 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

Laughing Of course not.

Yes and I like it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ?   The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:18 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

Laughing Of course not.

Yes and I like it.
Are you fucking with me? That is the worst movie I have ever seen. You have to be fucking with me. There is no possible way to enjoy that movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ?   The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:20 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

Laughing Of course not.

Yes and I like it.
Are you fucking with me? That is the worst movie I have ever seen. You have to be fucking with me. There is no possible way to enjoy that movie.

It's not a great movie by any means but I enjoyed it. There's also a nostalgic factor because I remember going to the cinema with my mates to see it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ?   The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:28 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

Laughing Of course not.

Yes and I like it.

It's not a great movie by any means but I enjoyed it. There's also a nostalgic factor because I remember going to the cinema with my mates to see it.
Going to the movies to see it just makes me hate it even more. I have no idea how anyone could enjoy even 2 seconds of that god awful excuse for a movie. You have horrific taste in movies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ?   The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:30 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

Laughing Of course not.

Yes and I like it.

Going to the movies to see it just makes me hate it even more. I have no idea how anyone could enjoy even 2 seconds of that god awful excuse for a movie. You have horrific taste in movies.

Seriously fuck off you're one to talk when you've barely seen anything.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ?   The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:37 pm

Sorry if I don't have interest in watching shitty movie after shitty movie. I don't know how you have the time or interest in watching that many shitty movies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ?   The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:42 pm

OU wrote:
Sorry if I don't have interest in watching shitty movie after shitty movie. I don't know how you have the time or interest in watching that many shitty movies.

I could probably list the movies from "100 movies you need to see before you die" and we'll be lucky to find five you've actually bothered to watch.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ?   The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:42 pm

SW: PM is pretty low, weather you like SW or not. it just kind of insulting movie making. I probably wouldn't put in my top ten wort, but it is low low.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ?   The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:48 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

I could probably list the movies from "100 movies you need to see before you die" and we'll be lucky to find five you've actually bothered to watch.
We could probably find a list of 100 shittiest movies ever made and I bet you own 20+ on blu ray and rated 3+/5.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ?   The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:56 pm

roflcopter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ?   The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:57 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

We could probably find a list of 100 shittiest movies ever made and I bet you own 20+ on blu ray and rated 3+/5.

I don't buy movies that I rate 3/5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ?   The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:57 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
roflcopter

And you can go and jerk off to Prometheus.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ?   The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:51 pm

too many to mention,

off the top of my head

dead again
from paris with love
the A team
the matrix sequels

i don't get angered by bad films like i used to but of films i've seen recently contraband, haywire and in time were all particularly shit. in time pissed me off a bit because there was a brilliant plot in there somewhere but they fucked it up by making it a vehicle for shit actors.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ?   The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:09 pm

Some double D's come to ind instantly.

Double Dragon

The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ? - Page 2 Double-dragon-1

Dungeons and Dragons

The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ? - Page 2 Justin_whalin_marlon_wayans_zoe_mclellan_dungeons_and_dragons_001

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ?   The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:10 pm

Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

roflcopter

And you can go and jerk off to Prometheus.

lol, seriously, why so butthurt? That shit was genuine comedy.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ?   The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:20 pm

Oh, yeah Epic Movie was one of the worst movies ever made fo sho.

You Don't Mess with the Zohan was bad.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ?   The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The top ten worst movies you've ever seen ?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next