Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tim tell us your tale

Go down 
+3
OU
Farmer1906
josh200612
7 posters
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Tim tell us your tale Empty
PostSubject: Tim tell us your tale   Tim tell us your tale EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:41 pm

What's up? What happened? Don't be shy Smile
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Tim tell us your tale   Tim tell us your tale EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:19 pm

She told she was 18. I swear. Now I'm doing 9 months.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Tim tell us your tale   Tim tell us your tale EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:35 am

The details of my life are quite inconsequential ... Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament ... My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon ... luge lessons ... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets ... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds — pretty standard, really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Vilmer ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum — it's breathtaking ... I suggest you try it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tim tell us your tale   Tim tell us your tale EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:14 am

OU wrote:
The details of my life are quite inconsequential ... Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament ... My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon ... luge lessons ... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets ... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds — pretty standard, really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Vilmer ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum — it's breathtaking ... I suggest you try it.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Tim tell us your tale   Tim tell us your tale EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:31 am

Even though it is Dr.Evil, I stole that from Bigs. I couldn't find the thread where he used it. It was a very early thread were posters gave some details about their lives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tim tell us your tale   Tim tell us your tale EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:33 am

It's still a great monologue regardless.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Tim tell us your tale   Tim tell us your tale EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:36 am

Ali wrote:
It's still a great monologue regardless.
I agree. It's hilarious.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Tim tell us your tale   Tim tell us your tale EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:39 pm

Wtf did timmah do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tim tell us your tale   Tim tell us your tale EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:43 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Wtf did timmah do?

You know Charlie's weird uncle in Sunny ? well that's Tim.

Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Tim tell us your tale   Tim tell us your tale EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:49 pm

Timthebim + coaching all girls t-ball team = trouble, perhaps?

https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net/t18247-so-im-coaching-a-girls-tee-ball-team?highlight=im+coaching+the+girls+tball+team

His posting has decreased dramatically since he took the gig. I hope tim didnt mess up.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Tim tell us your tale   Tim tell us your tale EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:17 pm

I warned him
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Tim tell us your tale   Tim tell us your tale EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:40 pm

Guys Im fine. Just been busy with work and coaching and all the other stresses of life. Glad to know u guys are worried about all those poor little girls I coached lol.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Tim tell us your tale   Tim tell us your tale EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:59 am

We have our reasons timmeh.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Tim tell us your tale   Tim tell us your tale EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:30 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
We have our reasons timmeh.

Probably so lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tim tell us your tale   Tim tell us your tale EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:24 am

I found out the reason for Tim's absence.

Tim tell us your tale Mowing-the-yard-fail
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Tim tell us your tale   Tim tell us your tale EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:33 pm

LMAO!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tim tell us your tale   Tim tell us your tale Empty

Back to top Go down

Tim tell us your tale
Page 1 of 1