Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts

Go down 
+5
throwdownfight1
bobbitt15
captain organic
Farmer1906
Primetyme199
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts Empty
PostSubject: UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts   UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:59 am

The UFC on FX 2 lineup currently includes:

MAIN CARD (FX)

Thiago Alves vs. Martin Kampmann
Joseph Benavidez vs. Yasuhiro Urushitani (flyweight-tourney semifinal)
Demetrious Johnson vs. Ian McCall (flyweight-tourney semifinal)
Court McGee vs. Constantinos Philippou

PRELIMINARY CARD (FUEL TV)*

Aaron Rosa vs. James Te Huna
Nick Penner vs. Anthony Perosh
Cole Miller vs. Steven Siler
Andrew Craig vs. Kyle Noke
Jake Hecht vs. T.J. Waldburger
Daniel Pineda vs. Mackens Semerzier
Shawn Jordan vs. Oli Thompson
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts   UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:09 am

This is a great main card.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts   UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:01 pm

It's alright, nothing to get way excited about.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts   UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:23 pm

Ali wrote:
It's alright, nothing to get way excited about.

agree. It's OK.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts   UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:13 pm

Alves-Kampmann is an awesome fight and then 4 of the best flyweights in the world? That's an awesome main card
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts   UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:14 pm

We have 2 #1 contender fights at 125 then a great match up with Kampmann & Alves. Very similar to the Fox 2 Main 3 fights if you consider 125 on the same level as 205 & 185.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts   UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:07 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
We have 2 #1 contender fights at 125 then a great match up with Kampmann & Alves. Very similar to the Fox 2 Main 3 fights if you consider 125 on the same level as 205 & 185.

That card was boring.

I expect this card to have more entertainment value then that, but it does severely lack in prefight hype.

Though i did see that the bw's were a tourney. Wasn't aware of that. Bonus there.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts   UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:18 pm

captain organic wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

That card was boring.

I expect this card to have more entertainment value then that, but it does severely lack in prefight hype.

Though i did see that the bw's were a tourney. Wasn't aware of that. Bonus there.

Similar in having 2 #1 contender fights, not in actual match ups. Suspect
Back to top Go down
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Matt Hughes,Tito Ortiz,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts   UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:04 pm

dont care if its boring or not 4 of the top flyweights in the world baby. those wont stop. then u got the main event, 2 of the best strikers n the ww divison. the rest of the card is ok but the 3 main fights are worth watching
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts   UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:30 pm

throwdownfight1 wrote:
dont care if its boring or not 4 of the top flyweights in the world baby. those wont stop. then u got the main event, 2 of the best strikers n the ww divison. the rest of the card is ok but the 3 main fights are worth watching

Not arguing otherwise.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts   UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:25 am

I like the main event but not to pumped about the rest. I think they are mismatches.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts   UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:40 am

The flyweight fights are mismatches? This card is friggin awesome to me.

Last edited by Wolfgangsta on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts   UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:42 am

Hate to agree with the Wolf man but even I'm pumped up for this card!
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts   UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:39 am

Uncle Creepy is going down.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts   UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:58 am

This card is EPIC for a free card. You clowns finally get to see the #1 Fly in the World in Action. Uncle fucking Creepy FTW! I'll have my Uncle Creepy T on and I'm gonna have the twisted up stache when I watch it. Just get your popcorn ready chumps these Flys gonna blow yo mind.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts   UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:59 am

Ninja wrote:
Wanna bet son? I do well betting against you...
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts   UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:36 pm

Be honest OU, you think MM is going to win the fight
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts   UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:38 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Be honest OU, you think MM is going to win the fight
OK I'll be honest. My head is telling me MM probably finds a way to win a very competitive fight. But my heart is 100% with Creepy. But I think Creepy has what it takes to win, it's close to a toss up IMO.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts   UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:09 pm

OU wrote:
Ninja wrote:
What you say?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts   UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:09 pm

OU wrote:
OU wrote:
Ninja wrote:
What you say?
Quit ducking me. UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaE11mG8q9Al9gY56xZFWWroRX1OvlldvfMgovXkwkNxrH1E5k
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts   UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:04 pm

OU wrote:
OU wrote:
OU wrote:
Ninja wrote:
What you say?
Quit ducking me. UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaE11mG8q9Al9gY56xZFWWroRX1OvlldvfMgovXkwkNxrH1E5k

He's ducking you worse than Andy ducked Sonnen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts   UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC on FX 2 main card set with four bouts
Page 1 of 1