Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mike Goldberg's Twitter

Go down 
+6
Farmer1906
Wolfgangsta
Ludo
GDPofDRC
timthebim
bobbitt15
10 posters
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Mike Goldberg's Twitter  Empty
PostSubject: Mike Goldberg's Twitter    Mike Goldberg's Twitter  EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:44 pm

...is the greatest thing in the history of man. How have I never read this before? His fan interaction is even better than Dana's

Frank ‏ @_The_Stallion
@MFG16 I know, how about you and Anik fight in the octagon. The winner gets the commentating job, the loser has to suck the winner's dick.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

12 Feb Close · Mike Goldberg ‏ @MFG16
@_the_stallion or you could suck both our cocks...good night
Hide conversation Reply Retweet Favorite
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Mike Goldberg's Twitter    Mike Goldberg's Twitter  EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:46 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
...is the greatest thing in the history of man. How have I never read this before? His fan interaction is even better than Dana's

Frank ‏ @_The_Stallion
@MFG16 I know, how about you and Anik fight in the octagon. The winner gets the commentating job, the loser has to suck the winner's dick.

12 Feb Close · Mike Goldberg ‏ @MFG16
@_the_stallion or you could suck both our cocks...good night

lol!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Mike Goldberg's Twitter    Mike Goldberg's Twitter  EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:46 pm

HA HA
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Mike Goldberg's Twitter    Mike Goldberg's Twitter  EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:55 pm

He should be worried about being replaced by a fucking soundboard with Rogan pushing the buttons. Motherfucker is useless.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Mike Goldberg's Twitter    Mike Goldberg's Twitter  EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:57 pm

Ludo wrote:
He should be worried about being replaced by a fucking soundboard with Rogan pushing the buttons. Motherfucker is useless.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Mike Goldberg's Twitter    Mike Goldberg's Twitter  EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:04 pm

Janis ‏ @benjaminlinus2
@ufc @danawhite please REPLACE this douchebag ----> @MFG16

27 Feb Close · Mike Goldberg ‏ @MFG16
@benjaminlinus2 thank u have a nice day

Mike Hawk ‏ @__Shocker__
@MFG16 You are the biggest tool ever. How can Rogan stand being next to you for hours? I cant wait till Anik replaces ur sorry ass for good.

11 Feb Close · Mike Goldberg ‏ @MFG16
@__Shocker__ another keyboard coward..grab a headset or shut the fuck up...good talk

Jesus Christ ‏ @Jesus_Christ_01
@MFG16 This is the son of God. I illegally streamed UFC Saturday night and it still sucked ass, mainly because of your shitty commentary

6 Feb Close · Mike Goldberg ‏ @MFG16
@Jesus_Christ_01 what a loser to use the lords name in vain...you disgust me
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Mike Goldberg's Twitter    Mike Goldberg's Twitter  EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:04 pm

Useless and utterly predictable in his commentary he often is, right joe?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Mike Goldberg's Twitter    Mike Goldberg's Twitter  EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:51 pm

I've never understood the hate. He helps make things exciting with his commentary and energy. He's not perfect, but he's a great compliment and works well with Joe.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Mike Goldberg's Twitter    Mike Goldberg's Twitter  EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:52 pm

He's a great compliment in the same sense as "the ugly friend" is for a marginally pretty girl. He knows nothing, Rogan therefore looks much better in contrast.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Mike Goldberg's Twitter    Mike Goldberg's Twitter  EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:18 am

Im with farmer on this. Goldberg really doesnt bother me to much.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Mike Goldberg's Twitter    Mike Goldberg's Twitter  EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:24 am

Ludo wrote:

Useless, in his abilities, is Mike Goldberg
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Mike Goldberg's Twitter    Mike Goldberg's Twitter  EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:24 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Ludo wrote:

Useless, in his abilities, is Mike Goldberg

lol!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mike Goldberg's Twitter    Mike Goldberg's Twitter  EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:05 am

Michael Jordanesque is the commentary of Mike Goldberg

No. No it's not
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Mike Goldberg's Twitter    Mike Goldberg's Twitter  EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:37 am

I think he does suck but he doesn't ruin a ppv for me. I get pissed at him atleast once a ppv but that's because damn how long have you been doing this? And you are still clueless to alot of this shit going on?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Mike Goldberg's Twitter    Mike Goldberg's Twitter  EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:53 am

I think Rogan has been pretty shitty recently. He has been awful about leaning one way in close fights.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Mike Goldberg's Twitter    Mike Goldberg's Twitter  EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:58 am

I am no fan of Goldberg's, but for some reason I tune in for the fights anyway, so who cares. I would like to see Anik replace him.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Mike Goldberg's Twitter    Mike Goldberg's Twitter  EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:02 am

I'd rather have Bas.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mike Goldberg's Twitter    Mike Goldberg's Twitter  EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:45 am

Bas is the worst
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Mike Goldberg's Twitter    Mike Goldberg's Twitter  EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:53 am

Bas worse then Goldie? That's just insane.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mike Goldberg's Twitter    Mike Goldberg's Twitter  EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:01 pm

Maybe not worse than Goldie but Bas isn't a play by play guy either really. But I don't know why people always clamor for him, I think he's awful nowadays
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mike Goldberg's Twitter    Mike Goldberg's Twitter  EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:02 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
I've never understood the hate. He helps make things exciting with his commentary and energy. He's not perfect, but he's a great compliment and works well with Joe.

+1

There are far worse commentators than Mike out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mike Goldberg's Twitter    Mike Goldberg's Twitter  EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:04 pm