Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marvel movies on the horizon

Go down 
+4
GDPofDRC
Farmer1906
Birdofthad
josh200612
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel movies on the horizon   Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:22 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
I was bigger on Thor then most. Still haven't seen Avengers.

I doubt that, Thor was my favorite movie of 2011.
I said I was bigger on it then MOST, not everyone lol. I'm sure there are plenty that liked it more then I did. I'm just saying I really enjoyed it.

You should enjoy The Avengers too that's great fun.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Marvel movies on the horizon   Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:25 pm

Hunger Games comes out in a couple weeks, gonna watch that the day it comes out on Zune.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marvel movies on the horizon   Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:22 pm

Joss Whedon back for The Avengers II.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=93364
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marvel movies on the horizon   Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:21 am

Marvel now have the rights back for Daredevil.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=93633
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Marvel movies on the horizon   Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:25 am

Ali wrote:
Marvel now have the rights back for Daredevil.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=93633
Never saw the original. Didn't hear 1 good thing about it.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Marvel movies on the horizon   Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:55 am

So far Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) and Dave Bautista have been cast as Star Lord and Draxx.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=101603
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Marvel movies on the horizon   Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:06 am

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/03/ufc-champ-georges-st-pierre-lands-role-in-captain-america-the-winter-soldier
Quote :
the longtime titleholder has accepted the role of Batroc The Leaper in the upcoming film "Captain America: The Winter Soldier." Latino Review first reported the news on Monday.

The film, which is based on a Marvel Comic and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, hits theaters in April 2014. Filming begins in about a month, though it's not expected to keep St-Pierre on the sidelines for an extended time.

The movie is a sequel to the 2011 hit "Captain America: The First Avenger," which grossed $369 million worldwide. In addition to St-Pierre, the sequel stars Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Samuel L. Jackson and others.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Marvel movies on the horizon   Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:04 pm

I was looking forward to Captain America 2 until I read that news last night, damn you GSP.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Marvel movies on the horizon   Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:07 pm

Ali* wrote:
I was looking forward to Captain America 2 until I read that news last night, damn you GSP.

I wonder if they will voice over GSP like they did Gina. They have done it with GSP in his smaller shittier movies before.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Marvel movies on the horizon   Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:11 pm

OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:

I wonder if they will voice over GSP like they did Gina. They have done it with GSP in his smaller shittier movies before.

At least Gina was easy on the eye.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Marvel movies on the horizon   Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:15 pm

I'm actually excited for guardians of the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Marvel movies on the horizon   Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:18 pm

josh200612 wrote:

I am intrigued, don't know much about the comics but from what I've read it seems like a huge gamble for Marvel.

The cool rumor is the movie may feature Thanos Very Happy
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Marvel movies on the horizon   Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:20 pm

Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

I am intrigued, don't know much about the comics but from what I've read it seems like a huge gamble for Marvel.

Looks like he'll be a star then cause he'll be in the avengers.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Marvel movies on the horizon   Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:24 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Looks like he'll be a star then cause he'll be in the avengers.

Yeah from what I gather they may use Guardians Of The Galaxy to introduce Thanos to the world and the have him as the villain in The Avengers II. I also hear Tony Stark/Iron Man might be the post credits cameo for Guardians.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Marvel movies on the horizon   Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:49 am

OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:

His role is a frenchy so no need really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marvel movies on the horizon   Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:18 pm

Thanos would be an awesome bad guy to face The Avengers.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Marvel movies on the horizon   Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:19 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Thanos would be an awesome bad guy to face The Avengers.

Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 Thanos_gif_by_oneiros1987-d5dnzla
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Marvel movies on the horizon   Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:21 pm

They need to break out Apocalypse and then do Arc Angel some justice.

Last edited by OU on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Marvel movies on the horizon   Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:23 pm

OU wrote:
They need to break out Apocalypse and then due Arc Angel some justice.

Apocalypse was such a badass in the X-Men cartoon.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Marvel movies on the horizon   Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:27 pm

I'd like Apocalypse to be saved for a real Days of Future Past trilogy. Real as in Nolan/Batman level quality at worst and not the plastic kids crap that Marvel movies are today, rebooted in the future apart form the existing cannons.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Marvel movies on the horizon   Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:30 pm

For now we'd only be able to see Apocalypse appear in an X-Men or Fantastic Four movie as Fox own the rights to those characters.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Marvel movies on the horizon   Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:33 pm

What about GSP as the Silver Surfer?

Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 627
Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 GSP
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Marvel movies on the horizon   Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:38 pm

Ali* wrote:
For now we'd only be able to see Apocalypse appear in an X-Men or Fantastic Four movie as Fox own the rights to those characters.

Are we able to have Omega Red in a X-Men or Captain America movie?
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Marvel movies on the horizon   Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:42 pm

OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:

I believe he's part of the X-Men universe.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Marvel movies on the horizon   Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:46 pm

Ali* wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:

I believe he's part of the X-Men universe.
I was reading up on him a bit, in the Ultimate Marvel Universe he was actually an enemy of Spider-Man. He has been tied to many Marvel Characters over the years. Hulk, Black Widow, obviously Wolverine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel movies on the horizon   Marvel movies on the horizon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel movies on the horizon
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next