Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Romney wins Michigan

Go down 
+2
Birdofthad
timthebim
6 posters
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Romney wins Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Romney wins Michigan   Romney wins Michigan EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:23 am

Looks like he edged Santorum out here in Michigan. This is the 1st time that I actually have no idea who Im voting for. Romney vs Obama Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Romney wins Michigan   Romney wins Michigan EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:06 am

ya that was a big win for Romney, Santorum blew it with his stupid "snob" and "throw up" comments in the last several days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romney wins Michigan   Romney wins Michigan EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:47 am

Romney is the most sane out of all the candidates.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Romney wins Michigan   Romney wins Michigan EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:59 am

Romney is the most like Obama, and absolutely nothing will change. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is the opposite of sane.

If it is sane to not once talk about real cuts to the budget, to favor perpetual and preemptive war against any country, to never talk about the economic policy of the Federal Reserve, to be just another puppet for the political establishment that has tore this country apart, if that is sane then please elect a completely bat shit crazy mental retard for president cause i'd feel a hell of a lot better.

Good luck changing the course of this country by electing a guy who's entire campaign is funded by the exact same people who funded Obama.

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Romney wins Michigan   Romney wins Michigan EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:05 pm

Again, always hated that quote lol

But Oggy is right, this dude is far closer to Obama then the other guys. "change" won the last election, even if it was just an idea/slogan. People might be burnt out on that phrase. Which is sad. That phrase was so played out and no action actually took place. People elect flash, not substance.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Romney wins Michigan   Romney wins Michigan EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:06 pm

Doesn't change much. Nobody is getting to 1145
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Romney wins Michigan   Romney wins Michigan EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:07 pm

But to go off on a different rant again, the insanity quote that may or may not have been said by Einstein who may or may not(probably was) autistic. It's an awful quote no matter where it came from. There...I can't resist.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Romney wins Michigan   Romney wins Michigan EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:19 pm

well OU, just to nit pick

if someone does the same thing everyday of their life, and the same results happen every single day, but for some reason they can't grasp that concept and everyday they expect a completely different result then they got the day before even though they have done the same thing with the same results everyday of their life, and they then continue to do the same thing expecting different results in the future...... does that seem something a normal logical person would do? Do you think this person might seem a little "crazy" or "insane" in everyday life?

Because this is what we are getting with the political establishment in this country. People elect the same cock suckers over and over again and then act all surprised when we get fucked over every single time.

i have an idea. Instead of electing another super rich corporate owned puppet like Obama or Romney who you know are funded by the same mega-banks and special interests, why don't we break the cycle and elect someone with integrity, a track record of consistency and honor, not flip flopping on issues and empty campaign slogans? Why don't we elect someone who truly understands the problems our society is facing today? Why dont we elect someone who truly represents us, we the people, and the constitution that started the greatest experiment in individual freedom and liberty?

Why? Because we are insane. So go vote for red team, or blue team, whatever floats your boat, because this boat is sinking and the crew, us, we are all going down with the boat while our captain steals our life jackets and the only raft on board, and then tells us that it's for our own safety.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Romney wins Michigan   Romney wins Michigan EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:31 pm

oggy420 wrote:

if someone does the same thing everyday of their life, and the same results happen every single day, but for some reason they can't grasp that concept and everyday they expect a completely different result then they got the day before even though they have done the same thing with the same results everyday of their life, and they then continue to do the same thing expecting different results in the future...... does that seem something a normal logical person would do? Do you think this person might seem a little "crazy" or "insane" in everyday life?

I will gladly accept nit picking while I'm stuck at work. That is one of the worst ways anyone could describe "insanity". It can only be used in very specific situations and often times I doesn't even make complete sense in those situations. Something about it just annoys me. If you beat me in a game of 1 on 1 everyday and I come back to challenge you everyday is that insanity? Or is it persistence? If my dog begs for my food every night and I never give him even the tiniest scrap is he insane? Or is he stubborn and optimistic? It's a term ment simply to "look/sound good". But it doesn't hold much actual meaning.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Romney wins Michigan   Romney wins Michigan EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:42 pm

What did the repubs think of Paul?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Romney wins Michigan   Romney wins Michigan EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:53 pm

OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

I will gladly accept nit picking while I'm stuck at work. That is one of the worst ways anyone could describe "insanity". It can only be used in very specific situations and often times I doesn't even make complete sense in those situations. Something about it just annoys me. If you beat me in a game of 1 on 1 everyday and I come back to challenge you everyday is that insanity? Or is it persistence? If my dog begs for my food every night and I never give him even the tiniest scrap is he insane? Or is he stubborn and optimistic? It's a term ment simply to "look/sound good". But it doesn't hold much actual meaning.

Well i see your point, but i still disagree. If i beat you in a game of one on one every day, and you do nothing to try to improve your performance, you don't practice, you don't exercise, you don't even listen to any constructive criticism, you just meet me on the court same time everyday, you are never going to win and the result will not change, that is what i am saying. And yes it is crazy to think that if you don't change anything, just keep showing up to play, that you are going to win. That is crazy.

And im not talking about a dog's instincts to beg for food, not really sure how that is related.

I don't know what Einstein ever did to you, but most people think he was a pretty smart guy for some reason.

And whether you agree with his definition of insanity or not, you should be able to see that the theme of that statement, that doing the same thing over and over again and for some reason expecting different results every time or expecting the results to change when you haven't changed what you are doing, there is something very flawed with that type of thinking, whether you want to call it insanity, ludicrous, or just plain stupidity. And i think it is clear that this is exactly what is going on in politics in this country.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Romney wins Michigan   Romney wins Michigan EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:55 pm

I agree it is a cosmetically pleasing phrase that fits this situation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Romney wins Michigan   Romney wins Michigan EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:26 pm

these are things you will never see ANY of the other candidates do

call out Ben Bernanke and the FED for horrible policy and then he got to ask Hilary some questions about foreign policy

Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Romney wins Michigan   Romney wins Michigan EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Romney wins Michigan   Romney wins Michigan EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:55 pm

Ali wrote:
Romney is the most sane out of all the candidates.

Huntsman was

Romney just says what he thinks that certain crowd wants to hear
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Romney wins Michigan   Romney wins Michigan EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:57 pm

oggy420 wrote:
Romney is the most like Obama, and absolutely nothing will change. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is the opposite of sane.

If it is sane to not once talk about real cuts to the budget, to favor perpetual and preemptive war against any country, to never talk about the economic policy of the Federal Reserve, to be just another puppet for the political establishment that has tore this country apart, if that is sane then please elect a completely bat shit crazy mental retard for president cause i'd feel a hell of a lot better.

Good luck changing the course of this country by electing a guy who's entire campaign is funded by the exact same people who funded Obama.

ROmney is nothing like Obama, he changes positions every 4 years.

ROmney was a non-Reagan moderate, who believed in a woman's rights and was going to do more for gays in Massachusetts than Ted Kennedy (in 1994)

THose are his words

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Romney wins Michigan   Romney wins Michigan EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:58 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Doesn't change much. Nobody is getting to 1145

this

ROmney won Michigan but they split the delegates it was essentially a tie in Michigan, Romney got 15 and Santorum got 15
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Romney wins Michigan   Romney wins Michigan EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:00 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
What did the repubs think of Paul?

His tally (# of votes) has steadily declined sine the start in Iowa. Took 3rd because Gingrich didn't even try in Michigan or Arizona.

GIngrich will take the south in Super Tuesday, Romney or Santorum will take Ohio , its not looking good for Paul, after Cain, Bachman, Huntsman and Perry dropped out you would think he would gain some votes, but he hasn't.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Romney wins Michigan   Romney wins Michigan EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:02 pm

oggy420 wrote:
these are things you will never see ANY of the other candidates do

call out Ben Bernanke and the FED for horrible policy and then he got to ask Hilary some questions about foreign policy

look who copycatted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romney wins Michigan   Romney wins Michigan Empty

Back to top Go down

Romney wins Michigan
Page 1 of 1