Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Girl Whorror Stories

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:13 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Are you hiding something OU? Spill it.
I think me being bored at work and wanting posting activity to kill time is very apparent. What does YOLO mean? My best friend cheats on his wife and I give him shit for it all the time. I do think it makes you less of a man, but hey if it doesn't effect you then more power to you. Do you.

When I get married I will not cheat hell I don't even cheat now when I'm in a serious relationship. You Only Live Once it was a joke.
Was it really a joke or is your subconscious searching for justification?

STFU LOL!
Aww, anger. The inner Josh is conflicted. It's wrong...but it feels sooo good. I'm not the problem...she is. If it wasn't me...it would be someone else. Let it out Josh.

I've been letting it out brah.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:22 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
I think me being bored at work and wanting posting activity to kill time is very apparent. What does YOLO mean? My best friend cheats on his wife and I give him shit for it all the time. I do think it makes you less of a man, but hey if it doesn't effect you then more power to you. Do you.

When I get married I will not cheat hell I don't even cheat now when I'm in a serious relationship. You Only Live Once it was a joke.

STFU LOL!
Aww, anger. The inner Josh is conflicted. It's wrong...but it feels sooo good. I'm not the problem...she is. If it wasn't me...it would be someone else. Let it out Josh.

More like pulling it out, then putting it in. Awwww I kid. What about a soldier's wife who's husband is over seas deployed? Do you cross that line?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:29 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

STFU LOL!

More like pulling it out, then putting it in. Awwww I kid. What about a soldier's wife who's husband is over seas deployed? Do you cross that line?

I don't think I could do that.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:31 pm

So what I'm reading there is. "Only if she was really hot...or I was drunk". Or maybe the uncertain response is because you would do it, just not tell anyone about it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:48 pm

So is that stab wound the only battle scar you got in your search for love? Can't be.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:00 pm

OU wrote:
So is that stab wound the only battle scar you got in your search for love? Can't be.

I think that's it. I got a lighter cut from slamming it down with it still in my hand while it was upright.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:01 pm

OU wrote:
So what I'm reading there is. "Only if she was really hot...or I was drunk". Or maybe the uncertain response is because you would do it, just not tell anyone about it.

Just depends on the situation.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:08 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

I think that's it. I got a lighter cut from slamming it down with it still in my hand while it was upright.
The bitch choking you with her foot in your throat is a good one though. Have you ever had to just run away to avoid further confrontation or damage? lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:09 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

In all honesty, I'm sure there is a situation where all men would. Might feel bad about it before and/or after. But I'm sure if the right bitch comes calling, most would crumble. Pussy is a powerful thing.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:36 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

In all honesty, I'm sure there is a situation where all men would. Might feel bad about it before and/or after. But I'm sure if the right bitch comes calling, most would crumble. Pussy is a powerful thing.

That it is lol.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:37 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

The bitch choking you with her foot in your throat is a good one though. Have you ever had to just run away to avoid further confrontation or damage? lol

I don't run man lol if they'res a fight I'm down.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:41 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

I don't run man lol if they'res a fight I'm down.
There is no such thing as a fight between a man and a woman. It's assault. Either you are getting assaulted or you lay 1 finger on her and you assaulted her. Run motha fucka! RUN!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:23 pm

I have had a long, long couple of weeks, I'm dying here at work. I need a new chapter Josh. There has to be a Stage 5 Clinger in there somewhere. I know some bitch was talking about how many kids you guys were going to have after 1 night of sweet, sweet love.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:26 pm

OU wrote:
I have had a long, long couple of weeks, I'm dying here at work. I need a new chapter Josh. There has to be a Stage 5 Clinger in there somewhere. I know some bitch was talking about how many kids you guys were going to have after 1 night of sweet, sweet love.

I got something.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:28 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

I got something.
Gimme. You have been stepping it up big. Appreciate it. Now these other assholes need to step it up.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:29 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

STFU LOL!
he just mind fucked you
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:30 pm

Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 000pzkxh

Ok so I've been living with this girl for about three months were're good really close. I'm the type of boyfriend that doesn't give a fuck what you do as long as there is "COMMUNICATION" that is the key to everything I've told my girlfriends this all the time. Just let me know you're alright and I'm good no shady shit hitting me back at 4am or coming home at that time all fucked up looking like a whore. So one night she goes out downtown cool whatever I stay home cause I gotta get up for work in the morning. So I get a call or txt early on letting me know she is good. So I'm comfy enough to sleep... get a call from a random number in the middle of the night I'm half asleep it's some drunk bitch I don't even know. She says and I quote "I hate cheaters" as soon as I answer the phone. I'm like what? She keeps going on repeating it then says you don't know me but your girl is at my house in my room with another dude. AWWWWWWWWWWW SHIT SON! I say thanks and call her she answers I tell her what just happened and she is playing it off so I get all of her stuff and throw it in her car. When she finally gets back to the place I ask for the key and her friend is there telling her to come on lets go and she is fighting with her crying saying she wants to be here with me blah blah blah. So when she tries to get inside I block the door LMAO! She ends up getting in and tells her friend to leave so we can talk. Oh snap I forgot about this part one of my good girl friends that was there that night calls me before she gets to the place and bust's her out. So this girl is crying telling me she loves me and that she would never do anything to hurt me hugs me balling and you know when you are grossed out and sick of shit and not wanting to touch somebody that's how I looked when she was hugging me lol. She has nowhere to go family left her etc so I feel sorry for her (girls and pussy is tricky) she stays and we get her stuff out of her car. She plays it cool for about a week or so to calm everything down in the household... Part 2 is coming up

Pics of sloot

Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 25888_117051914978043_7899275_n

Left.

Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 198292_10150118348933743_5702475_n

Right.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:32 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

STFU LOL!
he just mind fucked you
Only a Kobe Bryant fan would call that consensual.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:32 pm

Pics of first sloot.

Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 34899_1187797421600_823526_n

Right.

Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 37943_1184224412277_5872475_n
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Side note, that bitch on the left in that second pic should never smile. In your original pictures of this latest story, not the one right before this post.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:39 pm

So when is part 2 coming? After about a week she was calm. Then..........
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:53 pm

Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 220px-Demi_lovato_here_we%20_go_again_cover

So I figure out her and her friend have code names for these guys they are seeing Tyler and Cory were Tammy and Caity. My girl was seeing Tyler. So I see her phone one day and her friend txts her asking if everything is cool and she says it's calm now so chill out. So she goes out with that friend again and I go to the bar with my dude that night everything is fine we kiss goodbye and go on our way. So I get home after the bar closes call her and she is still at the club cool ya know? So it's like 4 or 5 again so something is up she finally gets home and I walk up to the car. Both of the girls are fighting pulling hair and all crying fighting like bitches. I open the door and pull my girl out of the car really fast and I don't pay attention to her just focus on the friend and ask what's going on? She's crying and I'm like is she cheating on me? She cries yes! I turn around and look at my girl she is passed out on the ground lol so me being pissed off and drunk I start pouring beer on her face to wake her up yelling at her wish I had video of this cause it would be funny. She wakes up choking on beer then she figures out I know and starts fighting with her friend again it's loud and crazy I'm separating them and the cops come. Guess what? YEP! The black guy gets arrested for domestic violence. So while I'm in jail I call my parents and tell them to get her the fuck out of my apartment. I get out the next day and go back she has all of her stuff out but all my DVD's are all over the place and the fucking heat is cranked up to 100 WTF? Food was cooked in the pan and left there stinking up the place we didn't smoke inside so it was all smokey and butts were all over the place. Basically I was going to court for 6 months over nothing they never showed up and the charges were dropped. Then I had dudes calling me up out of nowhere saying they are gonna stomp me for hitting her blah whatever bring it. Nothing ever happened cause everyone found out the truth. Another thing that was weird was the first night a black jeep was sitting outside of our place when we were fighting I think it was the dude she was fucking with trying to scoop her up. Then I remember him txting her during the day saying hey beautiful Very Happy fucking faggot.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Yeah when the cops come that early in the morning/late at night the probability of the man going to jail goes way up. They just assume you did something. See, what would have happened if your would have RUN MOTHA FUCKA RUN! lol
When bitches are up that late and drinking that much, something bad usually happens. You played the game wrong. You were suppose to try to bang them both and let them get that heated tension out in a good way. Then put them on the lawn when the pass out and change the locks. Win.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:24 pm

OU wrote:
Side note, that bitch on the left in that second pic should never smile. In your original pictures of this latest story, not the one right before this post.
i agree with the chick not being allowed to smile!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:36 am

No one is posting. What else you got?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl Whorror Stories
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next