Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Avengers villain looks likely to be (minor Marvel movie universe related spoiler inside!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Avengers villain looks likely to be (minor Marvel movie universe related spoiler inside!) Empty
PostSubject: The Avengers villain looks likely to be (minor Marvel movie universe related spoiler inside!)   The Avengers villain looks likely to be (minor Marvel movie universe related spoiler inside!) EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:06 pm

Quote :
“Well, I think it was a plan from the get-go, but it wasn’t really dead-set until near the end of Thor,” Hiddleston tells Vulture. “What was wonderful is that about four days after I wrapped on Thor, I went out for a cup of tea with Joss Whedon.

“We sat down at two o’clock in the afternoon, and we were still sitting there at six o’clock. He said, ‘Listen, you’ve lived with this guy for six months. I want you to spill the beans and tell me all of his dark secrets. Who is this guy? Why is he who he is?’”

Hiddleston goes on to add that his version of the character “accorded with Joss’ idea of the character, too”, before adding:

“I’m really so flattered that Marvel and Joss think I can take them all on. In Avengers, it’s going to be me versus seven of them, and I say ‘Good luck to them,’ frankly.”

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/tom-hiddleston-confirms-loki-s-presence-in-the-avengers
Back to top Go down

The Avengers villain looks likely to be (minor Marvel movie universe related spoiler inside!)
Page 1 of 1