Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This makes me sick

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

This makes me sick Empty
PostSubject: This makes me sick   This makes me sick EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:58 pm

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/8041876/lawyers-say-jail-end-floyd-mayweather-jr-career

Quote :
LAS VEGAS -- Lawyers for Floyd Mayweather Jr. say the undefeated champion is getting out of shape in solitary confinement and may never fight again if he's not released from the cramped Las Vegas jail cell where he began serving a three-month sentence earlier this month.

In an emergency motion filed Monday, lawyers asked the court to move him into the general jail population -- something that jail officials had avoided out of fear for the celebrity's safety -- or put him in house arrest for the rest of his sentence.

The jail's "conduct may cause, not just huge financial harm to Mr. Mayweather, but also huge emotional harm if he is no longer able to pursue his boxing career because of the deconditioning he has suffered," lawyers wrote.

Las Vegas police officer Bill Cassell declined to comment on the specific claims in the motion, but said jail administrators were keeping Mayweather in isolation to prevent fights.

A hearing on the motion is set for Tuesday afternoon.

Mayweather pleaded guilty in December to misdemeanor domestic battery and no contest to two harassment charges that stemmed from an attack on his ex-girlfriend while two of their children watched. He was sentenced to three months and entered the jail June 1.

Mayweather's jail stay will be capped at 87 days because the judge gave him credit for three days previously served. It could be reduced by several weeks for good behavior.

In the motion, which was first reported by the Las Vegas Review-Journal, lawyers say Mayweather's personal physician, Dr. Robert Voy, visited the jail Friday and was concerned the 35-year-old fighter appeared to have lost muscle tone.

Voy estimated the boxer was consuming fewer than 800 calories a day -- a drop from his usual 3,000 or 4,000 calories -- and wasn't drinking enough because he isn't allowed bottled water and doesn't usually drink tap water.

Mayweather has been getting a little more than 30 minutes twice a day in a couple of barren recreation areas in the administrative segregation unit, Cassell said. His cell, no larger than 7-by-12 feet, has barely enough floor space for pushups and situps.

"I am concerned about Floyd withdrawing, developing anger he cannot dissipate through the usual means of dedicated exercise and training," Voy wrote in an affidavit. "Boxing has been Mr. Mayweather's life since he was a young man and we need champions of this type to continue to their natural retirement and hopefully their contributions to society thereafter."
Has he even been in there a week? What a fucking pussy
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

This makes me sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: This makes me sick   This makes me sick EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:03 pm

you just beat me to this post.

if floyd gets out for no better reason than he doesn't like it very much in jail we as a species need to take a long hard look at ourselves.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

This makes me sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: This makes me sick   This makes me sick EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:03 pm

I dont agree with this but thats what u pay lawyers for to get you out of shit like this and anything that they can do to get Floyd out early is exactly what they are supposed to do.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

This makes me sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: This makes me sick   This makes me sick EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:41 pm

Let him teach the prison boxers some stuff
Back to top Go down

This makes me sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: This makes me sick   This makes me sick EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:09 am

I don't have much of an issue with this, his lawayers are doing their jobs and Floyd does make a living off of his athletic physique.

And frankly Floyd needs to rub some shoulders with cons for a dose of reality.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

This makes me sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: This makes me sick   This makes me sick EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:25 pm

The verdict is in....

JAIL!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

This makes me sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: This makes me sick   This makes me sick EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:28 pm

ya they said he was refusing the food offered lol
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

This makes me sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: This makes me sick   This makes me sick EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:28 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
ya they said he was refusing the food offered lol

Jail food sucks lol.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

This makes me sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: This makes me sick   This makes me sick EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:11 pm

I say the demands should be heeded. Put him in the general population where i would be put if i put a beating on my girlfriend.

Also, the complaining, refusing food, and demands for special treatment should be counted against good behavior.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

This makes me sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: This makes me sick   This makes me sick EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:39 am

Ali wrote:
I don't have much of an issue with this, his lawayers are doing their jobs and Floyd does make a living off of his athletic physique.

you only don't have a problem with it because you'd happily kill the andrex puppy for just one suck of his dick ali.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/8049602/judge-rules-floyd-mayweather-remain-jail

thankfully, a judge has served the public for once and laughed him out of court.
Back to top Go down

This makes me sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: This makes me sick   This makes me sick EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:15 am

cheekynffc wrote:
Ali wrote:

you only don't have a problem with it because you'd happily kill the andrex puppy for just one suck of his dick ali.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/8049602/judge-rules-floyd-mayweather-remain-jail

thankfully, a judge has served the public for once and laughed him out of court.

No, Floyd should be put in general population.
Back to top Go down

This makes me sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: This makes me sick   This makes me sick EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 3:31 pm

I take back what I said Floyd is a pussy.

Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

This makes me sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: This makes me sick   This makes me sick EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:04 am

i'm not so bothered about floyd being a pussy, i'm sure lots of people don't like jail.

the fact that a lawyer could even present that case without being held in contempt of court himself for taking the piss out of whole judicial system and victims of domestic violence across the globe is disgusting however.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This makes me sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: This makes me sick   This makes me sick Empty

Back to top Go down

This makes me sick
Page 1 of 1