Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?

Go down 
+10
acccardinal12
captain organic
GDPofDRC
GolbeZ
killerofchicken
Farmer1906
josh200612
OU
timthebim
SOKO
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:41 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
I can barely stomach bud light. I have no idea how people enjoy drinking natty.

I rather drink Natty than Bud Light.
I know people love to hate on Bud but that is just weird to me. Natty is the lowest of the low.

You're flipping crazy. Keystone, busch, millie beast, coors, bud, miller all taste worse than natty. I really do like it more than all others. You ever heard of Beer 30? Worst beer ever. My buddy gets a 30 pack for like 12 bucks.he drinks the shit out of it.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:54 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

I know people love to hate on Bud but that is just weird to me. Natty is the lowest of the low.

That's what I'm saying. A lot of people think bud is good. My beer tastes are above that so it blows my mind when someone likes something below it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:55 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

You're flipping crazy. Keystone, busch, millie beast, coors, bud, miller all taste worse than natty. I really do like it more than all others. You ever heard of Beer 30? Worst beer ever. My buddy gets a 30 pack for like 12 bucks.he drinks the shit out of it.
I see people drinking this shit called Steel Reserve all the time. I use to think it was an energy drink from the can lol
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:15 pm

OU wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

I see people drinking this shit called Steel Reserve all the time. I use to think it was an energy drink from the can lol

It's good shit gets me fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:56 pm

Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 2 5757
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:10 pm

See i feel the same about all of those dark beers
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Actually it's an amber laager. I don't like dark beer either. Shit is ridiculously good though and I don't even like beer that much.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:33 pm

You don't have to answer Ludo, but how old are you again? My guess from XBL is 22.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:34 pm

You know damn well how old I am! I'm just a hard liquor kind of guy.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:37 pm

Ludo wrote:
You know damn well how old I am! I'm just a hard liquor kind of guy.
LOL I probably should. I should know how old you, killer and GDP are. But I'm having the hardest time recalling how old you are. Killer is almost the exact same age I am, I think GDP is about 30ish? I know he is a little older then me. But you, I can't remember if you are younger then me or not. Just shows you how long it's been since I've been on LIVE. I should really fix that.
Actually I think I recall GDP having his 30th B-Day not too long ago. But I could be wrong about that lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:39 pm

I do remember that you have actually been to Oklahoma lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:40 pm

Come to think of it I'm pretty sure you are older then Scotty. So I'll change my answer to 24.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:41 pm

OU wrote:

Yep, a ways outside of OKC where everything was dirt roads and shit. Fuckin' horsefarms and everyone had this glazed over look in their eyes.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:43 pm

Ludo wrote:
OU wrote:

Yep, a ways outside of OKC where everything was dirt roads and shit. Fuckin' horsefarms and everyone had this glazed over look in their eyes.
LOL yeah there are a ton of those towns in Oklahoma. The military town I live in is surrounded by exactly what you described. It's amazing how different people are if you go even 10 miles outside of town in any direction. People that grow up in my town don't really have accents, but those fuckers outside of town are country as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:50 pm

Oh these were some seriously country bumpkins right here. The kind of area where you can stick the heating elements of MRE's and put them in 2 liter soda bottles and blow the bottles up on the front lawn and nobody lives close enough to hear it or call the cops.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:57 pm

Ludo wrote:
Oh these were some seriously country bumpkins right here. The kind of area where you can stick the heating elements of MRE's and put them in 2 liter soda bottles and blow the bottles up on the front lawn and nobody lives close enough to hear it or call the cops.
Yeah those are the same people I'm referring to that live in the small towns around where I live. I'm not a gun person but I have an uncle that lives outside of town and if we wanted to we could go there and fire off guns and no one would know/hear or care if they did. Long ways between them and their "neighbors". All the little towns are pretty spread out like that. Man some of the old people from those towns are something else. Some backwoods mother fuckers.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Tell Me about it. We went shopping on the service base because the friend I went to stay with, his father is in the coast guard(I know, coast guard stationed in Oklahoma where there isn't a coast) and some of those guys could barely count out proper change, man.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:04 pm

Ludo wrote:
Tell Me about it. We went shopping on the service base because the friend I went to stay with, his father is in the coast guard(I know, coast guard stationed in Oklahoma where there isn't a coast) and some of those guys could barely count out proper change, man.
Did you hear any colorful English while you were in Oklahoma? lol
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:10 pm

Probably, but I felt stupid asking what any of it meant at the time. Everyone else seemed to get it and I didn't want to be the guy asking the northern equivalent of "Dew whut?".
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:13 pm

Ludo wrote:
Probably, but I felt stupid asking what any of it meant at the time. Everyone else seemed to get it and I didn't want to be the guy asking the northern equivalent of "Dew whut?".
Did you thumb through your Jeff Foxworthy translator manual later on? You didn't bring it wigadiga
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:14 pm

nope, but manays some ugly women down there.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Ludo wrote:
nope, but manays some ugly women down there.
Damn you got unlucky. I've seen some tasty country bumpkins all over Oklahoma.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:42 am

OU wrote:
I got some Sam Adams Boston lager last week and forgot that it tasted like crap. I'll stick with my natty light. If it gets cold ill drink vodka.
Dude that's fuckin gross. Find someone drinking a quality beer and drink their piss. It will taste better.

My step dad drinks Natty light. But only because he's a cheap old man.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:52 pm

captain organic wrote:
OU wrote:
I got some Sam Adams Boston lager last week and forgot that it tasted like crap. I'll stick with my natty light. If it gets cold ill drink vodka.
Dude that's fuckin gross. Find someone drinking a quality beer and drink their piss. It will taste better.

My step dad drinks Natty light. But only because he's a cheap old man.

I think its around a dollar cheaper per 12 pack in comparison to bud or miller. I drink it cause i like it more. If it was price i would be drinking millie b.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:02 pm

When I want the cheap stuff, I stick to Keystone Light. It's the chrome soda of choice for 9 out of 7 Keystone Light drinkers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?   Fall is here what beer are you drinking on? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fall is here what beer are you drinking on?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next