Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.

Go down 
+3
KingsOwn19
josh200612
OU
7 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.  Empty
PostSubject: Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.    Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.    Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:01 pm

So what about Lin?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.    Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:43 pm

They are fucked...how will they survive without his 6 points, 5 assists, detrimental defense, and amazing 38 percent field goal shooting? He's older than his FG percentage..more like the Knicks missed and got desperate.

Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.    Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:52 pm

Mavs are still savoring their championship. They will put another team together next offseason.

Its a shame though, cause Dirks prime wont last forever. 2 years is a lot to waste.

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.    Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:49 pm

yeah i wouldnt say they missed much on Kid...
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.    Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:37 pm

josh200612 wrote:
So what about Lin?

Signed with Hou. Now the Knocks can match or let him play in Texas's greatest city.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.    Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:02 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
So what about Lin?

Signed with Hou. Now the Knocks can match or let him play in Texas's greatest city.
Yeah but NY will likely match that offer and Lin will be back in NY.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.    Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:04 am

Also the Mavs missed on this because they attempted to re-sign Kidd and failed. They have failed to sign a handful of players they targeted. Should I have said they failed again instead? They attempted to sign Kidd and failed.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.    Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:30 am

OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
So what about Lin?

Which is probably a good thing. I need the Rockets to suck ass and land 2 top 10 draft picks (one from Toronto) then build around them, hopefully at least one of the three 1st rounders we picked up this year, Donatas Motiejūnas (7 footer from Lithuania), and Omer Asik. A lot has to fall right, but the Rockets have some potential grow into a very good young team in the next few years.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.    Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:32 am

Omer Asik will be excellent for the Rockets. Didn't want to lose him.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.    Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:58 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
So what about Lin?

Which is probably a good thing. I need the Rockets to suck ass and land 2 top 10 draft picks (one from Toronto) then build around them, hopefully at least one of the three 1st rounders we picked up this year, Donatas Motiejūnas (7 footer from Lithuania), and Omer Asik. A lot has to fall right, but the Rockets have some potential grow into a very good young team in the next few years.

I have always kind of like the Rockets. I liked them back in the day with Hakeem when I was very young. Also rooted for Barkley. I always rooted for T-Mac and Yao. I have also always loved their jerseys. What is your favorite Rockets jersey from over the years? I remember playing with the Rockets on video games when I was a kid just for the uniforms. For some reason I always liked these.
Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.  05_rockets_display_image
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.    Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:21 pm

OU wrote:
Also the Mavs missed on this because they attempted to re-sign Kidd and failed. They have failed to sign a handful of players they targeted. Should I have said they failed again instead? They attempted to sign Kidd and failed.

well, they should be happy they failed. Time to move on. Kidd does not bring any food to the potluck anymore.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.    Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:08 pm

hah Kings thats Ipon-Si-Anogi right there lol

Chris Kaman signed with Mavs today
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.    Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:21 am

o wow, kaman, thats gonna get them a whole 1 win better than a 42-40 record next year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.    Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mavs miss again. Kidd going to Knicks.
Page 1 of 1