Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gomi looking for a home?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

Gomi looking for a home? Empty
PostSubject: Gomi looking for a home?   Gomi looking for a home? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:43 pm

Gomi was reportedly in Vegas over the weekend to check out the Pac-Cotto fight. According to his website blog, he is going to be hanging out for the week to check out UFC 106 and is looking to talk with the UFC and Strikeforce about a deal. Here are the quotes on the weekend and next week from his blog.

とりあえずいったんベガスはお別れです。明日からアメリカのトップクラスと特訓です!VTJで終わらすはずだったんだけどバテちゃったしパッキャオでやる気出てきたので予定変更かもf^_^; レジェンド何もいえないね!やるしかないね!レジェンド何もいえないね!やるしかないね!ナウかなりはやく来過ぎた為実況…前座を眺めるコットがビジョンに写しだされると七割いりの会場のコットファンが湧いてます。それよりインターバル中も前見てます… パックマンこれからMGMです やばそ あさベガス初日の夜にかまし過ぎたから散歩。夜とは違った感じで落ち着いてて綺麗です。
テキーラ頭いて…(-_-)途中ロスついたど~やっぱ遠いわ あとちょっと… 修学旅行試合後のご褒美ってことで憧れのパッキャオ戦を見にラスベガスにチョイワル旅行に行きます。高校の時は分け合って修学旅行いけなかったけどいつまでたっても修学旅行がやめれないんだよねf^_^;
その後のこれたらティトの出場するUFCも見ます。
この二つ見てやるきでなきゃやめた方がいいね!
しかし一週間もなにしよ……(-.-Wink

Great stuff...
Question is, at this point in his career is he still a legitimate threat in either organization? I wouldn't mind seeing him in the states, but I think he's thinking of coming a few years too late...
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Gomi looking for a home?   Gomi looking for a home? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:56 pm

Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Gomi looking for a home?   Gomi looking for a home? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:01 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
http://mmajunkie.com/news/16869/takanori-gomi-in-the-u-s-meeting-with-the-ufc-and-possibly-strikeforce.mma?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+mmajunkie+%28MMAjunkie.com+Feed%29&utm_content=Twitter

Yeah, that's what I said... I just pulled it directly from his blog. No need to link an MMA site when you get it from the source, Farmer...
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Gomi looking for a home?   Gomi looking for a home? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:02 pm

yeah cause I can fucking read

とりあえずいったんベガスはお別れです。明日からアメリカのトップクラスと特訓です!VTJで終わらすはずだったんだけどバテちゃったしパッキャオでやる気出てきたので予定変更かもf^_^; レジェンド何もいえないね!やるしかないね!レジェンド何もいえないね!やるしかないね!ナウかなりはやく来過ぎた為実況…前座を眺めるコットがビジョンに写しだされると七割いりの会場のコットファンが湧いてます。それよりインターバル中も前見てます… パックマンこれからMGMです やばそあさベガス初日の夜にかまし過ぎたから散歩。夜とは違った感じで落ち着いてて綺麗です。
テキーラ頭いて…(-_-)途中ロスついたど~やっぱ遠いわ あとちょっと… 修学旅行試合後のご褒美ってことで憧れのパッキャオ戦を見にラスベガスにチョイワル旅行に行きます。高校の時は分け合って修学旅行いけなかったけどいつまでたっても修学旅行がやめれないんだよねf^_^;
その後のこれたらティトの出場するUFCも見ます。
この二つ見てやるきでなきゃやめた方がいいね!
しかし一週間もなにしよ……

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Gomi looking for a home?   Gomi looking for a home? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:03 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Gomi looking for a home?   Gomi looking for a home? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:06 pm

im all for him coming to the states i dont care if its late or not, I like Gomi, who doesnt?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Gomi looking for a home?   Gomi looking for a home? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:44 pm

What was it 2 or 3 years ago he was considered the best LW on the planet and would beat BJ in a rematch.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Gomi looking for a home?   Gomi looking for a home? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:26 pm

Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
What was it 2 or 3 years ago he was considered the best LW on the planet and would beat BJ in a rematch.

Some thought that. I thought he was overrated. Then Diaz beats him stoned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gomi looking for a home?   Gomi looking for a home? Empty

Back to top Go down

Gomi looking for a home?
Page 1 of 1