Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fire up that Quack

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Fire up that Quack Empty
PostSubject: Fire up that Quack   Fire up that Quack EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:44 am

Oregon > Big 12
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

Fire up that Quack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire up that Quack   Fire up that Quack EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:55 am

Kansas wasn't that great of a team from the get go.

Forgive me if I've neglected to find reason behind this, but what affiliation/connections do you have to Oregon? Family? Former student?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Fire up that Quack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire up that Quack   Fire up that Quack EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:47 am

family lives there, cousin played for them, raised on them.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Fire up that Quack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire up that Quack   Fire up that Quack EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:41 pm

I thought you were raised on tu?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Fire up that Quack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire up that Quack   Fire up that Quack EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:46 pm

I was, Im the first generation texan
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Fire up that Quack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire up that Quack   Fire up that Quack EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:47 pm

FUnny thing is A&M and Oregon would have played if yall had been in Big 12, cause I htink yall woulda won that Big 12
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

Fire up that Quack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire up that Quack   Fire up that Quack EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:13 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
FUnny thing is A&M and Oregon would have played if yall had been in Big 12, cause I htink yall woulda won that Big 12

And Oregon would have gotten spanked on pretty hard.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

Fire up that Quack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire up that Quack   Fire up that Quack EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:26 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
I thought you were raised on tu?

growing up a a poor black kid in misssissippi .............
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Fire up that Quack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire up that Quack   Fire up that Quack EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:07 am

Birdofthad wrote:

Maybe... or A&M is playing Bama in the title game. We all saw how that would have gone though. Cool
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Fire up that Quack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire up that Quack   Fire up that Quack EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:35 pm

and no i grew up absolutely HATING TEXAS never liked them, thought their fans were pricks, then my best friend went there so i became a bandwagon fan from 2006-2010

i actually bet agaisnt UT in vs USC even though I knew Ramonce Taylor
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Fire up that Quack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire up that Quack   Fire up that Quack EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:20 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
and no i grew up absolutely HATING TEXAS never liked them, thought their fans were pricks, then my best friend went there so i became a bandwagon fan from 2006-2010

i actually bet agaisnt UT in vs USC even though I knew Ramonce Taylor

Still room on the A&M bandwagon? Not much. Almost full.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Fire up that Quack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire up that Quack   Fire up that Quack EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:40 pm

my step moms an Aggie so i go for them
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Fire up that Quack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire up that Quack   Fire up that Quack EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:17 pm

Yo ducks are fucked. Kelly bailing just to fail in the NFL.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Fire up that Quack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire up that Quack   Fire up that Quack EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:01 pm

He'll do we'll with the Eagles offense. It's going to suck for the girls to face Griffin/Morris yearly plus a Chip Kelly offense.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Fire up that Quack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire up that Quack   Fire up that Quack EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:14 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
He'll do we'll with the Eagles offense. It's going to suck for the girls to face Griffin/Morris yearly plus a Chip Kelly offense.
No he won't, he will fail miserably. I hear he is a dick. Might work with kids but grown men won't play that shit.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Fire up that Quack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire up that Quack   Fire up that Quack EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:32 pm

Just saw this quote on nfl.com

New Dallas Cowboys defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin, fresh off a miserable USC stint, had no idea how to stop Kelly in college. Now Kiffin will have to try it in the NFC East.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Fire up that Quack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire up that Quack   Fire up that Quack EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:38 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Just saw this quote on nfl.com

New Dallas Cowboys defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin, fresh off a miserable USC stint, had no idea how to stop Kelly in college. Now Kiffin will have to try it in the NFC East.
Monte Kiffin is an NFL OG, not college. Kelly is the opposite. Game on.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Fire up that Quack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire up that Quack   Fire up that Quack EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:09 pm

shitty day Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fire up that Quack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire up that Quack   Fire up that Quack Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire up that Quack
Page 1 of 1