Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One of my best friends is in ICU

Go down 
+4
killerofchicken
jewzilla
acccardinal12
OU
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChickyChicky
White Belt
White Belt
ChickyChicky

One of my best friends is in ICU - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends is in ICU   One of my best friends is in ICU - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:49 pm

Awesome!

Thats really good to hear
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends is in ICU   One of my best friends is in ICU - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:51 pm

ChickyChicky wrote:
Awesome!

Thats really good to hear
Yeah I'm glad he was finally caught. Hopefully they up the charges to attempted murder.
Back to top Go down
ChickyChicky
White Belt
White Belt
ChickyChicky

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends is in ICU   One of my best friends is in ICU - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:03 pm

OU wrote:

Yeah I'm glad he was finally caught. Hopefully they up the charges to attempted murder.

No shit

dude deserves at least that
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends is in ICU   One of my best friends is in ICU - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:50 pm

wow Im glad he got caught, seriously, who hides out in Denver //????
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends is in ICU   One of my best friends is in ICU - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:21 am

Birdofthad wrote:
That's just were he was living on and off for years now, where his mother lives. Everyone knew that's where he was.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends is in ICU   One of my best friends is in ICU - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:57 pm

OU wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
That's just were he was living on and off for years now, where his mother lives. Everyone knew that's where he was.

makes sense, go to where the family is, any idea if his family knew what he had done?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends is in ICU   One of my best friends is in ICU - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:01 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
OU wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

makes sense, go to where the family is, any idea if his family knew what he had done?
His family here knew, he father and stop mom. But I dunno about his real mom in Colorado.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends is in ICU   One of my best friends is in ICU - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:18 pm

damn thats crazy stuff, hopefully they throw the book at the bastard
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends is in ICU   One of my best friends is in ICU - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:55 pm

He plead not guilty and the preliminary hearing is November 2nd. Bond was set to 150K.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends is in ICU   One of my best friends is in ICU - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:24 am

Tomorrow is the preliminary hearing, 9am. My buddy said the lowest they were seeking was 10 years in and 10 years out, the original offer from the other side was 5 years total.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends is in ICU   One of my best friends is in ICU - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:13 pm

Wtf, isn't it attempted murder? Life in prison!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends is in ICU   One of my best friends is in ICU - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:21 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Wtf, isn't it attempted murder? Life in prison!
No it's assault with a deadly weapon and some other charge for taking this car. I think. I don't get why there isn't more charges to go with it though.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends is in ICU   One of my best friends is in ICU - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:10 pm

The judge added a robbery charge. Nothing was really settled though. They will be back in court in 6 weeks and they will set the trial date then. Hopefully he pleads out though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of my best friends is in ICU   One of my best friends is in ICU - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One of my best friends is in ICU
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2