Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine

Go down 
+2
Farmer1906
Wolfgangsta
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine Empty
PostSubject: Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine   Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:17 am

Bird do not respond until you watch the entire video.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine   Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:29 am

And before you call Carter some anti-semite, remember he is a NOBEL PEACE PRIZE WINNER, and as the man who negotiated the treaty between Egypt and Israel. You showed love to Sadat Bird.

I am sorry bird but you're just wrong in your support of Israel. You're just wrong here. The UN, former American presidents, and most of the world can see what is happening.

Quote :
In a 2007 speech to Brandeis University, Carter stated: "I have spent a great deal of my adult life trying to bring peace to Israel and its neighbors, based on justice and righteousness for the Palestinians. These are the underlying purposes of my new book."[123]

In his book Palestine Peace Not Apartheid, published in November 2006, Carter states:

Israel's continued control and colonization of Palestinian land have been the primary obstacles to a comprehensive peace agreement in the Holy Land.[124]

He declares that Israel's current policies in the Palestinian territories constitute "a system of apartheid, with two peoples occupying the same land, but completely separated from each other, with Israelis totally dominant and suppressing violence by depriving Palestinians of their basic human rights."[124] In an Op-Ed titled "Speaking Frankly about Israel and Palestine," published in the Los Angeles Times and other newspapers, Carter states:

The ultimate purpose of my book is to present facts about the Middle East that are largely unknown in America, to precipitate discussion and to help restart peace talks (now absent for six years) that can lead to permanent peace for Israel and its neighbors. Another hope is that Jews and other Americans who share this same goal might be motivated to express their views, even publicly, and perhaps in concert. I would be glad to help with that effort
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine   Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:02 am

Carter lol!

No need to keep reading after I saw his name.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine   Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:17 am

i never realised there was any doubt about the atrocities the israelis have been committing with impunity in the west bank and gaza.

of course, our respective nations and the rest of the UN are happy to turn a blind eye to these particular violations of human rights because doing anything about it doesn't suit their own interests.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine   Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:59 am

cheekynffc wrote:
i never realised there was any doubt about the atrocities the israelis have been committing with impunity in the west bank and gaza.

of course, our respective nations and the rest of the UN are happy to turn a blind eye to these particular violations of human rights because doing anything about it doesn't suit their own interests.

Fox news? CNN and the like show just enough to maintain the guise they are actually liberal yet still basically gloss over American sponsored Israeli aggression. Congressmen Paul talked about this on Larry King and was directly called an anti-semite by Ben Stein and King seemed basically supportive of that notion.

And for all the coverage Bush and them got on the terrible Iraq war, our involvement in the Yemeni civil war has been almost ignored. So has our favoring of Sunni Muslims over Shia Muslims in general. In both Iraqi and Yemeni conflicts.

That 13 page shit storm we have could also use your voice of reason. Even if it is basically devolved into a name calling session.

Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine   Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:02 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Carter lol!

No need to keep reading after I saw his name.

I used to have this same reaction farmer. Yes he was a democratic president but if you're a christian or a decent human being of any belief system you cant ignore all the amazing humanitarian work he has done. He may have been buried under the Reagan revolution whatever the fuck that was, but since then he has destroyed any other former president in the good he has done for the world.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine   Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:51 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:

Fox news? CNN and the like show just enough to maintain the guise they are actually liberal yet still basically gloss over American sponsored Israeli aggression. Congressmen Paul talked about this on Larry King and was directly called an anti-semite by Ben Stein and King seemed basically supportive of that notion.

And for all the coverage Bush and them got on the terrible Iraq war, our involvement in the Yemeni civil war has been almost ignored. So has our favoring of Sunni Muslims over Shia Muslims in general. In both Iraqi and Yemeni conflicts.

That 13 page shit storm we have could also use your voice of reason. Even if it is basically devolved into a name calling session.

it's nothing to do with anti semitism or whatever anyone might think about islam, what the isreali government have been doing there is an appalling violation of palestinians human rights. they must've admired the holocaust to some extent because they seem to have adapted it to serve their own goals.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine   Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:41 pm

uh oh.... we got another one that can see!

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine   Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:19 pm

haha Wolf your an idiot, I like Jimmy Carter and have long known his stance, same as Jesse Jackson
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine   Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:20 pm

i said i want a 2 state solution, you equate wanting to kill radical islamic terrorist and having Israel as an ally to being anti palestinian and anti muslim. You are a fool
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine   Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:24 pm

cheekynffc wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:

it's nothing to do with anti semitism or whatever anyone might think about islam, what the isreali government have been doing there is an appalling violation of palestinians human rights. they must've admired the holocaust to some extent because they seem to have adapted it to serve their own goals.

America's falut either way. Holocaust idea and designs came from US approach to the American genocide. Nazis adapted it to serve their own goals. But! US copied euro colonialism and stuff and things.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine   Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:34 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
And before you call Carter some anti-semite, remember he is a NOBEL PEACE PRIZE WINNER, and as the man who negotiated the treaty between Egypt and Israel. You showed love to Sadat Bird.

I am sorry bird but you're just wrong in your support of Israel. You're just wrong here. The UN, former American presidents, and most of the world can see what is happening.

Quote :
In a 2007 speech to Brandeis University, Carter stated: "I have spent a great deal of my adult life trying to bring peace to Israel and its neighbors, based on justice and righteousness for the Palestinians. These are the underlying purposes of my new book."[123]

In his book Palestine Peace Not Apartheid, published in November 2006, Carter states:

Israel's continued control and colonization of Palestinian land have been the primary obstacles to a comprehensive peace agreement in the Holy Land.[124]

He declares that Israel's current policies in the Palestinian territories constitute "a system of apartheid, with two peoples occupying the same land, but completely separated from each other, with Israelis totally dominant and suppressing violence by depriving Palestinians of their basic human rights."[124] In an Op-Ed titled "Speaking Frankly about Israel and Palestine," published in the Los Angeles Times and other newspapers, Carter states:

The ultimate purpose of my book is to present facts about the Middle East that are largely unknown in America, to precipitate discussion and to help restart peace talks (now absent for six years) that can lead to permanent peace for Israel and its neighbors. Another hope is that Jews and other Americans who share this same goal might be motivated to express their views, even publicly, and perhaps in concert. I would be glad to help with that effort

Something else Carter did, facilitated peace between Egypt and Israel, you must hate him for meddling in those affairs. You bash the U.N. for Libya, then use them as your calling card for Israel, you can't have it both ways but that what you normally do. Cant argue for non intervention and staying out of muslim, Israeli affairs then use Jimmy Carter as your poster boy for how bad Israel is.

Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine   Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:05 pm

Bird. I mentioned his negotiations of peace. Why would I hate him negotiating peace? Negotiating peace isn't the same as siding with Sunnis in interfaith conflicts, or supporting brutal regimes in Saudi Arabia, or turning a blind eye to the murder and war crimes. Being an ally doesn't mean a partner in crime. It is unfortunate that Hamas and other groups target Israeli citizens but both sides engage in that equally and that is a known fact everyone can see. We only criticize one side. Only Palestinian groups get labeled terrorists when the Israeli army are terrorists to. But you'll never grasp this. You're going to be excluded from the conversations soon as you're unable to process information.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine   Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:20 pm

well you stated earlier america should stay out of Israel and muslim affairs, Carter did the opposite and of course wolf supports the opposite position of the one he has been arguing.

MORON
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine   Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:20 am

Bird, I do not support getting militarily involved or taking sides in muslim israel affairs. Negotiating peace is different than picking a side correct?

All you can do is shout names. You have no logic behind any of your points. I know for a fact you wouldn't talk this shit in person either. If we ever come face to face, continue to talk like this dude. Smile

You should not be an admin here.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine   Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:03 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Bird, I do not support getting militarily involved or taking sides in muslim israel affairs. Negotiating peace is different than picking a side correct?

All you can do is shout names. You have no logic behind any of your points. I know for a fact you wouldn't talk this shit in person either. If we ever come face to face, continue to talk like this dude. Smile

You should not be an admin here.

hahahah wolf unlike you I actually boxed and lived out my combat sports dreams rather than beating up the local neighbor and bragging on the internet.

You just made yourself look even more pathetic.

You send me a p.m. saying stop insults then claim I would be afraid of you in person? hahahah yu are a fucking tool
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine   Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:36 pm

I didn't say you'd be afraid. I said you wouldn't act like a knucklehead keyboard warrior who is out of logic so acts like a child. And if you did, raise up dude.

I boxed all through highschool too dude, but I forgot, you got molested by ken shamrock as a kid. Real bad ass.

Lived out your combat sports dreams? What is your fight record?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine   Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:40 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I didn't say you'd be afraid. I said you wouldn't act like a knucklehead keyboard warrior who is out of logic so acts like a child. And if you did, raise up dude.

I boxed all through highschool too dude, but I forgot, you got molested by ken shamrock as a kid. Real bad ass.

Lived out your combat sports dreams? What is your fight record?

had 11 amateur boxing bouts went 8-3.

I dont sweat you
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine   Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:41 pm

and when I did MMA, it was referred to as NHB, didn't have amateur circuit so you just grappled and did catch wrestling, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine   Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine Empty

Back to top Go down

Former US president talks about Israeli apartheid against Palestine
Page 1 of 1