Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ali, Scottish Beer Recommendations?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Ali, Scottish Beer Recommendations? Empty
PostSubject: Ali, Scottish Beer Recommendations?   Ali, Scottish Beer Recommendations? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:02 am

Go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ali, Scottish Beer Recommendations?   Ali, Scottish Beer Recommendations? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:05 am

Lol I hate to disappoint you but I don't drink I am teetotal.

Perhaps Cheeky might know some ?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Ali, Scottish Beer Recommendations?   Ali, Scottish Beer Recommendations? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:11 am

Ali wrote:

Weird!!!! Why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ali, Scottish Beer Recommendations?   Ali, Scottish Beer Recommendations? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:19 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Weird!!!! Why?

I don't know I just never got hooked on alcohol like all my mates did, I managed to escape the peer pressure of binge drinking every weekend. Well one time I did drink a bit too much back in my teens at a party and the next day I woke up next to a chubby redhead so perhaps that might have something to do with it Laughing

I have the occasional Jack Daniels or Southern Comfort to celebrate birthdays, new years etc.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Ali, Scottish Beer Recommendations?   Ali, Scottish Beer Recommendations? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:25 am

Ali wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Weird!!!! Why?

I don't know I just never got hooked on alcohol like all my mates did, I managed to escape the peer pressure of binge drinking every weekend. Well one time I did drink a bit too much back in my teens at a party and the next day I woke up next to a chubby redhead so perhaps that might have something to do with it Laughing

I have the occasional Jack Daniels or Southern Comfort to celebrate birthdays, new years etc.

Its all good. But a few things.

1 - you love chubby redheads. Don't lie!

2 - if you're going to have an occasional drink, do it right. You want bourbon go with Maker's 46 or Woodford.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ali, Scottish Beer Recommendations?   Ali, Scottish Beer Recommendations? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:30 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Weird!!!! Why?

2 - if you're going to have an occasional drink, do it right. You want bourbon go with Maker's 46 or Woodford.

Very Happy

Nice I'll definitely try out that bourbon at New Years. How should I take it with ice or neat ?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Ali, Scottish Beer Recommendations?   Ali, Scottish Beer Recommendations? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:33 am

Ali wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Weird!!!! Why?

Very Happy

Nice I'll definitely try out that bourbon at New Years. How should I take it with ice or neat ?

Its all preference. I prefer on the rocks. This isn't high dollar enough to HAVE to drink it neat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ali, Scottish Beer Recommendations?   Ali, Scottish Beer Recommendations? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:43 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Weird!!!! Why?

Very Happy

Its all preference. I prefer on the rocks. This isn't high dollar enough to HAVE to drink it neat.

What would you recommend to have neat ?
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Ali, Scottish Beer Recommendations?   Ali, Scottish Beer Recommendations? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:25 pm

johny walker blue
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Ali, Scottish Beer Recommendations?   Ali, Scottish Beer Recommendations? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:03 pm

SOKO wrote:
johny walker blue

Agree but that's scotch.

I wouldn't drink bourbon's neat often.

I had some Crown Royal Cast #16 at a Christmas party last year. It was amazing and had to be dipped on neat.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Ali, Scottish Beer Recommendations?   Ali, Scottish Beer Recommendations? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:27 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
SOKO wrote:
johny walker blue

Agree but that's scotch.

I wouldn't drink bourbon's neat often.

I had some Crown Royal Cast #16 at a Christmas party last year. It was amazing and had to be dipped on neat.

yeah I know but a good one but not cheap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ali, Scottish Beer Recommendations?   Ali, Scottish Beer Recommendations? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ali, Scottish Beer Recommendations?
Page 1 of 1