Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?

Go down 
+3
GDPofDRC
OU
josh200612
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:57 pm

I want to know now.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:57 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Here's one thing I forgot to add that tells ya something. She flirts with dudes on facebook cool? I don't say shit. Then when I do it with girls I get a txt kid you not 5min later no shit saying really?
And you guys live together?

YUUUUUUUUUP!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:58 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I want to know now.

Don't worry everyone will be updated this weekend or I'll say at least Sunday or Monday.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:59 pm

Yeah, she might've left you for a white guy. It's the new black. Then again she might be knocked up and she's looking up info and getting ready to tell you. Maybe she has AIDS though?

Let's hope she's just cheating.

Cheating brah LOL.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:01 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Here's one thing I forgot to add that tells ya something. She flirts with dudes on facebook cool? I don't say shit. Then when I do it with girls I get a txt kid you not 5min later no shit saying really?

YUUUUUUUUUP!
Better tip toe around this. You don't want bleach all over your clothes and hairbrushes thrown through all your electronics. Get off the lease and head to Mex E Co.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:03 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

YUUUUUUUUUP!
Better tip toe around this. You don't want bleach all over your clothes and hairbrushes thrown through all your electronics. Get off the lease and head to Mex E Co.

You need to quit worrying about me son I got this.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:06 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

YUUUUUUUUUP!

Famous last words. I'll miss you brah. Ain't no shame in RUN! RUN BITCH! RUN!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:25 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

YUUUUUUUUUP!

Can't run away forever brah. First I gotta put her in her place.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:28 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

YUUUUUUUUUP!

Yeah, good luck with that. Safe route is RUN! Cause all kinds of bad can happen "putting her in her place". Better get some witnesses because her words will hold more weight then yours.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:32 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

YUUUUUUUUUP!

Yeah, good luck with that. Safe route is RUN! Cause all kinds of bad can happen "putting her in her place". Better get some witnesses because her words will hold more weight then yours.

You crazy I ain't gonna hit the bitch.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:35 pm

You think most men do? Heat of the moment. Rarely is domestic abuse premeditated.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:38 pm

OU wrote:
You think most men do? Heat of the moment. Rarely is domestic abuse premeditated.

I don't think you realize how calm, cool and collected I am about this. When I fight with her she is on the defense I'm never yelling.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:41 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

I don't think you realize how calm, cool and collected I am about this. When I fight with her she is on the defense I'm never yelling.
Stay away from The Devil's Nectar and you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:43 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

Stay away from The Devil's Nectar and you should be fine.

Ya def not gonna drink before anything.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:44 pm

Stay light on your feet, record it all, good luck.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:47 pm

OU wrote:
Stay light on your feet, record it all, good luck.

Will do.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:58 pm

Note to self.....OU beats women.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:00 pm

Say that to my face.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:24 pm

Haven't ya'll ever seen Fear? Josh don't need to hit shit for the cops to haul his ass out of there when she gets to beating herself and saying he did that shit.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:36 pm

OU wrote:
Say that to my face.

Well that one back fired on me. U Calling me a woman?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:58 am

OU wrote:
Say that to my face.

Well that one back fired on me. U Calling me a woman?
You played the woman last night. You can't complain, Daddy treated you right.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:00 am

Fucking ambien!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:02 am

Fucking ambien!
Who is this Ambien? You cheating whore.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:27 am

Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 Stalking
Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 Stalkingonlinemain
Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 Iphone-stalking-app
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:28 pm

Lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next