Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?)

Go down 
+8
acccardinal12
Obdurate
killerofchicken
cheekynffc
Andrew the Raider King
jewzilla
Farmer1906
OU
12 posters

B.J. Penn or Rory MacDonald
B.J. Penn
B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?) Vote_lcap18%B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?) Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Rory MacDonald
B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?) Vote_lcap82%B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?) Vote_rcap
 82% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage

B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?) Empty
PostSubject: B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?)   B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:36 am

If the fight is signed then who you got?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?)   B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:43 am

Long time to think about it, I think it takes place in September?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?)   B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:16 am

OU wrote:
Long time to think about it, I think it takes place in September?

Do you really need all that time to make up your mind?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?)   B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:23 pm

MacDonald by stoppage.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?)   B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:08 pm

McDonald out wrestles him and bj gases.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?)   B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:40 pm

This poll isnt fair. Dont want to pick against either. I like Rory since he is new blood, and a great fighter. The future. And I like BJ. Legend.

Ill take a draw.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?)   B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:33 am

No chance Rory has what it takes to actually hurt BJ and Condit did get the TKO so I'm sure BJ is capable of doing the same. But I don't like this matchup.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?)   B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:49 am

A good match up with two guys I like.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?)   B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:30 am

tough one, i think penn is about done and i also think macdonald is a bit overhyped.

voted for the young buck in the end though.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?)   B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:03 pm

PENN FTW
Back to top Go down
Obdurate

Favorite Fighter(s) : Nick Diaz, Nate Diaz, Fedor Emelianenko, Badr Hari, Shinya Aoki, Shogun, Gegard Mousasi, Sakuraba, Adrien Broner, Lucian Bute, James Kirkland... and more, haha

PostSubject: Re: B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?)   B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:16 pm

I want Penn to win, and I'll be putting money on Penn. With that said, it's pretty likely Penn wins the first round and then gases horribly and ends up losing. But god dammit, he'll win that first round.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/artbathedincrime
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?)   B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Obdurate wrote:
I want Penn to win, and I'll be putting money on Penn. With that said, it's pretty likely Penn wins the first round and then gases horribly and ends up losing. But god dammit, he'll win that first round.

You took my thoughts. Bj beat Nick in the 1st and then got drug. Same thing happens here, only by lay n pray.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?)   B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Depends on which BJ shows up but I think Rory beats the shit out of him.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?)   B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:30 pm

I just cant vote against BJ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?)   B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:10 pm

josh200612 wrote:

There is only 1 BJ Penn now and that is the one that gases after the first round.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?)   B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:22 pm

josh200612 wrote:

MacDonald dominates unmotivated BJ
MacDonald dominates motivated BJ
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?)   B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:31 pm

Want Penn, picked MacDonald.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?)   B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:29 am

To fight a young hungry guy you have to be hungry yourself, I don't see a guy who wanted to retire going in there and throwing a beating on the kid, BJ has been great but ego might've gotten into him a battle he is not ready for, I do think the kid is cocky and believing all his hype and is ripe to take a fall, not sure if BJ can make that happen at this stage of his career
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?)   B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?) Empty

Back to top Go down

B.J. Penn vs Rory MacDonald (who you got?)
Page 1 of 1