Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo

Go down 
+10
GDPofDRC
bobbitt15
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
Ninja
josh200612
Andrew the Raider King
Farmer1906
OU
Wolfgangsta
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:43 pm

M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 4 Dw210
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:01 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:12 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 4 Dw11

When did Dana lose the gut?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:43 pm

that had to be from his boxercise days.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:26 am

Pretty sure that was from the time he was pretending like he was going to box Tito but Tito no showed.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:00 am

amazing knock out. Fedor really is one of the best ever. And his 10 years without a loss and destroying everyone he fought is still imo one of the top feats in MMA. Wish this wasn't his last fight. I'd still love to see him fight in the ufc one day.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:07 am

M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 4 AwLXT7qCIAA1CJm_large
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:33 pm

Wtf is that?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:31 pm

Hacked
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:36 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Hacked
that
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:05 am

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/6/25/3117310/m-1-fedor-emelianenko-brock-lesnar-retirement-fight-ufc
In his first official statement since announcing his retirement after beating Pedro Rizzo at M-1 Global: "Fedor vs. Rizzo," in St. Petersburg, Russia, on June 21, 2012, mixed martial arts (MMA) legend Fedor Emelianenko spoke with "Inside MMA" to explain the reasoning for his decision to finally call it a career.

The man who many once considered to be one of the greatest MMA fighters of all time cited family as the main reason for wanting to move on:

Quote :
"I've got daughters, and they're growing up without me. This is very, very difficult for me. Family is always first place for me, so this is the time."

Fedor was asked if the constant questions about his retirement had any bearing on his decision. Not according to ex-PRIDE champion. According to Fedor, it was just time:

Quote :
No, I'm not tired of the questions. There are actually going to be more of the questions. People will accept my decision. They gotta understand that it's my decision and I've got to go.You shouldn't be disappointed that I'm leaving. Life is going on. I want to thank everyone who has supported me. Eventually the time to go was coming. My time has come. We'll try to make some new MMA stars.

But, is Fedor done for good? Is there any opponent who could make him strap the gloves back on and stroll into the cage?

Even though M-1's hacked website got some fans' hopes up for no reason, a fight between Emelianenko and former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Brock Lesnar is not happening.

However, Fedor was asked if that fight or any other fights with a big name opponent could possibly lure him out of retirement. Fedor was non-committal, but he did leave the door open, if even but ever so slightly:

Quote :
"I'm not promising, but anything is possible."

For now, Fedor looks to be retired for good. Should that change for any reason, especially if that reason is to fight "The Brockness Monster," MMAmania.com will have all the up-to-date news you need to catch you up to speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo   M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

M-1 : Fedor to fight Pedro Rizzo
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4