Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2013 NBA Discussion Thread

Go down 
+9
Farmer1906
killerofchicken
bobbitt15
Ali
acccardinal12
oggy420
captain organic
Cu Bu
timthebim
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

2013 NBA Discussion Thread - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2013 NBA Discussion Thread   2013 NBA Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:45 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Can't wait for the playoffs to see Westbrook clank jumpers like usual too BTW
Damn you are such a hater. Makes you that mad that OKC is so good that the Lakers won't be relevant for a long, long time. Flattering having this kind of hate. Means we are really doing something. Don't lie, you wish your team have half the chance OKC does to win the title. That's the damn truth.

i find it hilarious that you think the lakers wont be relevant for a "long long time"... we are ALWAYS relevant and will ALWAYS contend. if not this year then next year, we always find a way to win, history proves it, at any costs the Lakers are always more relevant than seat... OKC thunder. you just dont get it mang
So right now the Lakers are more relevant? How come the standings and the Vegas odds don't reflect that? So when you were at home watching OKC win the Western Conference last season you were more relevant? So next year when Vegas makes the odds again and OKC is yet again more then double the favorite of LA will they be more relevant then? You aren't and you won't, that's the truth. OKC is here right now, last season wasn't suppose to be the season, OKC was ahead of schedule. They are still the favorites to win the West this year and will be again next year. That's fact buddy, OKC is the more relevant program today. As long as Kevin Duran is around then the Lakers won't be favored over OKC again. That time has past, along with the prime of your entire roster.

Last year was suppose to be the year. Now OKC isn't as good without Harden.
People have very short memories. They were not projected to reach the finals last season, they got there sooner then expected. Also, OKC is better this season then last season. KD 2013 is better then KD 2012, same goes for Westbrook and Ibaka. That much is undeniable.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NBA Discussion Thread   2013 NBA Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:21 am

Dug too deep a hole in the first half, and playing against Joey Crawford is kinda hard. Dwight failing out on some bullshit calls... But I'm a laker fan and of coarse ill complain about the refs huh ou
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NBA Discussion Thread   2013 NBA Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:21 am

I might have over reacted a little lol

Damn it were missing Pau
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NBA Discussion Thread   2013 NBA Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:16 am

killerofchicken wrote:
I might have over reacted a little lol

Damn it were missing Pau

Westbrook is a mismatch for just about any team. He has been shooting over 51% over the last 15 games and he killed it again last night. You can't complain about the fouls either, Lakers had 16 free throws in the 1st quarter compared to the Thunder's 11. It wasn't fouls that got that big lead.
Lakers made a run but OKC is just too good for them right now.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NBA Discussion Thread   2013 NBA Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:49 am

OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Can't wait for the playoffs to see Westbrook clank jumpers like usual too BTW
Damn you are such a hater. Makes you that mad that OKC is so good that the Lakers won't be relevant for a long, long time. Flattering having this kind of hate. Means we are really doing something. Don't lie, you wish your team have half the chance OKC does to win the title. That's the damn truth.

i find it hilarious that you think the lakers wont be relevant for a "long long time"... we are ALWAYS relevant and will ALWAYS contend. if not this year then next year, we always find a way to win, history proves it, at any costs the Lakers are always more relevant than seat... OKC thunder. you just dont get it mang
So right now the Lakers are more relevant? How come the standings and the Vegas odds don't reflect that? So when you were at home watching OKC win the Western Conference last season you were more relevant? So next year when Vegas makes the odds again and OKC is yet again more then double the favorite of LA will they be more relevant then? You aren't and you won't, that's the truth. OKC is here right now, last season wasn't suppose to be the season, OKC was ahead of schedule. They are still the favorites to win the West this year and will be again next year. That's fact buddy, OKC is the more relevant program today. As long as Kevin Duran is around then the Lakers won't be favored over OKC again. That time has past, along with the prime of your entire roster.

Last year was suppose to be the year. Now OKC isn't as good without Harden.
People have very short memories. They were not projected to reach the finals last season, they got there sooner then expected. Also, OKC is better this season then last season. KD 2013 is better then KD 2012, same goes for Westbrook and Ibaka. That much is undeniable.

Of course they were. They were in the west conf finals the year before. Finals was the next step and they were the favorite before LeBron turned it on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NBA Discussion Thread   2013 NBA Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:15 am

Thunder will not win the title this year and they aren't better than last season. How the hell has Westbrook taken more shots than Durant?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NBA Discussion Thread   2013 NBA Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:16 am

It's crazy the amount of hate OKC gets on this board. It's all just jealousy really though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NBA Discussion Thread   2013 NBA Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:19 am

I like the Thunder. I want them to win the title this year. Just think Westbrook needs to pass more.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NBA Discussion Thread   2013 NBA Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:24 am

freakzilla wrote:
I like the Thunder. I want them to win the title this year. Just think Westbrook needs to pass more.
I think Westbrook is amazing and he is crushing it right now. Shooting over 51% the last 15 games. Had 37 last night, he is a mismatch just about every single night. Athletically no one can hold him at his position. He did whatever he wanted to last night and LA couldn't do shit about it. He gets so much hate and I can't stand it. Amazing player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NBA Discussion Thread   2013 NBA Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:31 am

OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
I think Westbrook is amazing and he is crushing it right now. Shooting over 51% the last 15 games. Had 37 last night, he is a mismatch just about every single night. Athletically no one can hold him at his position. He did whatever he wanted to last night and LA couldn't do shit about it. He gets so much hate and I can't stand it. Amazing player.

PG's have been destroying the Lakers all season. He has Durant on his team. He should never be taking that many shots.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NBA Discussion Thread   2013 NBA Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:34 am

freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

PG's have been destroying the Lakers all season. He has Durant on his team. He should never be taking that many shots.
It's not like he was taking bad shots, he was able to get any shot he wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NBA Discussion Thread   2013 NBA Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:44 am

He's still shooting 43.8% for the season.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NBA Discussion Thread   2013 NBA Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:49 am

freakzilla wrote:
He's still shooting 43.8% for the season.
But right now he is shooting over 51%, how can you complain about him shooting when he is that productive? He has been an absolute beast lately. Yet, you still complain. He is killing it right now and there is no need to bash him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NBA Discussion Thread   2013 NBA Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:56 am

You're looking at the last 15 games and not the whole season. After what he was doing he shouldn't have even been given this opportunity. Durant is a much better shooter and scorer and should be taking more shots. This run will end by Westbrook soon enough.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NBA Discussion Thread   2013 NBA Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:44 pm

freakzilla wrote:
You're looking at the last 15 games and not the whole season. After what he was doing he shouldn't have even been given this opportunity. Durant is a much better shooter and scorer and should be taking more shots. This run will end by Westbrook soon enough.
That's just more hater talk. When you can get any shot you want and you are as talented as Westbrook you don't need to tone down your game and start counting shots. Durant still gets his touches, still gets his shots, you are being far too critical of a guy that is playing amazing. It's extremely unfair criticism. The man is playing great and Durant isn't exactly starving for touches and shots. Nothing Westbrook does will ever be good enough for you people, he can't win with you guys. I'm glad he is the way he is and I don't want him to change to please the haters like you. Trying to put a muzzle on an outstanding playing and criticizing him while he is having a fantastic season. It's just wrong. 37 points and 10 rebounds last night.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NBA Discussion Thread   2013 NBA Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:02 am

Can someone pinch me? Could have sworn we were down 25... 20-0 run to finish th game? ILL TAKE IT!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NBA Discussion Thread   2013 NBA Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:32 pm

Yo Josh I told you Jeff Green would turn out to be a solid player. He just had to rebound from missing an entire year with that heart problem.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NBA Discussion Thread   2013 NBA Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:41 pm

OU you watching the game?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NBA Discussion Thread   2013 NBA Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:54 pm

NY is missing Melo in this stretch here. 1/15 so far in the 3rd
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NBA Discussion Thread   2013 NBA Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:58 pm

Amare'e just owned Ibaka!!! Great to see him getting back into it.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NBA Discussion Thread   2013 NBA Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:59 pm

Lol, Perkins is hilarious to watch offensively
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NBA Discussion Thread   2013 NBA Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:00 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
NY is missing Melo in this stretch here. 1/15 so far in the 3rd
this didnt last long lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NBA Discussion Thread   2013 NBA Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:00 am

oggy420 wrote:
OU you watching the game?
I only caught the very end. Thunder held on to get the win. JR Smith got his season high in points.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NBA Discussion Thread   2013 NBA Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:30 pm

D-Rose cleared to play, but too scurred to get on the court. Too bad he isn't a freak like Adrian Peterson or he would be the league MVP again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NBA Discussion Thread   2013 NBA Discussion Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:33 pm

I want him to sit out the season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NBA Discussion Thread   2013 NBA Discussion Thread - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

2013 NBA Discussion Thread
Page 15 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next