Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WOOOOO!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

WOOOOO!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: WOOOOO!!!!!   WOOOOO!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:31 pm

one more week left in this semester of school and then im gonna hopefully find a full-time job!

If I find a full-time job its back to the MMA gym I go! I cant wait to hit the mats again! WOOOO!!! lol
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

WOOOOO!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOOOOO!!!!!   WOOOOO!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:15 pm

Nice! Me too. Gonna be working 6 days a week and traing 4-5 nights a week. Im gonna really try to get in shape and enter some grappling tournaments. First i have to wait for my thumb to heal up cause i closed my car door on it when i was drunk lol. I haven't been able to train for 3 weeks and it's been killing me. Im shadow boxing way too much lol.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

WOOOOO!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOOOOO!!!!!   WOOOOO!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:09 pm

oggy420 wrote:
Nice! Me too. Gonna be working 6 days a week and traing 4-5 nights a week. Im gonna really try to get in shape and enter some grappling tournaments. First i have to wait for my thumb to heal up cause i closed my car door on it when i was drunk lol. I haven't been able to train for 3 weeks and it's been killing me. Im shadow boxing way too much lol.

LMAO yeah dude I actually catch myself shadow boxing from time to time, not even realizing that I started doing it lol its insane.

Im gettin pretty pissed off though because I cant find any full-time work...which means I wont have health insurance...which means they pry wont let me do MMA which will piss me off further! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WOOOOO!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOOOOO!!!!!   WOOOOO!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WOOOOO!!!!!
Page 1 of 1