Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I think I'm about to get fired

Go down 
+7
acccardinal12
josh200612
Farmer1906
MMAEYES
GDPofDRC
Ludo
OU
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

I think I'm about to get fired Empty
PostSubject: I think I'm about to get fired   I think I'm about to get fired EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:51 pm

I lost it, I fucking lost it. Because of that a 50 year old woman went home crying. I dropped far too many F-bombs, I got way too angry. I'll probably have to pay the price for this one.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm about to get fired   I think I'm about to get fired EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:55 pm

OU wrote:
I lost it, I fucking lost it. Because of that a 50 year old woman went home crying. I dropped far too many F-bombs, I got way too angry. I'll probably have to pay the price for this one.

And so it was that the boomer sooner joined the weasel for unemployed gears sessions.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm about to get fired   I think I'm about to get fired EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:57 pm

OU wrote:

pics or gtfo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm about to get fired   I think I'm about to get fired EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:00 pm

Drop any c bombs ?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm about to get fired   I think I'm about to get fired EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:03 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
OU wrote:

pics or gtfo
I'm sure the video that is recorded online is pretty LOL, I'm a very mellow person, but I was absolutely fuming. I was already pissed off when this bitch just coming at me and coming at me. Right now I'm feeling pretty shitty, like a big adrenaline dump. Real light headed, I feel sick.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm about to get fired   I think I'm about to get fired EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:04 pm

Ludo wrote:
OU wrote:

And so it was that the boomer sooner joined the weasel for unemployed gears sessions.
The company I work for has never paid out unemployment to anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm about to get fired   I think I'm about to get fired EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:11 pm

Did you react anything like this OU ?

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm about to get fired   I think I'm about to get fired EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:52 pm

Details.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm about to get fired   I think I'm about to get fired EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:53 pm

How can we get our hands on that video your talking about?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm about to get fired   I think I'm about to get fired EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:57 pm

Is OU trolling us because he was bored at work?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm about to get fired   I think I'm about to get fired EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:15 pm

Ludo wrote:
I'll start with this one, that would be pretty embarrassing to see the video. I hope it's never shown to me lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm about to get fired   I think I'm about to get fired EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Is OU trolling us because he was bored at work?
I wish, but I'm not creative enough to make this up.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm about to get fired   I think I'm about to get fired EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:17 pm

OU wrote:
Ludo wrote:
I'll start with this one, that would be pretty embarrassing to see the video. I hope it's never shown to me lol

Well we need to be entertained too you selfish bitch hog!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm about to get fired   I think I'm about to get fired EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:30 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
OU, tell the whole story.

What started it? Who said what? What do you even do?
Just like most things when your pissed off, some of it just looks petty after you calm down. But really it was a chain of events that lead to the outburst of crazy.
First off I work for a company that sells and services copy machines. Our regular business hours are M-F 8-5. But I usually get to work at around 7:15, I have a key. Most days I just work through lunch and leave at 3:15-3:30. But anytime some other office worker isn't there I usually just stay until 5 and lock up. I started coming in early because our sales guy liked to get in early and our tech that works on post likes to get out there early too. So I'm there early to unlock. My job title is dispatcher. I answer the phone, put in work orders, hand out work orders to technicians and complete the work orders when they are finished. I also handle some billing and get meter readings from customers that are required for billing. I enter them in, bill the customer and send it out. I obviously have my share of down time, but no more then this woman does.
Techs have been coming in late for months now, pissing the boss off. So today we have 4 people show up 10 min late, I have never been late, not 1 time. This is my 2nd stint with the company, been back for about 5 years now. Important note to start off is this woman use to work part time making her own schedule but now she is paying student loans for her 2 youngest children. I hear her talking to my boss and here her drop my name when I was walking away. Saying that maybe EVERYONE should work the same scheduled and mentioned me by name. So I'm already pissed at the techs for their fuck ups blowing back on me. As I walk away to go outside for a sec she comes rushing to another office worker talking shit about me again. So when I come up to her and tell her to worry about her own damn business the pissing contest starts. So she walks away mad and then darts back at me talking shit. I drop a few F bombs, tell her I don't give a fuck what she thinks. She starts crying and leaves. Calls the office about 30 min ago still crying saying she won't be in tomorrow either. I know I lost it, said some dumb shit when I was pissed off but this woman just coming back at when I was already pissed off. Of course there is more to it, I'm sure I left out some detail but that is a basic cliff's notes of the morning. I'm a jackass, she's a stupid cunt.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm about to get fired   I think I'm about to get fired EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:33 pm

bad morning combined with an emotional and obviously jealous bitch just exploded into an embarrassing event for me. Never snapped like that at work. Shouldn't have done alot of it, shouldn't have cussed out a woman who is almost 60, especially not at work. But I think she deserved every word of it, it was just inappropriate and I should be better then that.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm about to get fired   I think I'm about to get fired EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:52 pm

OU wrote:
bad morning combined with an emotional and obviously jealous bitch just exploded into an embarrassing event for me. Never snapped like that at work. Shouldn't have done alot of it, shouldn't have cussed out a woman who is almost 60, especially not at work. But I think she deserved every word of it, it was just inappropriate and I should be better then that.

She should be minding her own schedule and business, though. If she's not your superior or making the schedule then she needs to worry about what she's doing. I don't know that you'll get fired, the way you said things to begin with it sounded like a customer or some shit. You'll be alright, just explain that you both got heated and should have both walked away and that it was dumb and won't happen again. They'll tell you to stay away from her, her the same and in time all will be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm about to get fired   I think I'm about to get fired EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:35 pm

Ludo wrote:
OU wrote:

She should be minding her own schedule and business, though. If she's not your superior or making the schedule then she needs to worry about what she's doing. I don't know that you'll get fired, the way you said things to begin with it sounded like a customer or some shit. You'll be alright, just explain that you both got heated and should have both walked away and that it was dumb and won't happen again. They'll tell you to stay away from her, her the same and in time all will be forgotten.

I agree. Just in case I would walk in to the meeting with a copy of the anarchist cookbook in your lap. If they ask why u have it, just say it's just a back up plan in case someone ever wrongs you. Then handle it the way Ludo said. I'm dead serious!
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm about to get fired   I think I'm about to get fired EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:42 pm

OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
OU, tell the whole story.

What started it? Who said what? What do you even do?
Just like most things when your pissed off, some of it just looks petty after you calm down. But really it was a chain of events that lead to the outburst of crazy.
First off I work for a company that sells and services copy machines. Our regular business hours are M-F 8-5. But I usually get to work at around 7:15, I have a key. Most days I just work through lunch and leave at 3:15-3:30. But anytime some other office worker isn't there I usually just stay until 5 and lock up. I started coming in early because our sales guy liked to get in early and our tech that works on post likes to get out there early too. So I'm there early to unlock. My job title is dispatcher. I answer the phone, put in work orders, hand out work orders to technicians and complete the work orders when they are finished. I also handle some billing and get meter readings from customers that are required for billing. I enter them in, bill the customer and send it out. I obviously have my share of down time, but no more then this woman does.Techs have been coming in late for months now, pissing the boss off. So today we have 4 people show up 10 min late, I have never been late, not 1 time. This is my 2nd stint with the company, been back for about 5 years now. Important note to start off is this woman use to work part time making her own schedule but now she is paying student loans for her 2 youngest children. I hear her talking to my boss and here her drop my name when I was walking away. Saying that maybe EVERYONE should work the same scheduled and mentioned me by name. So I'm already pissed at the techs for their fuck ups blowing back on me. As I walk away to go outside for a sec she comes rushing to another office worker talking shit about me again. So when I come up to her and tell her to worry about her own damn business the pissing contest starts. So she walks away mad and then darts back at me talking shit. I drop a few F bombs, tell her I don't give a fuck what she thinks. She starts crying and leaves. Calls the office about 30 min ago still crying saying she won't be in tomorrow either. I know I lost it, said some dumb shit when I was pissed off but this woman just coming back at when I was already pissed off. Of course there is more to it, I'm sure I left out some detail but that is a basic cliff's notes of the morning. I'm a jackass, she's a stupid cunt.

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm about to get fired   I think I'm about to get fired EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:36 pm

damn dude, that sux. hope you keep yer job

me on the other hand, i got my hours cut in HALF this week and it looks like it'll stay that way for a while. looking for a new job the last few days, looks like ill be going to a target dc or some sort of warehouse job.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm about to get fired   I think I'm about to get fired EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:24 pm

That sucks balls OU, she is a raging cunt and there's at least one of her everywhere. Good luck bro
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm about to get fired   I think I'm about to get fired Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I'm about to get fired
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next