Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?

Go down 
+3
GDPofDRC
OU
josh200612
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:08 pm

Just beat that bitch with a bag of oranges and tell her you KNOW what's going on and you don't like it.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:16 pm

OU wrote:
Ouch Josh, man you need to just bail son. This isn't going to make you sleep any better at night. It's not going to end your gut feelings. This isn't going to resolve anything. You just want hard proof to throw in her face. You are not in a healthy relationship my man. The real question should be should you keep fucking her while you look for a new bitch?

Oh ya I'm gonna keep hitting it and I'm already on that son!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:18 pm

Another thing when you talked about the bank account I already know that cause her password is me and she has me log into it when she is out checking her account.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:18 pm

Ludo wrote:
Just beat that bitch with a bag of oranges and tell her you KNOW what's going on and you don't like it.

Sounds like a plan.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:21 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Another thing when you talked about the bank account I already know that cause her password is me and she has me log into it when she is out checking her account.
My sister had an issue with her now ex-husband about whether he used some kind of key logging to check her facebook and emails. Wasn't pretty. Pretty much no return from that, will never be any trust. Well you are doing the right thing by fucking the shady bitch while looking for your upgrade. Good luck in your search.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:22 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
My sister had an issue with her now ex-husband about whether he used some kind of key logging to check her facebook and emails. Wasn't pretty. Pretty much no return from that, will never be any trust. Well you are doing the right thing by fucking the shady bitch while looking for your upgrade. Good luck in your search.

Thank you sir!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:27 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Thank you sir!
Does she have a sister? If not how attractive is the bestie? Young mother perhaps?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:44 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Thank you sir!
Does she have a sister? If not how attractive is the bestie? Young mother perhaps?

LOL! I've actually done this before with a past gf I fucked her two best friends ha! Good friends huh? I can't do this to this one even though I'm hurting right now and it's low I have a special connection with her she has done A LOT for me besides the shadyness. She's a really good person just doesn't have her mind where it should be right now.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:48 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Thank you sir!

LOL! I've actually done this before with a past gf I fucked her two best friends ha! Good friends huh? I can't do this to this one even though I'm hurting right now and it's low I have a special connection with her she has done A LOT for me besides the shadyness. She's a really good person just doesn't have her mind where it should be right now.
Don't fuck up and get this bitch pregnant on your way out. Seen it happen.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:50 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Thank you sir!

I think you just jinxed me cause I was just thinking that today when I was fucking her.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:53 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Thank you sir!

I think you just jinxed me cause I was just thinking that today when I was fucking her.
I don't believe in jinxes or superstitions. Yo dick, yo choice. Wrap it up.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:01 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Thank you sir!

That's no fun Sad
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:37 pm

I may of misread the question
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:29 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I may of misread the question

lol!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:01 am

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Thank you sir!

That's no fun Sad
It's alot more fun they being stuck with a bitch you don't want and a kid you weren't expecting. More fun then paying child support.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:24 am

Maybe she's planning something for you? How long have you had suspicious thoughts about this, or how long had it been going on?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:38 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Maybe she's planning something for you? How long have you had suspicious thoughts about this, or how long had it been going on?

She ain't planning shit LOL! I say almost a month.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:38 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Thank you sir!

That's no fun Sad
It's alot more fun they being stuck with a bitch you don't want and a kid you weren't expecting. More fun then paying child support.

True.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:39 pm

By the way I got one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:39 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:

Ray Charles called it the Mess Around.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:40 pm

josh200612 wrote:
What are you going to name it? Wait, you are keeping it right?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:45 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
What are you going to name it? Wait, you are keeping it right?

I named it busted.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:51 pm

Here's one thing I forgot to add that tells ya something. She flirts with dudes on facebook cool? I don't say shit. Then when I do it with girls I get a txt kid you not 5min later no shit saying really?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:55 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Here's one thing I forgot to add that tells ya something. She flirts with dudes on facebook cool? I don't say shit. Then when I do it with girls I get a txt kid you not 5min later no shit saying really?
And you guys live together?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:55 pm

Yeah, she might've left you for a white guy. It's the new black. Then again she might be knocked up and she's looking up info and getting ready to tell you. Maybe she has AIDS though?

Let's hope she's just cheating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?   Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone know of a easy and free keylogger?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next