Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Girl Whorror Stories

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:31 am

killerofchicken wrote:
oh... heres me with some pussy btw!

can't have Josh showing off alone...

Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 2 L

BUIRIFUL!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:31 am

OU wrote:
Did you fuck that one?

We did everything besides.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:34 am

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
Damn just read part 2. You almost ran into some killer pussy. She left you alone after that?

For a while like 2 years then we hung out a couple of times but nothing came of it she was with another dude and cheated on him with me then married him Very Happy
She lika that way yo dick taste.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:35 am

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
Did you fuck that one?

Yeah you had to take advantage of the big mouth. What choice did you have?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:49 am

josh200612 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

BUIRIFUL!
Sucky sucky 5 dorra?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:02 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
Did you fuck that one?

Yeah you had to take advantage of the big mouth. What choice did you have?

EXACTLY!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:03 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
Damn just read part 2. You almost ran into some killer pussy. She left you alone after that?

For a while like 2 years then we hung out a couple of times but nothing came of it she was with another dude and cheated on him with me then married him Very Happy
She lika that way yo dick taste.

Yessa!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:03 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

BUIRIFUL!
Sucky sucky 5 dorra?

What a Face
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:07 pm

Fucking a married woman, are you above that or do you smash that cause it ain't your problem?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:14 pm

OU wrote:
Fucking a married woman, are you above that or do you smash that cause it ain't your problem?

Not my problem. Sloots are gonna sloot.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:17 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

What if they have kids? Change anything?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:21 pm

OU is taking notes lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:21 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU is taking notes lol
Would you fuck a married woman?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:23 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

Actually I was a cause of a breakup and they had a kid together she used to run to me when he would beat her so it helped out.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:26 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

Actually I was a cause of a breakup and they had a kid together she used to run to me when he would beat her so it helped out.
What if the husband was a nice guy and providing for his family but his wife was a scandalous hoe, you still gonna wreck that home?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:33 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

What if the husband was a nice guy and providing for his family but his wife was a scandalous hoe, you still gonna wreck that home?

It's not my fault she wants to fuck things up she shouldn't have gotten married brah. If she looks good hell yes.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:38 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

It's not my fault she wants to fuck things up she shouldn't have gotten married brah. If she looks good hell yes.
It's still says something about your personal morality. Your answer sounds like you are trying to justify it to yourself. No remorse?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:45 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

It's still says something about your personal morality. Your answer sounds like you are trying to justify it to yourself. No remorse?

#YOLO
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:52 pm

Are you hiding something OU? Spill it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:55 pm

josh200612 wrote:
I think me being bored at work and wanting posting activity to kill time is very apparent. What does YOLO mean? My best friend cheats on his wife and I give him shit for it all the time. I do think it makes you less of a man, but hey if it doesn't effect you then more power to you. Do you.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:56 pm

OK sorry, just googled it. Wasn't familiar with that term.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:57 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
I think me being bored at work and wanting posting activity to kill time is very apparent. What does YOLO mean? My best friend cheats on his wife and I give him shit for it all the time. I do think it makes you less of a man, but hey if it doesn't effect you then more power to you. Do you.

When I get married I will not cheat hell I don't even cheat now when I'm in a serious relationship. You Only Live Once it was a joke.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:00 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

When I get married I will not cheat hell I don't even cheat now when I'm in a serious relationship. You Only Live Once it was a joke.
Was it really a joke or is your subconscious searching for justification?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:07 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

STFU LOL!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:11 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

STFU LOL!
Aww, anger. The inner Josh is conflicted. It's wrong...but it feels sooo good. I'm not the problem...she is. If it wasn't me...it would be someone else. Let it out Josh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl Whorror Stories    Girl Whorror Stories  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl Whorror Stories
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next