Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission

Go down 
+4
Ludo
KingsOwn19
Farmer1906
timthebim
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission Empty
PostSubject: Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission   Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:48 pm

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission   Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:00 pm

Hasnt bothered any1 else I guess but that shit would bother me also if I was Gray.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission   Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:03 pm

timthebim wrote:
Hasnt bothered any1 else I guess but that shit would bother me also if I was Gray.

Frankie Edgar took his soul.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission   Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Ali wrote:
timthebim wrote:

Frankie Edgar took his soul.

U maybe right.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission   Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:09 pm

timthebim wrote:

And how do you know that. I would assume that shit bothers both fighters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission   Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:14 pm

The hair never seemed to bother KenFlo.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission   Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:17 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
timthebim wrote:

Damn Farmer u are busting my balls tonight!!!! In the other thread u asked me if I was a lawyer lol.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission   Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission   Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:06 pm

timthebim wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
timthebim wrote:

Damn Farmer u are busting my balls tonight!!!! In the other thread u asked me if I was a lawyer lol.

Not trying to, but you must be much more informed than me cause of the shit you know.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission   Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:12 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
timthebim wrote:

Not trying to, but you must be much more informed than me cause of the shit you know.

All I said is it most not have bothered the other fighters because no 1 else has done this before. Im not informed at all and as a matter of fact Im probably the least informed on this board lol!
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission   Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:14 pm

timthebim wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
timthebim wrote:

All I said is it most not have bothered the other fighters because no 1 else has done this before. Im not informed at all and as a matter of fact Im probably the least informed on this board lol!

I realize this is the first time someone has complained, but just because no one has doesn't mean they hate that shit.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission   Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:47 pm

Maynard wins with or without this, this is just his way of messing with Guida.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission   Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:19 pm

timthebim wrote:

Gray is long of a head case if anything I think it works against guida remember when Jen flo caught him all wild haired
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission   Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:05 pm

"I never filed a complaint," Maynard said. "This was the first I've ever heard about it."
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission   Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:49 pm

It bothered the hell out of me I didn't know what to look at, the hair bouncing around at 80 hops a minute or the cavemen wearing the hair, thank you Maynard, please wreck that fool
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission   Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:59 am

maynard has to take a psychological edge from this.

any grown man looking in the mirror and seeing himself with braided hair has to feel like less of a man subconsciously.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission   Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:14 am

The braid guarantees victory for Maynard.

Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission Jose-aldo-urijah-faber

Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission Michael-bisping-punches-chris-leben-at-ufc-89
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission   Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:33 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission   Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:44 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
The braid guarantees victory for Maynard.

Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission Jose-aldo-urijah-faber

Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission Michael-bisping-punches-chris-leben-at-ufc-89

Thats awesome lol.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission   Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:43 am

I would braid it loose as shit so after about two minutes it would be like it always is just to piss gray off. Two can play that game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission   Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission Empty

Back to top Go down

Clay Guida has to braid his hair because Gray Maynard complained to the NJ commission
Page 1 of 1