Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Evander Holyfield's money problems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Evander Holyfield's money problems Empty
PostSubject: Evander Holyfield's money problems   Evander Holyfield's money problems EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:55 pm

Quote :
Good news: Boxing legend Evander Holyfield recently sold his house for $7,500,000!!!

Bad news: It was at a public auction, he actually owes the bank twice that amount ... and he also owes over $200,000 in back taxes.

According to documents filed in Georgia, Holyfield's massive mansion -- 54,000 sq. ft on 234 acres -- outside Atlanta sold at public auction on March 6 ... but part of the money will go directly to Uncle Sam to pay off his back tax bill.

As for the rest ... according to the documents, Holyfield owed more than $14,000,000 on the house -- plus more than $2500 in foreclosure expenses. It's unclear whether the bank is going after him for the balance.

Calls to Holyfield's rep were not returned.

http://www.boxingscene.com/holyfields-house-sells-7-million-owes-14-million--53761
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Evander Holyfield's money problems   Evander Holyfield's money problems EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:13 am

Terrible to hear this.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Evander Holyfield's money problems   Evander Holyfield's money problems EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:18 am

8 milli in debt but i'm sure he'll live in a much nicer home, live more comfortably, and eat better than the average american breaking even.

How much money was Michael Jackson in debt when he died? he was legally broker than me, but there he was..in a mansion having some doctor to the stars pumping him up with shit.

I have yet to hear about the celebrity who is millions in debt and completely broke...actually be broke.

I do know how they maintain their lifestyle despite being broke...still funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evander Holyfield's money problems   Evander Holyfield's money problems EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:16 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
8 milli in debt but i'm sure he'll live in a much nicer home, live more comfortably, and eat better than the average american breaking even.

How much money was Michael Jackson in debt when he died? he was legally broker than me, but there he was..in a mansion having some doctor to the stars pumping him up with shit.

I have yet to hear about the celebrity who is millions in debt and completely broke...actually be broke.

I don't know about living better than the average American old Evander has alot of child support to pay, he's fathered something like 11 offspring with different women.

The man is a stallion.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Evander Holyfield's money problems   Evander Holyfield's money problems EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:02 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:

I agree with this.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Evander Holyfield's money problems   Evander Holyfield's money problems EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:46 pm

this is why you don't build a 45 million dollar home.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Evander Holyfield's money problems   Evander Holyfield's money problems EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:46 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
this is why you don't build a 45 million dollar home.

Damn 45 mil????
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Evander Holyfield's money problems   Evander Holyfield's money problems EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:00 pm

Look it up after he beat tyson in frst fight he started building his dream
Mansion it's has 40+ rooms
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Evander Holyfield's money problems   Evander Holyfield's money problems EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:02 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

Thats just nuts.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Evander Holyfield's money problems   Evander Holyfield's money problems EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:03 pm

54,000 sq ft. When he fought in Dallas like 4 years ago I saw his entire entourage buying up the galleria mall there was at least 60 of them
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Evander Holyfield's money problems   Evander Holyfield's money problems EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:05 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
54,000 sq ft. When he fought in Dallas like 4 years ago I saw his entire entourage buying up the galleria mall there was at least 60 of them

Sounds like good friends Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Evander Holyfield's money problems   Evander Holyfield's money problems EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:06 pm

They were all old honestly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evander Holyfield's money problems   Evander Holyfield's money problems EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:13 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

lol fucking hell that's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Evander Holyfield's money problems   Evander Holyfield's money problems EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:10 am

Ali wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

lol fucking hell that's ridiculous.

Yes it is.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Evander Holyfield's money problems   Evander Holyfield's money problems EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:31 am

In today's housing market his house is valued between 10 and 12 million
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Evander Holyfield's money problems   Evander Holyfield's money problems EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:47 am

Birdofthad wrote:
In today's housing market his house is valued between 10 and 12 million

Ouch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evander Holyfield's money problems   Evander Holyfield's money problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Evander Holyfield's money problems
Page 1 of 1