Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans"

Go down 
+5
KingsOwn19
SOKO
josh200612
GDPofDRC
bronzehole
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans" Empty
PostSubject: Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans"   Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans" EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:17 am

Quote :
"The more I realize how bad the fans want to see me fight Sonnen the more I am beginning to disregard whether he deserves it or not," Jones recently tweeted. "A part of me wants to do it for the fans. The other part of me feels as if it delegitimizes the importance of (the) championship."

http://mmajunkie.com/news/31092/thanks-to-fans-ufc-champ-jon-jones-warming-up-to-potential-chael-sonnen-fight.mma

Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans" 18720951
Back to top Go down
bronzehole
White Belt
White Belt
bronzehole

PostSubject: Re: Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans"   Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans" EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:47 pm

why do the fans want to see jones fight sonnen so bad? How about an opponent who's not in it to lose and pay off their mortgage fraud. Sonnen will probably start calling out jds as soon as jones' hand is raised, got to get those pay cheques
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans"   Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans" EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:50 am

Jones right now doesn't seem to understand that being offered a fight with Sonnen was not so much about deserving to fight for a title as it was saving the entire event, just like he didn't then. I'm sure we'll hear from him soon how that's our fault though, since the fans want him to fight Sonnen so bad now, when in reality we all know he is just ducking Glover.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans"   Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans" EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:21 am

He has fans? Oh, the casual fans I forgot.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans"   Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans" EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:25 pm

fuck that hendo comes first johnny no ducking
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans"   Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans" EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:47 pm

more like "i'm warming up to Sonnen fight because my last buyrate was the shits and i need Sonnen to sell my fight and make me money"
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans"   Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans" EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:47 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
more like "i'm warming up to Sonnen fight because my last buyrate was the shits and i need Sonnen to sell my fight and make me money"

This.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans"   Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans" EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:01 am

Another reason he is a tool, didn't make sense before but now cause the fans want it, what a tool, why couldn't Vitor snap that damn arm when he heard it pop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans"   Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans" EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:32 am

I bet Bones is loving the Sonnen fight after witnessing that beast Glover.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans"   Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans" EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:55 am

Ali wrote:

I'm not buying into the Glover hype. If anything Bones wants Sonnen to avoid Andy or Hendo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans"   Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans" EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 4:56 am

Jones isn't afraid of anyone so everyone stop that talk.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans"   Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans" EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:24 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Jones isn't afraid of anyone so everyone stop that talk.

Never. I think a prime Chuck Liddel would have Bones shaking in his boots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans"   Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans" EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:48 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:

I'm not buying into the Glover hype. If anything Bones wants Sonnen to avoid Andy or Hendo.

Dude did you not hear the shots Glover was landing on Fabio ? those were vicious nasty thudding hits.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans"   Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans" EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:02 pm

Ali wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Dude did you not hear the shots Glover was landing on Fabio ? those were vicious nasty thudding hits.
His target was standing and not moving in front of him. Glover almost punched himself out and got caught with wild counter punches and almost got dropped. I'll believe it when he does it vs someone in the top 15. Right now Idon't think he's fought anyone in the top 50.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans"   Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans" EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:37 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:

His target was standing and not moving in front of him. Glover almost punched himself out and got caught with wild counter punches and almost got dropped. I'll believe it when he does it vs someone in the top 15. Right now Idon't think he's fought anyone in the top 50.

Glover got caught only because he stupidly put his hands down infront of Fabio, it wouldn't have happened had Mario done his job and stopped the fight.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans"   Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans" EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:06 pm

That fight should of been stopped after the 40th unanswered huge huge elbow from mount. That was the single worst beating in combat sports, mma or boxing, this year. The only argument anyone can make for that 1st being a 10-8 round was the one punch Glover let him land in the end. Most had it 10-7 and many gave their first ever 10-6 in that first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans"   Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans" EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:07 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
That fight should of been stopped after the 40th unanswered huge huge elbow from mount. That was the single worst beating in combat sports, mma or boxing, this year. The only argument anyone can make for that 1st being a 10-8 round was the one punch Glover let him land in the end. Most had it 10-7 and many gave their first ever 10-6 in that first.

+1
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans"   Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans" EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:56 pm

What did yall score Fitch's 3rd round? 10-8, 10-7?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans"   Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans" EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 4:31 pm

10-8
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans"   Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans" EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:52 pm

I've said it before, if you put Fitch in 5 round fights he starts finishing guys. By the end of the third round his opponents usually look so exhausted and dejected. Ten more minutes to work and he'd likely get the stoppages that have eluded him.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans"   Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans" EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:49 am

Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans" Susumu06
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans"   Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans" EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:41 pm

I guess there is a rumor going around right now that Bones and Sonnen are going to coach TUF. I really hope it's not true.
http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-72912761/

I guess Ariel tweeted about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans"   Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans" EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:36 pm

OU wrote:
I guess there is a rumor going around right now that Bones and Sonnen are going to coach TUF. I really hope it's not true.
http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-72912761/

I guess Ariel tweeted about it.

I am surprised it took them this long to get Sonnen on TUF.

Just a pity that show has become so stale and unattractive now, I know fat sweaty girls that are more popular than that show.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans"   Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans" EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:55 pm

freak...just admit that you are a bonehugger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans"   Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans" EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:26 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
freak...just admit that you are a bonehugger.

I was a huge fan but can't stand the prick now. He is the best fighter in the world though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans"   Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans" Empty

Back to top Go down

Bones warming to a Sonnen fight because of the "Fans"
Page 1 of 1