Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quack Quack Ninja

Go down 
+4
Farmer1906
MMAEYES
Ninja
OU
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Quack Quack Ninja - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quack Quack Ninja   Quack Quack Ninja - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:28 pm

Feels that power?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Quack Quack Ninja   Quack Quack Ninja - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:29 pm

Speed? Have you seen Creepy? Tell me exactly where Johnson has the advantage in this fight?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Quack Quack Ninja   Quack Quack Ninja - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:31 pm

I'll be interested to see who really is faster. Creepy is great at in fight adjustments. Very well rounded, gonna be a tough fight.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Quack Quack Ninja   Quack Quack Ninja - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:04 pm

OU wrote:
Demetrious Johnson (10-2) -350 vs. Ian McCall (11-2) +265 [Flyweight Semi-Final]
They disrespectin'

I saw a different one where they were damn near even
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Quack Quack Ninja   Quack Quack Ninja - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:23 am

Mighty Mouse is faster and stronger period. I can't beleive you two of all would even go there? Creepy does adjust well from the fights that I have never seen, so I agree there. OU saw him on a show with Bas Rutten and stroked him so now he is the tell all of "Uncle Creepy" I guess? I even know his neice or nephew gave him that name. I saw the interview a month ago when he showed up gay as hell. I also watched him fight before the curled mustache. Mighty Mouse will overwhelm him nd you guys will see Creepy is a 4th ranked guy in the UFC. He transitions well though. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Quack Quack Ninja   Quack Quack Ninja - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:23 am

its gonna be a great fight but I think Mighty Mouse will have a better game plan than Creepy, Creepy is quick on his fight (i.e. makes changes well) but Mighty Mouse is good at sticking to a game plan and implementing it, or at least trying.

I think Demetrius' work ethic will play the factor, he will be on Creepy, no easy breaks in this fight. I can't wait, its gonna be a good one.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Quack Quack Ninja   Quack Quack Ninja - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:01 am

Creepy should have the wrestling and overall strength advantage. Also the better submission game. Not sure who has the speed advantage, hard to compare. Creepy has been fighting top level Flys and Mouse has been doing work at BW but also against the best in the World and on the big stage. Interesting fight for sure, like I said Creepy is a well rounded and smart fighter.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Quack Quack Ninja   Quack Quack Ninja - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:32 am

McCall on the flyweight tournament: “It’s an honor to be able to go straight into the deep end. I just go straight to the top. It’s the kind of thing that can thrust me into the spotlight and show that I am the best. I can beat anyone at my weight. … It’s going to be fun to watch. I know that much.”

On Johnson’s style: “It’s not something I can’t overcome. It’s the same kind of fighting style I have. Yeah, he has good timing and changing levels and everything, but it’s something that I can definitely deal with. We have a good game plan that we built to do exactly that, and I’m excited to show it off.”

On the tournament format: “I like it. I would say let’s do it all in one night. It would be cool. It would really be tough and straining … . It’s old school and it’s something that goes back to what it used to be.”

On his win over previously No. 1-ranked Jussier da Silva: “The opportunity presented itself, and we knew we could win the fight. It all just worked out. It was one of those things that I had already made a plan. I had already done all of this stuff to refocus [on MMA] and give it another try and be serious about it. Everything since then has just fallen into place perfectly.”

On his win over Darrell Montague: “I was able to kind of show exactly how I want to fight. I took every single thing he had to offer. I got to obviously give it back in return, break him mentally, physically and really just kind of show the superiority of the game that I’ve effectively made for myself.”

On having personality: “There is definitely that side of it. I have the ‘Uncle Creepy’ character. It’s attached itself with all of the different entities, like my life story, the name, the look, everything that I do, the way I fight, how I’m kind of open to the public. Like Dana White says, the fighters are very open. We’re the most accessible athletes on the planet and it’s very true. Luckily, somehow, the stars aligned and people have and will hopefully keep falling in love with who I am and what I do and really see me in a different light. I’m not just a meathead fighter. I try and stay away from that whole thing as much as possible. It’s worked out for me as far as dollars and cents, and it’s always worked out for me just as a general lifestyle. I live a comfortable life. I’m happy.”
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Quack Quack Ninja   Quack Quack Ninja - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:34 am

Quack Quack Ninja - Page 2 Am9RSWzCQAAPzua
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Quack Quack Ninja   Quack Quack Ninja - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:39 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
McCall on the flyweight tournament: “It’s an honor to be able to go straight into the deep end. I just go straight to the top. It’s the kind of thing that can thrust me into the spotlight and show that I am the best. I can beat anyone at my weight. … It’s going to be fun to watch. I know that much.”

On Johnson’s style: “It’s not something I can’t overcome. It’s the same kind of fighting style I have. Yeah, he has good timing and changing levels and everything, but it’s something that I can definitely deal with. We have a good game plan that we built to do exactly that, and I’m excited to show it off.”

On the tournament format: “I like it. I would say let’s do it all in one night. It would be cool. It would really be tough and straining … . It’s old school and it’s something that goes back to what it used to be.”

On his win over previously No. 1-ranked Jussier da Silva: “The opportunity presented itself, and we knew we could win the fight. It all just worked out. It was one of those things that I had already made a plan. I had already done all of this stuff to refocus [on MMA] and give it another try and be serious about it. Everything since then has just fallen into place perfectly.”

On his win over Darrell Montague: “I was able to kind of show exactly how I want to fight. I took every single thing he had to offer. I got to obviously give it back in return, break him mentally, physically and really just kind of show the superiority of the game that I’ve effectively made for myself.”

On having personality: “There is definitely that side of it. I have the ‘Uncle Creepy’ character. It’s attached itself with all of the different entities, like my life story, the name, the look, everything that I do, the way I fight, how I’m kind of open to the public. Like Dana White says, the fighters are very open. We’re the most accessible athletes on the planet and it’s very true. Luckily, somehow, the stars aligned and people have and will hopefully keep falling in love with who I am and what I do and really see me in a different light. I’m not just a meathead fighter. I try and stay away from that whole thing as much as possible. It’s worked out for me as far as dollars and cents, and it’s always worked out for me just as a general lifestyle. I live a comfortable life. I’m happy.”

Dude is going to pickup a ton of fans very soon.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Quack Quack Ninja   Quack Quack Ninja - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:23 pm

How dare BBC imply that I'm jocking Creepy. On an unrelated note, have I showed you guys my new threads?
https://p.twimg.com/Am85fS-CMAAcoHA.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quack Quack Ninja   Quack Quack Ninja - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:42 pm

OU wrote:
Quack Quack Ninja - Page 2 Am9RSWzCQAAPzua

Laughing
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Quack Quack Ninja   Quack Quack Ninja - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:22 pm

OU wrote:
How dare BBC imply that I'm jocking Creepy. On an unrelated note, have I showed you guys my new threads?

How dare u imply I had never seen Creepy fight. You're calling me a moderate fan by saying that, and it hurt me pretty bad. I couldn't sleep and had to take downers to sleep today.

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Quack Quack Ninja   Quack Quack Ninja - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:24 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
OU wrote:

How dare u imply I had never seen Creepy fight. You're calling me a moderate fan by saying that, and it hurt me pretty bad. I couldn't sleep and had to take downers to sleep today.

I'm sorry. I didn't know you were that down. I will never doubt you again. Can you forgive me?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Quack Quack Ninja   Quack Quack Ninja - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:12 pm

OU wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
OU wrote:

I'm sorry. I didn't know you were that down. I will never doubt you again. Can you forgive me?

Well......Oh-kay. flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quack Quack Ninja   Quack Quack Ninja - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quack Quack Ninja
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2