Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nasty broken leg from checking a kick

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

Nasty broken leg from checking a kick Empty
PostSubject: Nasty broken leg from checking a kick   Nasty broken leg from checking a kick EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:37 pm

from Middleeasy.com

Quote :
I like to say all teenage mutant ninja turtles like pizza, but that's a negative stereotype. I haven't even met a teenage mutant ninja turtle. That's like saying all teenage mutant ninja turtles wear primary colored headbands and have a strong obsession with pizza. I'm not sure if that's true because I've never encountered turtles that were laced in mutagen and trained by an ancient sewer rat. That day will come, and when it does I will be ready for it.

It's also not accurate to claim that all leg checks result in gruesome leg breaks, however this past weekend at Total Combat 47 in Durham, England, this was absolutely true. Check out Gerry Hopkins' leg after his threw a leg kick that was checked by his opponent in just thirteen seconds of the first round. Hopkins was rushed to the hospital shortly after the incident. Now behold, a leg break that would even make Paul Harris blush. Props to Ben over at MMA HQ for the find.

Nasty broken leg from checking a kick Legcheck
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Nasty broken leg from checking a kick   Nasty broken leg from checking a kick EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:15 pm

OMG! that shit is wack yo!
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Nasty broken leg from checking a kick   Nasty broken leg from checking a kick EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:24 pm

"They was my magic shoes. Momma said they'd take me anywhere"
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Nasty broken leg from checking a kick   Nasty broken leg from checking a kick EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:15 am

Ludo wrote:
"They was my magic shoes. Momma said they'd take me anywhere"

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nasty broken leg from checking a kick   Nasty broken leg from checking a kick Empty

Back to top Go down

Nasty broken leg from checking a kick
Page 1 of 1