Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

George Zimmermans Wife Arrested

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

George Zimmermans Wife Arrested Empty
PostSubject: George Zimmermans Wife Arrested   George Zimmermans Wife Arrested EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: George Zimmermans Wife Arrested   George Zimmermans Wife Arrested EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:05 pm

I wish this dumb story would just go away already.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: George Zimmermans Wife Arrested   George Zimmermans Wife Arrested EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:12 pm

it dont help the dead kids case.

if anything, they know they don't have their murder case and making sure they get him for something to keep momma from blubbering.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: George Zimmermans Wife Arrested   George Zimmermans Wife Arrested EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:24 am

they told the police they had under 200 $ in their accounts and had 200,000 +, not really a shocker that the judge would be pissed.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: George Zimmermans Wife Arrested   George Zimmermans Wife Arrested EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:55 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
they told the police they had under 200 $ in their accounts and had 200,000 +, not really a shocker that the judge would be pissed.

I think I heard that most of the 200K is money raised for his defense that he cant touch. I could be wrong there but I thought thats what it was.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: George Zimmermans Wife Arrested   George Zimmermans Wife Arrested EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:08 pm

timthebim wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

I think I heard that most of the 200K is money raised for his defense that he cant touch. I could be wrong there but I thought thats what it was.

no he can touch it, he turned around and made a website with some of it.

They don't care what you think (money wise/I can't use this won't disclose it) , they want to know how much money you have to base your bond, they clearly lied to the judge and were caught speaking in code on the prison phones.

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: George Zimmermans Wife Arrested   George Zimmermans Wife Arrested EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:14 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
timthebim wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

no he can touch it, he turned around and made a website with some of it.

They don't care what you think (money wise/I can't use this won't disclose it) , they want to know how much money you have to base your bond, they clearly lied to the judge and were caught speaking in code on the prison phones.

Hadnt heard that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Zimmermans Wife Arrested   George Zimmermans Wife Arrested Empty

Back to top Go down

George Zimmermans Wife Arrested
Page 1 of 1