Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II?

Go down 
+8
Cu Bu
oggy420
killerofchicken
Farmer1906
OU
Ninja
KingsOwn19
Ludo
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Who won Edgar vs Bendo II?
Edgar
How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? Vote_lcap65%How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? Vote_rcap
 65% [ 11 ]
Bendo
How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? Vote_lcap24%How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? Vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Draw
How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? Vote_lcap11%How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage

How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? Empty
PostSubject: How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II?   How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:36 am

Did Edgar get screwed?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II?   How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:39 am

I knew it.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II?   How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:39 am

48-47 Edgar

I thought the last two rounds clearly went to him. Bendo kicks were mostly getting caught and his punches were becoming just as light as Frankie's, only at a lower volume. Second round is not really up for debate.

I gave the 1st round and the close 3rd to Bendo.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II?   How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:41 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
48-47 Edgar

I thought the last two rounds clearly went to him. Bendo kicks were mostly getting caught and his punches were becoming just as light as Frankie's, only at a lower volume. Second round is not really up for debate.

I gave the 1st round and the close 3rd to Bendo.

Completely agree with this with the minor exception I had the 3rd a draw.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II?   How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:42 am

Does this thread even need to be made? The real question is what idiot didn't score it for Edgar?

Last edited by Ninja on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II?   How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:44 am

This shit is hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II?   How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:45 am

Ludo wrote:
This shit is hilarious!

Look we found one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II?   How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:46 am

Ninja wrote:
Ludo wrote:
This shit is hilarious!

Look we found one.

Lol
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II?   How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:49 am

Ninja wrote:
Ludo wrote:
This shit is hilarious!

Look we found one.

Don't be so salty just because your boy lost. You're starting to sound like LA when Machida got face fisted by Shogun.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II?   How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:55 am

Ludo wrote:
Ninja wrote:
Ludo wrote:
This shit is hilarious!

Look we found one.

Don't be so salty just because your boy lost. You're starting to sound like LA when Machida got face fisted by Shogun.

Frankie isn't my boy. If Benson actually won the last two fights I would give him his due..but...he didn't...
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II?   How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:55 am

Ludo wrote:
Ninja wrote:
Ludo wrote:
This shit is hilarious!

Look we found one.

why you bringing up old shit?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II?   How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:57 am

Saying anyone who scored it for Bendo is an idiot with an incredibly close fight isn't a sign of fanboyism? Could have fooled Me. So whenever you're done being the sheriff of douche town USA and want to come back to reality, we'll be here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II?   How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:57 am

I can't believe the division has gone from BJ Penn vs Frankie Edgar to Bendo vs Diaz Mad
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II?   How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:04 am

I had it like this
10-9 Bendo
10-9 Frankie
10-10 even
10-9 Frankie
10-10 even

49-48 Frankie. I almost gave Frankie round 5. I was rooting for Bendo. Didn't really enjoy the fight.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II?   How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:06 am

It's a weird situation where Frankie didn't deserve this rematch but that fight deserves a rematch.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II?   How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:10 am

Ariel just gave out the scorecard breakdown, the two judges that scored it for Bendo had Bendo winning round 1,3 and 4.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II?   How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:12 am

OU wrote:
Ariel just gave out the scorecard breakdown, the two judges that scored it for Bendo had Bendo winning round 1,3 and 4.

Frankie won the 4th for sure.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II?   How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:14 am

OU wrote:

What a fucking joke. 4th was clear Edgar round...the 5th was closer.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II?   How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:16 am

yeah, i was pretty sure the judges that scored it for Bendo saw the 5th for him. I had no doubt Edgar won the 4th.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II?   How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:16 am

Ninja wrote:
OU wrote:

What a fucking joke. 4th was clear Edgar round...the 5th was closer.
I agree. I gave my score before I heard Ariel read the card breakdown. I gave 4th to Frankie and 5th 10-10. I had the fight for Frankie 49-48 and almost had it 49-47 Frankie.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II?   How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:17 am

I'm watching post fight show in FUEL, Ariel gave the judges names and the card breakdown.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II?   How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:24 am

Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II?   How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:30 am

10-9 bendo close but clear
10-9 edgar close again but clear
10-9 edgar could go either way
10-9 bendo could go either way
10-9 edgar close but edgar edges it out.

I have it 48-47 Edgar. Could have been 48-47 bendo to 49-46 edgar and anything in between.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II?   How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:30 am

Yahoo scored it for Frankie 49-46

2 out of the 3 writers for Sherdog scored it 49-46 Edgar...the other one scored it a draw.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

OU wrote:
I have only checked these 2 sites, but junkie and BE both had it for Frankie. BE had it 4 rounds to 1.
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/8/11/3235951/ufc-150-henderson-vs-edgar-ii-live-results-and-play-by-play-for-ppv
http://mmajunkie.com/news/30078/ufc-150-play-by-play-and-live-results.mma

Also:

Sherdog - http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UFC-150-Results-Henderson-vs-Edgar-2-PlaybyPlay-Updates-44761

mmabay - http://www.mmabay.co.uk/2012/08/11/ufc-150-%E2%80%93-frankie-edgar-robbed-by-the-judges-as-benson-henderson-retains-his-title-in-denver-colorado/

mmaweekly - http://www.mmaweekly.com/ufc-150-play-by-play-benson-henderson-vs-frankie-edgar

cagepotato - http://www.cagepotato.com/ufc-150-henderson-vs-edgar-ii-%E2%80%94-live-results-commentary/

mmafrenzy- http://mmafrenzy.com/29859/ufc-150-h...-play-by-play/

mmafighting - http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/8/11...0-play-by-play

bleacher report - http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...d-play-by-play

Pretty much every MMA site worth a damn.

Last edited by Ninja on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II?   How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you score Edgar vs Bendo II?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next