Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFC 153 discussion

Go down 
+2
GDPofDRC
KingsOwn19
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

UFC 153 discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 153 discussion   UFC 153 discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:30 am

Nasty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 153 discussion   UFC 153 discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:31 am

Damn he is good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 153 discussion   UFC 153 discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:31 am

I can't wait to see Silva do that to GSP who is so clearly not in the same league.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: UFC 153 discussion   UFC 153 discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:32 am

what i heard was "I'M NOT THE BEST...FEDOR!"
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: UFC 153 discussion   UFC 153 discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:33 am

Rogan just pooped his pants at "i'm not fighting at 205 again"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 153 discussion   UFC 153 discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:34 am

Ali wrote:
I can't wait to see Silva do that to GSP who is so clearly not in the same league.

It was Stephan Bonnar ffs.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: UFC 153 discussion   UFC 153 discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:34 am

Cool performance. Knew it would happen.

Good card. You know a Fitch win is probably getting fight of the night..how bout that shit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 153 discussion   UFC 153 discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:37 am

freakzilla wrote:
Ali wrote:

Yeah but the point is Silva's been toying with opponents for years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 153 discussion   UFC 153 discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:37 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:

Good card. You know a Fitch win is probably getting fight of the night..how bout that shit?

Gleison Tibau vs. Francisco Trinaldo was better.
Back to top Go down

KingsOwn19 wrote:

It better not FOTN should go to Jason vs. Scili.

Last edited by Ali on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 153 discussion   UFC 153 discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:39 am

Ali wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Ali wrote:

Yeah but the point is Silva's been toying with opponents for years.

He didn't toy with Sonnen in the first fight. I've moved Anderson ahead of GSP now in my P4P rankings but I still think Jones beats Anderson.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: UFC 153 discussion   UFC 153 discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:41 am

FOTY? Ali is tripping

I enjoyed Fitch-Silva more but i can see Jason-Sicilia getting it. Not Tibau-Trinaldo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 153 discussion   UFC 153 discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:44 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
FOTY? Ali is tripping

I enjoyed Fitch-Silva more but i can see Jason-Sicilia getting it. Not Tibau-Trinaldo

My bad meant FOTN Laughing it's 5:44am
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 153 discussion   UFC 153 discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:49 am

Can someone please explain to me what the fuck Dave Herman was doing in that Big Nog fight ? standing still with his arm out he looked like a moron.

Love the fact he went "fuck me" after he tapped out Laughing
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: UFC 153 discussion   UFC 153 discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:53 am

Just finished watching the main card. Very very fun card to watch. Lots of action.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: UFC 153 discussion   UFC 153 discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:27 pm

Thought the Marcello decision was crap but close enough for a split I guess, not 30-27 though, that guy is not a competent judge, they had him in Nottingham also. I had it 29-28 Madadi

The fall of Luiz Cane is remarkably bad.

Sergio Moares won't make it long in the UFC.

I thought the Tiabu vs Trinialdo fight was pretty good, both huge LWs, looking forward to seeing how Trinialdo looks in the future. Same with Rony Jason.

Maia is a contender, the move to 170 could be the smartest thing he has ever done. That sub was some awesome shit, juiced the blood right out of Story. He should be fighting two more top ten fights and be in a position to headline for the belt if he wins.

Davis looked good, back to that am I top 5 or not level, but Prado was pretty exposed as being a big bodied puncher it looks like.

John Fitch of old reminded us of who he was. A typical very good performance from Fitch. Silva is young in his career and will be back though.

Glover is top ten. Might be the hardest overall striker in the division, not hardest one punch maybe, but every punch is knockout strong. That is his tradeoff. He doesn't have dynamic movement or phenomenal speed but he comes in and can be hit by his opponents because his striking is just gonna be more accurate and stronger than anyone he fights will be, so when he does hit you, he will, it's gonna matter, every time. That was a retirement inducing beatdown last night.

Never seen worse standup defense ever then Dave Herman. How he survived as long as he did is a miracle. I thought the win for Big Nog was pretty unremarkable with the way Herman fought. I will say though that I've been wrong about what Big Nog has left. He has looked just fine in his last three fight, including beating up Mir before his mistake and loss.

Anderson Silva embarrassed Stephen Bonnar and could of finished him in the first 30 seconds if he wanted to. All the arguments proved silly. The Bonnar is the best at taking a beating thre is and Silva doesn't have what it takes to keep it out of the second round, that the size and grappling skill of Bonnar was going to in any way matter, that having nothing to lose actually means anything at all or is somehow different than having everything to lose in the end, or that Bonnar in general had any kind of chance at all. Nope. This was every bit the absolute smash match everyone knew it should of been.

Those Yamasaki' bros, real stand up guys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC 153 discussion   UFC 153 discussion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC 153 discussion
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4