Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend

Go down 
+2
Thomasdrrn09
Birdofthad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend Empty
PostSubject: George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend   George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:29 pm

A family friend of George Zimmerman told investigators he sexually molested her on and off for nearly a decade, newly released audio tapes in the Trayvon Martin shooting case reveal.
"He would reach under the blankets and try to do things," the woman—identified as "Witness 9"—told investigators.
She said the molestation occurred at Zimmerman's parents' house.
"I would try to push him off, but he was bigger, stronger and older," she said during the interview conducted on March 20, less than a month after the Feb. 26 shooting. The woman, who contacted prosecutors after Martin's killing, said she was 6 and Zimmerman was 8 when the alleged molestation began. It continued until she was 16, she said.
Investigators asked the woman why she's coming forward now. "This is the first time in my life that I'm not afraid of him," she replied. (The woman also told state investigators that she anonymously called Sanford police after Martin's death to tell them what she knew about Zimmerman.)
Her family would get together with Zimmerman's at least once a year, she said. "Every time that we would go up there, I could just look at him and he would give me a certain look and I would just know it was going to happen when we got together for family gatherings. ... He just got this look in his eye like he was going to [molest me]."
The woman said she was not the only victim. "It's not just me that he would do these things to," she told investigators. But the other alleged victim would never come forward, "Witness 9" said, declining to give investigators her name: "She said she would deny it either way."
"Georgie," she said, would tell her to tell others that they were just lying down or playing hide-n-seek. "Georgie just sucked up to my dad," she said. "He was like the son he never had."
The audio was released on Monday along dozens of recordings from phone calls Zimmerman made while behind bars in April. State prosecutors and defense attorney Mark O'Mara fought to keep the audio files under seal, but Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. ruled the evidence is public information and ordered them to be made available.
Zimmerman was charged with second-degree murder in Martin's death.
O'Mara filed an 11th hour motion to keep "Witness 9" recordings from being released, but the judge did not accept.
"He was very charming and personable with everybody in the family," the woman said of Zimmerman. "But he was different behind closed doors with me. ... He was very intimidating."
She said one of the last incidents occurred when she was 16. Zimmerman, who had graduated from high school and moved to Florida with his family, massaged and kissed her, causing her to run out of the home. The woman said she eventually quit attending family functions if she thought he was going to be there.
"I couldn't take it," she said. "I didn't want to be around him anymore."
She said she eventually told her sister about her encounters with Zimmerman. The sister then told their parents.
The alleged victim said she and her parents tried to discuss the abuse with Zimmerman at a Lake Mary, Fla., restaurant in 2005. "He said, 'I'm sorry' and just got up and walked out."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/zimmerman-witness-sexual-molestation-160900334.html
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend   George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:29 pm

I have always said Yahoo news comments expose the worst people in America.

This so called no. 9 whoever the hell she is could have not been around Zimmerman if she hadn't wanted too! When she was 6 and he was 8 yrs's old, what''s to be expected from an 8 yr. old but curiousity, so give it a break no. 9, whoever you are!
Sound's to me like she probably likes to be with black's!
5 likes 0 dislikes

The only thing this proves is that the Z man is not Gay.

Because Gay men get jobs in sports departments where they have access to little boys in showers.

3 likes 0 dislikes.

Jesus America you disappoint.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend   George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:45 pm

lol your right thomas, the comments are pathetic, to people claiming this has no effect on the trial, it absolutely does, brings his character even more into question.

SOunds like this dude was a flat out scum bag, started molesting her when she was 6, last time he attempted was when she was 19 and she ran out of the house.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend   George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:50 pm

Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
I have always said Yahoo news comments expose the worst people in America.

This so called no. 9 whoever the hell she is could have not been around Zimmerman if she hadn't wanted too! When she was 6 and he was 8 yrs's old, what''s to be expected from an 8 yr. old but curiousity, so give it a break no. 9, whoever you are!
Sound's to me like she probably likes to be with black's!
5 likes 0 dislikes

The only thing this proves is that the Z man is not Gay.

Because Gay men get jobs in sports departments where they have access to little boys in showers.

3 likes 0 dislikes.

Jesus America you disappoint.

It's not just yahoo.

Pretty much anything that allows commenting exposes how fucked up people around here when given the ability to communicate their opinions under the veil of anonymity.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend   George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:01 pm

i agree but yahoo is like the youtube of news comments. not full on kkk recruiting but pretty messed up none the less
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend   George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:35 am

I call bullshit

and you state it as if it's fact in the title, bird..when it's merely an accusation...a conveniently timed accusation. Out come the wolves, they say.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend   George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:24 am

she is listed as Witness #9 for the up coming trial.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend   George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:26 am

That makes it true?

fixed your title. They have to try to make him seem malicious in character now because evidence supports self defense in this case.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend   George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:44 am

It is only an accusation, but the setting, testimony to State investigators as part of public record, carries a stiff penalty for bullshitting them. Now if she Gloria Albridged up and made the accusations on a cable news channel instead of through formal channels, I would be a lot more suspicious. Her method leaves open a new series of legal transgressions for Zimmerman. Conveniently timed, perhaps, but just retribution can benefit from opportunistic circumstances if he did molest his child cousin for years.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend   George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:53 pm

so what now in the wake of misinformation what are we to take away from this

note birds original title states the alleged molestation as fact

media bias trys to influence the herdGeorge Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend Trayvon-Martin-George-Zimmerman-620x457
George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend Trayvon-Martin-Thug
why would cnn and the likes use a  doctored the picture that was puplished in the paperGeorge Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend TrayvonMartin_DoctoredPhoto

I think zimmerman was a weakling that was following Martin and got beat for it, Sad that it had to result in someones death.

If there were no apparent racial overtones this would be a mute point.  The fact that George is half white?(im guessing there is white somewhere as zimmerman is a german name) makes it news worthy.

Last edited by Cu Bu on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend   George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:26 am

i knew nothing of this case before this morning and my attention was only drawn to it by an article listing all the black athletes who think it's a disgrace zimmerman was acquitted............ irrespective of the fact that they can't possibly know for a fact whether it's a disgrace or if justice was served.

people are so quick to call racism these days despite having no knowledge or understanding of what racism is.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend   George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:30 pm

cheekynffc wrote:
i knew nothing of this case before this morning and my attention was only drawn to it by an article listing all the black athletes who think it's a disgrace zimmerman was acquitted............ irrespective of the fact that they can't possibly know for a fact whether it's a disgrace or if justice was served.

people are so quick to call racism these days despite having no knowledge or understanding of what racism is.

our society is such a morality play its pathetic, the media knows what will sell.

we are programed to think of things in certain light and most of us follow in line.

heres a story that is hideous but not covered, wonder why?

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-03-22/story/teens-arrested-fatal-shooting-brunswick-baby

Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend   George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm

it's pretty disgusting really.

you have people like roddy white publicly baying on twitter for a man he's never met to go to jail for a crime he has no idea whether he committed or not entirely because of the colour of his skin. that makes roddy (and the rest) the racists from where i sit.

furthermore, anyone who tries to argue to the contrary is a cunt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend   George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend Empty

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman accused of molesting family friend
Page 1 of 1